It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how crazy do you want this to get?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have been pondering some thoughts recently regarding "how stuff worx" and I wanted to share my thoughts. It has mostly to do with being nudged into the thought process of what life is. Thanks LL

For myself, I am aware that the planets and the sun are all conscious and highly intelligent independent thinking life forms. It is difficult to explain this concept because well the human brain just cant begin to grasp the full extent. But I will attempt it never the less.

Everything is made up of Atoms. The Atom nucleus is a singularity that connects all atoms via a quantum string. Like the field, web whatever you want to call it. The principle of this connection is electric so if there is a charge it has the potential to be a conduit for self awareness. Every heart that creates an oscillating torus, or EM field also has a tiny singularities at the core. The heart organ has a carminative effect of singularities in a centralised area.

Now the planets use crystals and minerals to transfer electrical currents, memories and thoughts throughout its own meridian lines or the grid. Humans have this electrical grid also, same as all organic intelligence.
Human memories can be stored in crystals, so if the planet retains a soul complex, it can then later infuse it back into people. The planets health is a reflection of surface life so if the life suffers the planet suffers and then suffers. This can explain reincarnation to me and why people have no memories much of the time. The planets grid has been highly compromised in the past and not functioning at optimum capacity.

Crystals are alive, all minerals are conduits for some form of awareness. If people cant see how life can be electric as well as organic then it is difficult to comprehend the scale that life works off. I think much mental illness is the direct result between the conflict of humans, animals, and gem/mineral exploitation. They are all connected and reflect behaviour. Humans have the extreme tendency to put ourselves above inanimate objects, smaller life forms, and even ourselves so it is easy to miss most of the life around us.

If I can look at a rock using my conscious awareness and create thoughts from the rock, then the rock is on par with me for that moment and every other moment thereafter. The rock is an example but I think it is safe to say that much of society is using other people for their thoughts and forgetting where it comes from at the base level, the planets and stars.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

I think much mental illness is the direct result between the conflict of humans, animals, and gem/mineral exploitation.

Animals are quite in harmony with earth environments. Its man that is out of balance with himself and every other thing. He digs up the toxic stuff that has been safely buried, spreads it around, burns it and dumps it into rivers, oceans and the atmosphere.

You've seen The Matrix?

This clip is weird. The first half is English, the second in German…

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah I love the Matrix bro.
Figure myself as a bit of architect lol, Word up

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Waiting for the "Cure".

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

intrptr

Waiting for the "Cure".

Aren't we all
but since you specially requested it. Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

An interesting perspective.
What does it suggest as our next course of action?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

When I hit play on that YouTube it says, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I know the tune… good choice

By "Cure" I meant the big flush. More like…

Tool, Enema (learn to swim)

Sound Garden, Black Hole Sun (won't you come)

I know, hardcore…

so is the concept

and lastly "Koyaanisqatsi"

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire

An interesting perspective.
What does it suggest as our next course of action?

Hard to answer specifically T. Not killing each other and exploiting each other is always a good place to start. Since I don't do those things I just go with the flow and deal with each moment as it presents itself.
It is actually a lot of fun not giving a damn or worrying about things I don't need to. I just follow the golden rule and treat everything the way I would like to be treated. Cant go wrong at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I agree
treating the world around you with respect is the only way to go.
However like big Arnie said in Terminator 2 "It's human nature to destroy ourselves."
sad but true

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

LittleGreenAlien

I agree
treating the world around you with respect is the only way to go.
However like big Arnie said in Terminator 2 "It's human nature to destroy ourselves."
sad but true

It is the nature of something but I would not say human nature since I am human myself and well, I do not want to destroy anything. In my life I had to figure out things by mini self destructs so I guess I took the destruction to me and one else. So with that said Arnie was pretty close

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Ahh but their is no Golden Rule.

And by not worrying and just having what you believe is freedom, you join the countless millions who have followed the same path: Happiness with knowing nothing.

All the top religions which most know nothing about; even follow the same paths to what they call freedom, yet all of them say the same thing, that God or the "Universe" is as it should be, no one is interfering.

The complete abject unwillingness to be completely Great and remove the interference is so complete, but some can see it for what it is, FEAR.

What is it that has our souls over a barrel afraid to make a wrong move ?

What is it that has even the Greatest of Avatars speaking in code and never addressing the highest issues?

FEAR in the HEAVENS!!! FEAR in every realm!!!

Let us look upon reality, instead of trying to be happy with it and follow rules that are only to ensnare the ones who are truly more advanced than the rest...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am crazy like a fox...
And what does the fox say?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

ParasuvO

Ahh but their is no Golden Rule.

Would you bet your kidney on this? It doesn't really matter, even though I just told you there was a golden rule lol

And by not worrying and just having what you believe is freedom, you join the countless millions who have followed the same path: Happiness with knowing nothing.

You have no idea

All the top religions which most know nothing about; even follow the same paths to what they call freedom, yet all of them say the same thing, that God or the "Universe" is as it should be, no one is interfering.

Well I can tell you I interfered on the cosmic scale but you don't have to believe me. I mean, do you know what alchemy is and how it is achieved?

The complete abject unwillingness to be completely Great and remove the interference is so complete, but some can see it for what it is, FEAR.

Invoke death and come talk to me about fear. Maybe that's why I have little ambition because I am immortal haha

What is it that has our souls over a barrel afraid to make a wrong move ?

I don't know, I had to make some decisions that could have destroyed my essence. Worrying about death is the mother barrel I think everyone is bent over. I mean seriously half the people I observe have not claimed their soul so to me they stand to lose nothing. But they hold onto hope someone will come scoop up their existence and make it better, even though they had every opportunity to do this themselves.

What is it that has even the Greatest of Avatars speaking in code and never addressing the highest issues?

I don't like code I don't even bother with it much anymore but I hear what you are saying. I think said avatars have no balls personally. What do you think?

FEAR in the HEAVENS!!! FEAR in every realm!!!
Let us look upon reality, instead of trying to be happy with it and follow rules that are only to ensnare the ones who are truly more advanced than the rest...

If you can explain reality to me I would be so surprised. What is the time and date where you are. If it does not match my time and date, then who's reality shall we play in?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

wearethebest
I am crazy like a fox...

The truth is out there

Oh and Dana was the real fox

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

wearethebest
I am crazy like a fox...

The truth is out there

REDHEADS....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

wearethebest

UltraverseMaximus

wearethebest
I am crazy like a fox...

The truth is out there

REDHEADS....

Gingers is the correct term isn't it

Unless your talking about the matches. Then I have a song lol

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus
It is difficult to explain this concept because well the human brain just cant begin to grasp the full extent. But I will attempt it never the less.

The human brain.....but not your brain?

Weird how so many threads start with a similar statement in the OP.....or not

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Prezbo369

UltraverseMaximus
It is difficult to explain this concept because well the human brain just cant begin to grasp the full extent. But I will attempt it never the less.

My brain included. It cant comprehend many things still but this is the basics. Do you comprehend?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can dig this

And I thank you for the mind expanding thread you have created.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Prezbo369

UltraverseMaximus

My brain included. It cant comprehend many things still but this is the basics. Do you comprehend?

The thing is Prez, that there are so many brains and computers to help out, so while one brain cant store all the information it can be acquired and stored other ways. Then if everyone communicates effectively a greater understanding can be achieved.
My brain Is almost fried at the moment. This is going to take a few months to recover I suspect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join