It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranded Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some of the monsters of today may be descended from aliens. Say an alien ship crashes to earth. The ship's crew have no way to repair the ship and become stranded. They would have to adapt to survive. Eventually overtime, if they managed to live, they would most likely evolve to fit the new environment.

One good example of this may be the chupocabra. They are very similar to greys. They grew claws and teeth as a way to better obtain food. They maintained their size and large eyes which could provide advanced sight in darkness.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Webmonkey336]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Which monsters of today would you be talking about?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory, but, as stated above, what "monsters" do you speak of, and how can you be for certain that monsters are really Aleins?

Deep

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wouldn't evolution require several hundred or thousands of generations to take place (provided the gene pool is sufficiently large enough).

Perhaps such a creature could evolve at light speed, and doesn't work from a gene pool the way we do.

By that same line of thinking (crash--evolve), WE could be decendents...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Those monsters include vampires, chupocabras, and the Louisiana swamp monster.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
These evolutionary changes are possible because these monsters may have been here for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
im kind of confused here,
what are you trying to say?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
That's an interesting theory, but, as stated above, what "monsters" do you speak of, and how can you be for certain that monsters are really Aleins?

Deep

In truth there is no sure way to tell. But there are various similarities that can be noted.

In the example I gave I mentioned how chupocabras may have descende from aliens. Another thing that links them is reports of the chupocabras stare mesmerizing witnesses. This could be the same stare used by grays to paralyze abductees.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmm, intresting theory! Given that, it could be possible the earth was once visited by aliens and we are their descendants! The only (known) sentient species on the planet! (thats if you dont subscribe to Darwins theory) Bit iffy that imo, if we started from monkeys, why so little change in 2-3 million years since the first walked upright?
Why are we not significantly different now?
Imagine an Earth in which no sentient beings ever existed ! I wonder how much more biodiversity might be here now?
Just for the record, imo, genuine cases? of unidentified "crypto-beast" ,particularly in remote or dense jungle/wilderness not frquently visited or inhabited by man, may merely be as yet unidentified species of
normal terrestrial animals.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am trying to say that aliens have been here for awhile and and are already colonizing(although possibly not willingly) the Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If the aliens crashed here and had no way to get off wouldnt more come to rescue them? And if the chupacabras are aliens why do they only live in Mexico? Wouldnt they migrate like we did?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat69
If the aliens crashed here and had no way to get off wouldnt more come to rescue them? And if the chupacabras are aliens why do they only live in Mexico? Wouldnt they migrate like we did?

They don't just live in Mexico. There have been sighting in the US and South America as well.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Webmonkey336]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Okay, but why did they only stay on these 2 continents? Why didnt they travel to Europe or asia and try to build a civilizaiton or at least a new spaceship?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I agree with your theory that chupacobras are some kind of alien beings, though I believe that vampires are the descendants of Atlantis who chose immortality, I actually came up with a theory on that, I might start a thread later about it.
The only lake monsters I know of are nessie which I believe is part of a colony of plesiosaur who survived the death.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Webmonkey336
Those monsters include vampires, chupocabras, and the Louisiana swamp monster.

Hmm. I mean I suppose it's possible. I've never really met a real vampire. I'm talking a 200 year old thing that drinks blood, burns alive in the sunlight and can't stand crosses. I have a couple of friends who are "energy" vamps. They basically suck the energy right out of you. Being around one for too long causes the victim to be very fatigued and sick. Now, these vamps, the most common ones i know of, are definately NOT aliens, they are just as human as you and me, well let's just say me.
I've honestly never heard of a chupocabras. However perhaps your theory could be right with the Louisiana swamp monster, if of course they ARE Real, which I have doubt.

Diana

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes don’t forget Santa clause. Why are they monsters what is a monster?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
santa can trace his lineage straight to darth vader?

chups are a myth. I just can't see how they exist.

bigfoot? not alien

nessie, if she exists? not alien

vampires? um, ok, vlad the impaler was not from atlantis.

michael jackson? total alien

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey do you guys know where mosto f ther sitings for chupacobras are? if lookedi t up a bit and it seems tht chile has quite a few sitings...maybe u guys can look it up....

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think you may be confusing adaptation and evolution. People adapt to new environments. A person cannot evolve to suit a new environment. A person survives and procreates in an environment, or dies prior to procreation. The success of randomly mutated chldren in a new environment, favoring the mutants who better suit the environment, is natural selection, a process theorized to drive evolution.

What process are you suggesting drives the evolution of singular entities over time? Or are they reproducing here?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just want to be sure everyone knows this thread has been dead for two years. Those who participated in this thread two years ago will likely not respond to any questions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join