It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no videos of exorcisms?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I think this is laying of hands and prayer for general healing. Thanks for posting it.

Looking at the comments section below the video I saw this:

Actually it was not fake, but he was not performing a formal Roman ritual exorcism. He was performing a blessing which can have the same affect if this person was afflicted but there is no way to know that. ...... - Rev. Dave

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Demons and exorcisms are not exclusive to christianity as lower astral entities are non religious they care not your affiliation or sect. The person is brought down in the vibrationary scale to their level through intense fear and then jump in when the spirit is at it's weakest.
People who have frequent night terrors are at danger as they are weakened on the lower astral plane but as the saying goes "love will set you free" and it's true in the lower astral realms.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If i was possessed i wouldnt want anybody watching it on youtube . Exorcism shouldnt be shown as the people watch the more engery we feed that demonic .and theres a good chance it could probably attach to someone watching .just my opinion ..

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavdemonologist34
If i was possessed i wouldnt want anybody watching it on youtube . Exorcism shouldnt be shown as the people watch the more engery we feed that demonic .and theres a good chance it could probably attach to someone watching .just my opinion ..

Through Youtube..?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KidOK

With Christianity being in a decline, it seems like a simple video release would be enough to bring people to the religion.

Or scare them away due to seeing the unknown. Maybe in some religious influenced "vaults" exist such classified secretive data/videos.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont think k we need to show live exorcisms to.get people to come back to religion .. it might excite the devils worshipers . Its bad enough to go head to head with demonic and the aftermath isnt nice . We get attacked with night terrors for week after a good house clearence. I wouldnt like to actually witness an exorcism .

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Live Exorcism Tonight on Destination America

Looks like its happening on a house. Still waiting on the real thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yea there is alot of videos where "exortists" beat up and spit on their "customers".. On other occasions read bible or quran to them..

Havent seen much "real" stuff, maybe it ain't "safe" to video thiskinda happenings.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
no proof = it's fake and church knows it. if that got debunked the entire religion gets debunked.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join