It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And we allowed Gaddafi to be murdered in the streets of Libya like a rabid dog in order to secure a safer and more
stable Libya?

Your people miss you Gaddafi. R.I.P.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
And we allowed Gaddafi to be murdered in the streets of Libya like a rabid dog in order to secure a safer and more
stable Libya?

No, we allowed Gaddafi to be murdered to replace him with Al Qaeda and to get our hands on another oil supply...A Libya secure and stable i dont think even entered the deal to be honest...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hmm, Libya, North Korea, Ukraine & Cremea, the middle east, we may be closer to WWIII than one thought. I've seen the destruction in dreams and they aren't pretty. combined with the current events it's not just dreams, yup.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

ImpactoR
Hmm, Libya, North Korea, Ukraine & Cremea, the middle east, we may be closer to WWIII than one thought. I've seen the destruction in dreams and they aren't pretty. combined with the current events it's not just dreams, yup.

We have Iraq, and Lybia, Syria is nearly ours so that leaves Sudan, Lebanon, Somalia and Iran..and Wesly clarks list is complete

edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Let them blow each other up.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The "rebels" are the guy in charge of securing Libyas oil supply and his security people. They think they should get a share of the oil profits instead of just a government pay check. The Libyan Army is being rebuilt so milias are being sent to clear out the ports. The ship is now in possesion of the Libyan government most likely belongs to smugglers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You have to wonder how North Korea feels dealing with someone as crazy as they are.

Flaming tankers on the ocean, how insane does it get ?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
stable Libya?

just like JFK
same killers
your people miss you jfk
seriously

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Libya vs N. Korea??? Really?? Well that's something different.
Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Precedent setting ....

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One titbit of information I get out of this is that N. Korea has the need to import oil from Libya.
That is, cannot get it from closer sources, not even via China? (or just cheaper)
That may say something about the country's isolation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

DISRAELI
One titbit of information I get out of this is that N. Korea has the need to import oil from Libya.
That is, cannot get it from closer sources, not even via China? (or just cheaper)
That may say something about the country's isolation.

What say's more is the American backed and armed Libian rebels are willing to sell oil to the "axis of evil"...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join