It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Eww. Ever eaten carp? I have. Bony and disgusting. I'd rather eat catfish or the filthy tilapia.

But I have heard that if you paint the outline if your shadow and offer it a sacrificial bowl of rice with duck sauce. The duck sauce is very specific or it won't work. The shadow will protect you from thieves and knife attacks while at the market. I'm serious people do this all the time. They should for the good of the public have special spots at the entrenches to markets where you can paint your shadow for protection.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For the record more people have been killed by knives than guns in all of human history.

Knives have a big brother called swords.

Then there is bows, and arrows.

Until we get to the relatively newest weapon the gun.

I think it would be safe to say since the dawm of man more people have been killed by knives,swords,bows, and arrows.

The 24/7 news cycle spins a different story though.

'Gun violence'!

'Knife violence'!

It is just that people are just violent.

Some like to think mankind has become so evolved, but the fact is mass stabbings,mass shootings tell everyone the real deal.

Then they are enlightened they create more laws, that the previous laws, against harming or murdering another already covers.

It is a sad day anytime someone is shot or stab

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Bellor
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wonders how many would be alive and unharmed if the victims or some bystander had a concealed Carry Permit.

I wonder how many people would be alive and unharmed if people simply didnt just kill one another. You sound like a crooked politician hijacking a tragedy to further your own politicised agenda. Pretty bad taste. China has never had a history of gun ownership enshrined into there society like that of America, how can you even think that would in anyway be a meaningful solution?. Pure arrogance.

No, he is 100% correct and all of the data supports self defense as an effective deterrent to violent crime, concealed and carried firearms being the most effective.

Even in cases of insane killing sprees (which cannot be legislated away and are so unbelievably rare as to be statistically insignificant), far less people get hurt when people are armed than when they are not.
edit on 14-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Well, give them some knifes to defend them self, aparently they are just as dangerous as people with guns

edit on 14-3-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Amazing how the gun nuts always turns stabbings in to a gun control issue then laugh and make fun of people who want gun control . Funny how usually it is always the same dozen people usually giving each others pats on the ass like a good football play.

Poverty does strange things to people, religion does strange things to people, Instead of wanting to help people ya all just wanna play with your gun till it goes off in someones face . No I bet most around here priding the conceal and carry would be cowarding in the face of a situation like this , or a movie theater ya clearly the rambo's always come out of the wood work to save society as proven time and time again in their time of need lol , wonder how many people had a concealed weapon at the movie theater i just wonder , but I guess no one would never admit to being a coward while they had a gun on them now would they .

People cannot prepare for random acts of violence most people are not violent ...

Good thing these people in china didn't have gun so readily available like in the usa I imagine these death numbers would be a lot higher than some knife wielding people with full automatic weapons , but that logic seems to be lost on some of you americans

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

freedomSlave
Amazing how the gun nuts always turns stabbings in to a gun control issue then laugh and make fun of people who want gun control . Funny how usually it is always the same dozen people usually giving each others pats on the ass like a good football play.

First off, With me you lose credibility points for the defensive name calling right off the bat. Second, Nobody in this thread are laughing that I can tell. Same people? This is my first thread on this topic in like 3 years I think.

Generalize much?

Poverty does strange things to people, religion does strange things to people, Instead of wanting to help people ya all just wanna play with your gun till it goes off in someones face

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't China supposedly the Next economic 'Super power' ? Also all Gun Owners I know are very responsible individuals and don't go around 'Playing' with guns. Maybe if you took some firearm safety clases, Readily avaialable in your area you wouldn't have such an opinion of said firearm owners.

No I bet most around here priding the conceal and carry would be cowarding in the face of a situation like this , or a movie theater ya clearly the rambo's always come out of the wood work to save society as proven time and time again in their time of need lol

'lol' ?

So who is the one laughing here? Whats the word I'm looking for?

Starts with an H.....

People cannot prepare for random acts of violence most people are not violent ...

Yet this seems to be a repeating story in China and mass killings in general Globally.

Good thing these people in china didn't have gun so readily available like in the usa I imagine these death numbers would be a lot higher than some knife wielding people with full automatic weapons , but that logic seems to be lost on some of you americans

"you 'americans' and 'usa' " in lower case. I deduce you're Chinese in China? How did you get past the Great Firewall?

edit on 14-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Amazing how the gun nuts always turns stabbings in to a gun control issue then laugh and make fun of people who want gun control

Better than being a government 'nut', and support superfluous laws.

People make 'fun' of people who want gun control ?

Really ?

Totalitarianism is no laughing matter.

Like people support giving up rights to the state that is one of the largest arms dealers in the world.

That same state that runs guns to drug cartels.

That same state who arms any 2 bit dictator in the middle east.

Then that same state will turn around, and arm the opposition to those 2 bit dictators.

Apparently guns are fine, more dangerous ones in other people's hands.

Just not 'fine' in our hands.

People make fun of those who think the state has any 'morality' to pick and choose what we own ?

Hmmm.

They deserve it first off, and if they had any critical thinking skills what so ever they would not support gun control.

Really punish the whole country for the ACTIONS of what a small percentage of the population does.

But really creating more laws that some people are not going to follow ?

In what world does that make sense ?

Other than a fascist world.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That is some cognitive dissonance there.

In China guns are 'illegal' because they have been deemed to a 'danger' to the public.

Really the only reason guns are banned like that is they are a danger to the state.

The communist regime point of fact.

The cognitive dissonance part here is China's one child policy.

Seem if they were 'shooting' for consistency they would ban that instead.

If they were so concerned about 'people'.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

SLAYER69

First off, With me you lose credibility points for the defensive name calling right off the bat. Second, Nobody in this thread are laughing that I can tell. Same people? This is my first thread on this topic in like 3 years I think.

Generalize much?
so gun nut is name calling I have many guitars I am called a guitar nut , but if you think that is name calling then ok twist it to what ever way you want if it makes you feel better . did I call someone a retard or a moron or an idiot or swear , ohhhhhhh you lost credibility with your twisting of words funny how that happens a lot in these threads lol

Maybe check out a few gun grabbing thread slayer you will see I have seen it time and time again on here . you like researching don't ya check it out .

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't China supposedly the Next economic 'Super power' ? Also all Gun Owners I know are very responsible individuals and don't go around 'Playing' with guns. Maybe if you took some firearm safety clases, Readily avaialable in your area you wouldn't have such an opinion of said firearm owners.
and what is my stance of fire arms then slayer are you making a generalization?

"you 'americans' and 'usa' " in lower case. I deduce you're Chinese in China? How did you get past the Great Firewall?
No I am in canada if u care to read in my avatar why is spelling usa and america in lower case such a problem i used lower case for china too but you were cool with that right ooh look i used a lower case on canada too who cares .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
double post
edit on 14/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

freedomSlave
I have many guitars I am called a guitar nut , but if you think that is name calling then ok

I thought it would have been drums...

Maybe check out a few gun grabbing thread slayer you will see I have seen it time and time again on here . you like researching don't ya check it out .

Sure will check it out.

But why shouldn't they reply?
They, like you, are members and have every right to post and reply *As you enjoy doing* on a topic of interest. I post and reply all the time on the 'Ancient and Lost Civ' threads.

No I am in canada

Ok, Canada then.

if u care to read in my avatar why is spelling usa and america in lower case such a problem i used lower case for china too but you were cool with that right ooh look i used a lower case on canada too who cares .

On the internet some claim to be Guitar players in Canada. Okay, I stand corrected. Now that we got that squared away, How do you like your fish? I just read a wonderful recipe on page 1
edit on 14-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That is what gun control is :

A massive generalization based on what a person does, but punishes group of people have done nothing wrong, and will never do anything wrong.

Guess those kinds of generalizations are OK!.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

neo96

That is what gun control is :

A massive generalization based on what a person does, but punishes group of people have done nothing wrong, and will never do anything wrong.

Guess those kinds of generalizations are OK!.

No that is what you think gun control means . Not what gun control means to me or my stance on fire arms .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why are so many Canadians worried about what happens in the USA? Do you not like your own country? I heard it was real nice there, but if you don't like it, you can go though some steps to become a citizen of the US. Just don't be a hoser and do it illegally eh.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No that is what you think gun control means . Not what gun control means to me or my stance on fire arms .

No that is the way it is.

A group of people(gun owners) is held accountable for actions they do not do.

I could care less what peoples stance is on gun control.

The US constitution is clear.

Especially the second amendment.

And the 9th, and tenth amendments.

Amendment IX The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

www.archives.gov...

Amendment X The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Thats clear is it not ?

The second amendment is a RIGHT that has been clearly defined 'SHALL NOT INFRINGE'.

ALL gun control 'laws' INFRINGE,THEY DISPARAGE,THEY DENY a clear RIGHT that is retained by the PEOPLE.

Because some people that lack any critical thinking skills WHAT SO EVER use the power of government to CONSTRUE that means they get to do whatever the hell they want.

Which means some people think the US CONSTITUTION is just a GD piece of paper.

And I am here to tell you, and everyone else it is not.

Gun control is unconstitutional, and it is an attack on people's civil liberties.
edit on 14-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

SLAYER69

But why shouldn't they reply?
They, like you, are members and have every right to post and reply *As you enjoy doing* on a topic of interest. I post and reply all the time on the 'Ancient and Lost Civ' threads.
who said anything about denying peoples post . everyone is entitled to their opinion just find it in bad taste how in threads like this some people on the first page make a mockery of gun laws drawing comparisons for killing devices as I had said how many more would be dead is it was a semi auto i was just simply point out the obvious . along with the obvious as to the usual people chiming in but it is friday afternoon many are still at work

On the internet some claim to be Guitar players in Canada. Okay, I stand corrected. Now that we got that squared away, How do you like your fish? I just read a wonderful recipe on page 1
not really sure why you are sobent on proper Capitalization of letters . No I don't eat fish go hard

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

soooooooooo i am not allowed to have an opinion on an international forum ?

guess you never stat you thoughts on other countries , world leaders , culture, you are american and should only talk about american problems and i am canadian and should only talk about canadian problems?

Sorry if my viewing the worlds problems as all of our problems as people of this planet sorry if i think we humans are in this world and giving a crap about other countries and other people is such a problem to you .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

neo96

I could care less what peoples stance is on gun control.

good for you

So why bother with your reply then neo . I am aware of your 2nd admendment think i been living under a stone my whole time on ats . sure love to shove your stance in peoples faces and don't even care to hear or ask what the opposing veiws and opinion is .

is this going to convert my views and stance , but who cares about that too i suppose right?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

beezzer
An armed society is a polite society.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

guess you never stat you thoughts on other countries , world leaders , culture, you are american and should only talk about american problems and i am canadian and should only talk about canadian problems?

Not really which is why I spend 99% of my time posting domestic issues.

I leave telling other countries what they should or shouldn't be doing to the neocons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join