It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Bank Insider...."There is a huge Global Conspiracy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Mr Mask

UxoriousMagnus

Mr Mask

UxoriousMagnus

Bellor
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Has there been laboratory analysis of those skulls?

link:www.ancient-origins.net...

they have been determined to not be human....or anything within our evolutionary tree...though they are obviously "humanoid"

Correction…there is unverified reports of the DNA being non-human, and not a single evidence of such can be found on any website or news source other than ones that make a living off of selling lies and hogwash.

If the tests proved Non-human DNA, it would be all over the net, and not just on a handful of blogs, UFO sites and known dishonest scammer-sites.

MM

and where are all the legit sites saying they are human!!??

Oh, are you having issues with finding real facts on the skulls? Why? its all over the net.

But, here is one source that is mainstream and verified on the DNA tests you speak of.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Notice how the "geneticist" who took the tests "refuses to come forward".

Or show the results…odd…no?

MM

LOL! well, again....not what my thread is about but seems everyone is interested in this one aspect of it's totality.

Your link doesn't say anything about them being human. It just says the geneticist isn't ready to come forward yet (so what?) and that they need to find funding or pro bono work to get a complete DNA sequence done. But that the preliminary testing shows it is non-human.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tucket

Mr Mask

Tucket
reply to post by Bellor

Those skulls are Non human. Feel the seams on your skull and compare them to those in the pictures. Completely different. To get a more detailed look at several of those skulls, check out Trey Smiths video about the nephilim at youtube.

Lol…well if I wanted to trust Trey Smith…I wouldn't be someone interested in the "truth".

But, I guess you mean the overly long (and overly wrong) mockumentry on the skulls?

Ya…total bunk.

MM
edit on 9-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Dont trust Trey, rather your eyesight. The differences are obvious.

No they are not…you are being told they are.

Everything from the "plates of the skull are wrong" to "the size is 25% bigger and impossible" are all fabricated details shared by the owner of the "StarChild Project" and Dr Melba Ketchum (who once fabricated false Bigfoot DNA and got caught doing it).

You are being sold bargain basement nonsense…and if you can't use the internet to get to the bottom of that…then your critical thinking skills are in need of refining if you ever wish to get to the bottom of this.

The skulls are a cartoon conspiracy. Rated G for "gullible".

MM

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Mr Mask

UxoriousMagnus

Mr Mask

UxoriousMagnus

Bellor

Has there been laboratory analysis of those skulls?

link:www.ancient-origins.net...

they have been determined to not be human....or anything within our evolutionary tree...though they are obviously "humanoid"

Correction…there is unverified reports of the DNA being non-human, and not a single evidence of such can be found on any website or news source other than ones that make a living off of selling lies and hogwash.

If the tests proved Non-human DNA, it would be all over the net, and not just on a handful of blogs, UFO sites and known dishonest scammer-sites.

MM

and where are all the legit sites saying they are human!!??

Oh, are you having issues with finding real facts on the skulls? Why? its all over the net.

But, here is one source that is mainstream and verified on the DNA tests you speak of.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Notice how the "geneticist" who took the tests "refuses to come forward".

Or show the results…odd…no?

MM

LOL! well, again....not what my thread is about but seems everyone is interested in this one aspect of it's totality.

Your link doesn't say anything about them being human. It just says the geneticist isn't ready to come forward yet (so what?) and that they need to find funding or pro bono work to get a complete DNA sequence done. But that the preliminary testing shows it is non-human.

Not what the thread is about "wholly" but surely part of it. A very very important part.

Never mind the women in the video is also making money after being arrested and losing her job. Her standing here is silly, and needs evidence…not a "spin around the scam sites" or a "rediceradio interview".

MM

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

thanks!

i find it's kinda possible... who knows?

(yesterday when i wrote a fantasy story, i was thinking of similar thing, when i incorporate witches persecution element into it.
but i could not fit the 'rich elites' into the slot so i use the usual suspect, 'church'
but after reading this... hmmm i think i shd i give it a try again.)

peace

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

OH, and keep in mind, I like this thread and think you did good sharing it with us all.

Its just when you go lying and saying things were tested and proven, that bothers me. Its intellectually dishonest (intentionally or not).

The FACT is two known scam artists (who have been caught lying before) are behind the false DNA tests.

And the reason you are not finding any DNA test results saying they are human, is because you don't need tests to know they are human. They are obviously human. But, for sake of argument, lets say they "just may not be" (oh but they are), then you would need DNA results proving that. Not the other way around.

I don't have to test if the moon is made of rocks…I do have to prove it is made of cheese if I am saying that is a fact.

MM

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Someone did tests on the starchild skull, two of them - the first being in 1999 and they both came out as human. Granted that is not the only skull, but these people who claim to be scientists dismissed those tests for their own "tests" where they do not give any information about the people doing the testing.

edit on 9-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

but the lab report can always be falsified by the top controllers, yes?

i dun trust public revelation of dna testing (or even photo revelation from curiosity in mars) these days nor do i want to speculate that they're related 'aliens'

i just feel that humanity have been living thru public and international lies.

peace

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Mr Mask

OH, and keep in mind, I like this thread and think you did good sharing it with us all.

Its just when you go lying and saying things were tested and proven, that bothers me. Its intellectually dishonest (intentionally or not).

The FACT is two known scam artists (who have been caught lying before) are behind the false DNA tests.

And the reason you are not finding any DNA test results saying they are human, is because you don't need tests to know they are human. They are obviously human. But, for sake of argument, lets say they "just may not be" (oh but they are), then you would need DNA results proving that. Not the other way around.

I don't have to test if the moon is made of rocks…I do have to prove it is made of cheese if I am saying that is a fact.

MM

are you saying that I am lying?

lying has to be accompanied by intent. If something I have said is wrong....then it is a "mistake" because I assure you there is no intent to mislead.

My thread got taken off of track and I tried to answer questions as best I could with information that I could quickly garner.

Please do not call me a liar ... when I am just trying to find info for people.
edit on 9-3-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

maybe those 'mummies' with skull deformation was just an example of failure experiments.

the success results? maybe they just appear like normal humans. with technology these days, i think it's easier and safer to do that than it was in the past.

maybe.

peace

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't think you lied... you believed something you read, and this is not a problem...this is why we discuss with others, to learn what the truth may be...

This does go to lessening the woman's credibility though... it takes a downhill slide at that statement, and makes the rest of what she says very questionable because this means she doesn't do much research... for someone with an ivy league education you would expect more, especially if they are whistle-blowers...

What I expect from a whistle-blower is a lot of sincere research and knowledge going into what they say... and this proves she researches very little...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Mr Mask

Someone did tests on the starchild skull, two of them - the first being in 1999 and they both came out as human. Granted that is not the only skull, but these people who claim to be scientists dismissed those tests for their own "tests" where they do not give any information about the people doing the testing.

Very right. Very true.

And thank you for helping end the nonsense.

MM

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I like discussing, even with people whom I disagree or those who have opposing viewpoints, this is how we learn. I have a sincere distaste for insults and arguing though, that is not the path to knowledge.

You are a good person... I like that in you...

I am off here for the evening, hope you have a nice one!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

I like discussing, even with people whom I disagree or those who have opposing viewpoints, this is how we learn. I have a sincere distaste for insults and arguing though, that is not the path to knowledge.

You are a good person... I like that in you...

I am off here for the evening, hope you have a nice one!

thank you....right back at ya....

and friended...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Considering how much money went missing and how little accountability there has been from the 2008 GFC, the issue of a global conspiracy is quite real. The banking situation leading up to the invasion of Libya does also raise a flag into the motives, actions and capability of the global banking community.

There does appear to be a lot of people on the outer edge, not fully understanding all that is going on but very scared and worried about a currency collapse. So they are just letting some of the corruption and business as usual continue, trying not to rock the boat.

So is there is a core group of individuals just playing and exploiting the situation as much as they can? In part this is just human nature as I expect all of us have seen it in some ways. There is just too much secrecy, locked doors, hidden vaults, paperwork and legislation for the average person to understand just what is going on. As long as our shops are still open and ATM's still working who cares? While there is no common global sense of value and justice it does bother me watching these countries fall into anarchy, wondering when it will be our turn?

I don't know about these big skulled people running the banks, not a lot will surprise me these days. Considering how something so simple has become so complex, having some extra brain power would defiantly be an asset for those working through it. I do not know what to make of the DNA tests going on, but seeing one study about the skulls and how the bones of the skull are different to that of humans does indicate that this is a different species from homo sapiens.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I highly doubt it. They probably interbred and now essentially look like normal people.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

I believe America still has what it takes to remember our humanity...

I do think the cities are going to be the biggest problem though..I agree with you here.

What we rely on in trade we don't need so much... we can survive without most of it, and end up being a better country for making it ourselves in the future instead of relying so heavily on trade.

Cities aren't a problem any more or less than rural populations. Monsanto's control of our vast agriculture resources is the real issue in such societal breakdown, as is the lack of knowledge and implementation of permaculture as standard practice. In fact, most people that live in rural areas are no different than those that live in cities - they aren't farmers, nor do they have means of propagation or the knowledge to properly grow crops. Additionally, local populations of huntable wildlife would disappear very quickly if there's no supplemental food. Nevermind that even the majority of gun owners & users aren't proficient hunters. Shooting a gun is one thing, real hunting without controlled or stocked populations is quite another. How about storing hunted game with no electricity? How many rural people have prepared, and have knowledge of salting meats? No, the majority of both rural and city dwellers will both be adversely affected.

The situation would call for quick re-establishment of control of mass agriculture and food production centers, and the installing of permaculture systems in, and around population centers.

On a positive note, Cubans did it while cut off from oil. It is doable.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I must have missed the coneheads posts discussed on here before.

She lost me at that part as well
We have to be careful believing the whistleblowers. In my opinion a real whistleblower would have been terminated before uttering one word. Maybe they are with all the suicides. Who knows, but if so then how is she still alive?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join