It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Zero Point Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Dear ATS members, I stumbled upon this highly informative and intriguing documentary on ZP energy, and a few associated topics, and obviously it's not spread broadly enough, so here it is, the perfect stuff for the Science section of ATS, enjoy guys!

www.youtube.com...

By the way, the maker of the movie was one of the victims of a series of killings. For more info on why he was killed and who else were killed, google "Coast To Coast AM 03-02-2014 - Troubling Deaths", talk is given by no less of a figure than PRG executive director Steve Bassett, organiser of the 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Thanks, something for me to watch later

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I live Science!! I love watching this stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting video. I would have thought it would get more responses than this.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

alltogethernow
Interesting video. I would have thought it would get more responses than this.

Goes to show how much humanity REALLY wants free energy and the abolishment of our obsolete monetary system. Guess we're not ready, still enjoying ignorance until resources become scarce and unwilling to share with the needy in the meantime. Human nature = greed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can I do a bump here? This documentary SHOULDN'T go down like this. As one of the comments says on the youtube page, it's one of the most solid UFO documentaries.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This was a well pieced together video and really gives me hope that someone will just start releasing ZPE power devices someday in mega scale grass roots fashion before they get knocked off. Anyone working in this area should have a few dead man switch type scenarios to distribute their work to the world en-masse should they not check in with a certain web site or other remote distribution node(s) for a certain prescribed amount of time.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't think this can be debunked in any way. This should be on the home page for years to come.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just watched the doc as well. Very interesting to say the least...

I'm rather surprised this thread didn't take off (pun intended).

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

A very intriguing documentary which should not be ignored. Hopefully it will continue to gain traction.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm so so glad to see the positive feedback, I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone that watches video and realizes the importance of it to share it on multiple channels. This is what should go wildfire, not Bob Lazar and Edward Snowden. Not to debate BL or ES, just to say that they're debated a lot, this right here, everyone sees that this is the real deal.

Someone commented this should go on the front page. How could that be arranged?
edit on 21-4-2014 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
maybe a moderator could help?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its a well made video. But we don't yet have the physics for electro gravitics, except ion wind and that cannot achieve anything useful per se

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
you're talking about mainstream science right?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
where does the "power" come from, that charges up these plates on the vehicle? what is the power source?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mainstream or otherwise, I would need to see the description of the physics involved.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Excellent documentary, well worth the watch.

Nochzwei if you watch the documentary, around 40mins in they go through a lot of the patents.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Actually one of Thomas Townsend Brown's experiments in electrogravtics involved two 40lb weights suspended with a glass rod between them and a positive input voltage of 300kV

The apparatus moved in the direction of the positive weight. Are you telling me ion wind was moving two 40 lb weights?

I have a link to a pdf on electrogravtics by Tom Valone whose research into Brown and others is very intriguing, it is only a couple pages.
www.integrityresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Is there a film or video on this alleged expt?
a reply to: huntforzp

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

This should be sitting on the front page. Engaging,intelligent,thought provoking..............This is really good readers around the world watch it.

Is it true the maker of this died a weird death after is release?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join