It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you can do what ever you want or as little as you want if you don't want outside opinions of some of the same peoples opinions as some in your own country but there is no willingness to debate with them either because anyone who has an opinion on gun control different than 2nd admendment people are all afraid of guns yep we all want to take away all your guns yep we all the same to you guys funny how all I am constantly labeled and generalized by your crowd who can't even be bothered to listen to what others have to say .

reminds me of the people who used to burn people alive because they thought differently than the norm and culture of the time when the earth was flat . yep the bible said the world is flat so it must be so .. don't even want to listen to reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If these men didn't have such easy access to knives this would have never happened! I think all knives should be banned. Sporks shall be handed out to those with a permit.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

BASSPLYR
Eww. Ever eaten carp? I have. Bony and disgusting. I'd rather eat catfish or the filthy tilapia.

Ummm... You may wish to take the time to reread my post and the details of the recipes...

<< 1  2   >>

join