It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible giant buried/fossilised UFO/flying saucer???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks that really means alot glad you appreciate

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Well no official digging, whos to say that they wouldn't find me at night out there with night vision goggles on and a shovel. LOL

We need the truth...lol
~Morpheus
edit on 12-3-2014 by MorpheusUSA because: Yeaha

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

MorpheusUSA
reply to post by Kukri

Well no official digging, whos to say that they wouldn't find me at night out there with night vision goggles on and a shovel. LOL

We need the truth...lol
~Morpheus

haha yes this is my attitude exactly if it was in England id be ther always wanted to dig up a find since jurassic park lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

MorpheusUSA
reply to post by Kukri

We need the truth...lol
~Morpheus

Hahaha in that part of the wold with a shovel and nvg's youd probably be digging your grave. Although the hellfire they use to take you out with would probably put a decent size hole in for boov to check out later

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Kukri

MorpheusUSA
reply to post by Kukri

We need the truth...lol
~Morpheus

Hahaha in that part of the wold with a shovel and nvg's youd probably be digging your grave. Although the hellfire they use to take you out with would probably put a decent size hole in for boov to check out later

hahaha yes!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Second comment because this has interested me, many years back I saw what may or may not have been an image of a city in antarctica from a US NAVY satellite, it soon like some interesting image's over time vanished and You can now not find any trace on the net.
Now the headline was that it may be the city of atlantis because it showed under the ice with dark and lite band's in circles a four ring circle with four breakes in the four point's of the cross on those ring's which seemed to link the darker/cannal features, it was on the edge of an ice retreat area and near a twelve miles accross (now I personally think Plato's atlantis was purely allegorical but am a firm believer that there was past high civilisation and many ruin's and there incumbant information and evidence have been willfully suppressed with the excuse it is to prevent culture shock and social collapse while in fact the bankers have made a far more devastating impact on humanity than any such knowledge ever could).

Imagine though if we never invented AC current or we accepted that exposure to oscilating EM fields causes leukemia and several other defects such as chromosone damage (non of which is proven but is believed and hypothesied), Now how would we get around the need to distribute energy if we where a technological civilization, well imagine if you will closed ring's of superconductors/conductors (like the coil's in a motor housing) with the building built along them to harvest energy, now that energy could be provided from a central energy power station/temple complex using thermal springs or even deep geothermal well's to harvest the steam and drive turbine's which may then drive electromagnets that rotate around the core emiting a emotive magnetic field/force, this is then past in the form of electromagnetic inductance to the ring's around the station (whose electrons flow in the closed circuit and can be harvested and used by low impedence lower connections) which emit's the EM field (A standing not oscilating EM field like a DC motor) the further out the more superconductor/conductor cable and the thicker it would have to be to harness the EM field.

It may not only be flying saucers that an advanced civilization would build in ring like structures but would it not be cool if one finally actually built city's that flew in this shape for this reason or a cultural legace based on this.

Sorry if I came across with the skull joke but it really did remind me of that scene in the X files move, but hey S+F.
peace brother
edit on 12-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Very interesting and I av not seen new xfiles film n I am a bro lol n no need for apologies I love the banter here on ats

Also what exactly soes "S+F" mean? N I dont suppose you still have a saved pic of the city
edit on 12-3-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Star and Flag, I only got a home connection about two years ago, the image was when I was in the local library using there internet facility's and I was more interested in modding morrowind at the time but it stuck in my memory.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Lol morrowind yes big game back in day n ye just clicked on about the snf I was looking at your threads the crash site on moon something defo went down there and I only thought to post this cause getting sick of all the mars oh its a rock stuff I think thers still plenty of things to discover on our own plannet yet...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ancientstuff.mxf.yuku.com...reply to post by LABTECH767

Here check this out goes on about antarctica and Atlantis. Scroll down four or so comments and he talks about navy SEALS and confiscated video. I'll leave it at that so not to derail.

ETA : Thisis worthy of its own thread. Posting now.
edit on 3/12/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Thanks ama check it out myself

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Very interesting structure you've come across there. Whatever else it may be, it certainly is extraterrestrial. Might be there is some alien tech in there! I guess we'll never know for sure though.

Good find! And thanks for sharing, S&F from me.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Thanks man I really hope it is

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Check out kukri's thread on the antarctica stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Richat Structure, also known as the Eye of the Sahara and Guelb er Richat, is a prominent circular feature in the Sahara desert of west–central Mauritania near Ouadane. This structure is a deeply eroded, slightly elliptical, 40 km in diameter dome. The sedimentary rock exposed in this dome ranges in age from Late Proterozoic within the center of the dome to Ordovician sandstone around its edges. The sedimentary rocks comprising this structure dip outward at 10°–20°. Differential erosion of resistant layers of quartzite has created high-relief circular cuestas. Its center consists of a siliceous breccia covering an area that is at least 3 km in diameter.[1][2][3]

Exposed within the interior of the Richat Structure are a variety of intrusive and extrusive igneous rocks. They include rhyolitic volcanic rocks, gabbros, carbonatites and kimberlites. The rhyolitic rocks consist of lava flows and hydrothermally altered tuffaceous rocks that are part of two distinct eruptive centers, which are interpreted to be the eroded remains of two maars. According to field mapping and aeromagnetic data, the gabbroic rocks form two concentric ring dikes. The inner ring dike is about 20 m in width and lies about 3 km from the center of Richat Structure. The outer ring dike is about 50 m in width and lies about 7 to 8 km from the center of this structure. Thirty-two carbonatite dikes and sills have been mapped within the Richat Structure. The dikes are generally about 300 m long and typically 1 to 4 m wide. They consist of massive carbonatites that are mostly devoid of vesicles. The carbonatite rocks have been dated as having cooled between 94 to 104 million years ago. A kimberlitic plug and several sills have been found within the northern part of the Richat Structure. The kimberlite plug has been dated being about 99 million years old. These intrusive igneous rocks are interpreted as indicating the presence of a large alkaline igneous intrusion that currently underlies the Richat Structure and created it by uplifting the overlying rock.[1][2][3][4]

Spectacular hydrothermal features are a part of the Richat Structure. They include the extensive hydrothermal alteration of rhyolites and gabbros and a central megabreccia created by hydrothermal dissolution and collapse. The siliceous megabreccia is at least 40 m thick in its center to only a few meters thick along its edges. The breccia consists of fragments of white to dark gray cherty material, quartz-rich sandstone, diagenetic cherty nodules, and stromatolitic limestone and is intensively silicified. The hydrothermal alteration, which created this breccia, has been dated to have occurred about 98.2 ± 2.6 million years ago using the 40Ar/39Ar method.[1][2][3]

Initially interpreted as an asteroid impact structure because of its high degree of circularity, it is now argued to be a highly symmetrical and deeply eroded geologic dome. Despite extensive field and laboratory studies, geologists have found a lack of any credible evidence for shock metamorphism or any type of deformation indicative of a hypervelocity extraterrestrial impact.[5] While coesite, an indicator of shock metamorphism, had initially been reported as being present in rock samples collected from the Richat Structure, further analysis of rock samples concluded that barite had been misidentified as coesite.[6] In addition, the Richat Structure lacks the annular depression that characterizes large extraterrestrial impact structures of this size. Also, it is quite different from large extraterrestrial impact structures in that the sedimentary strata comprising this structure is remarkably intact and "orderly" and lacking in overturned, steeply dipping strata or disoriented blocks.[1][2] A more recent multianalytical study on the Richat megabreccias concluded that carbonates within the silica-rich megabreccias were created by low-temperature hydrothermal waters, and that the structure requires special protection and further investigation of its origin.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Yeah you just clearly havnt read the thread and coppy and pasted a bing wall of text from the link within the thread as I am new here I am going to go with errrm thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Lol to boov for the snark. At least use quotation marks if you're going to copy and paste. And we've already posted the relevant text and the wiki links you could of at least inserted your personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

LABTECH767
Second comment because this has interested me, many years back I saw what may or may not have been an image of a city in antarctica from a US NAVY satellite, it soon like some interesting image's over time vanished and You can now not find any trace on the net.
Now the headline was that it may be the city of atlantis because it showed under the ice with dark and lite band's in circles a four ring circle with four breakes in the four point's of the cross on those ring's which seemed to link the darker/cannal features, it was on the edge of an ice retreat area and near a twelve miles accross (now I personally think Plato's atlantis was purely allegorical but am a firm believer that there was past high civilisation and many ruin's and there incumbant information and evidence have been willfully suppressed with the excuse it is to prevent culture shock and social collapse while in fact the bankers have made a far more devastating impact on humanity than any such knowledge ever could).

Imagine though if we never invented AC current or we accepted that exposure to oscilating EM fields causes leukemia and several other defects such as chromosone damage (non of which is proven but is believed and hypothesied), Now how would we get around the need to distribute energy if we where a technological civilization, well imagine if you will closed ring's of superconductors/conductors (like the coil's in a motor housing) with the building built along them to harvest energy, now that energy could be provided from a central energy power station/temple complex using thermal springs or even deep geothermal well's to harvest the steam and drive turbine's which may then drive electromagnets that rotate around the core emiting a emotive magnetic field/force, this is then past in the form of electromagnetic inductance to the ring's around the station (whose electrons flow in the closed circuit and can be harvested and used by low impedence lower connections) which emit's the EM field (A standing not oscilating EM field like a DC motor) the further out the more superconductor/conductor cable and the thicker it would have to be to harness the EM field.

It may not only be flying saucers that an advanced civilization would build in ring like structures but would it not be cool if one finally actually built city's that flew in this shape for this reason or a cultural legace based on this.

Sorry if I came across with the skull joke but it really did remind me of that scene in the X files move, but hey S+F.
peace brother

Is this what you saw?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Fossilized UFO? As far as i know you only get fossilized organic material.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
Fossilized UFO? As far as i know you only get fossilized organic material.

It's just the ufo buffs on here covering all bases

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join