It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submit your consciousness to the Highest consciousness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is true new age, which is as ancient as ever.

Do you become swollenheaded, literally, by stuffing your consciousness with the things of the world. Or do you empty your consciousness by submitting it to the Highest consciousness, the all knowing, going forth on whatever it tells you?

Reading this, what do you think is the smartest thing to do?

Going forth on what you know because of what you gathered in this life, or to go forth on a consciousness which is all knowing/all seeing/all encompassing, which knows best?

f.e.

You go some place, and a guy gives you a shovel and speaks the truth about the place where you are at, there are lots of treasures burried in the ground, not to deep, easy to collect. In an hour you'll have plenty of gold, money, let's say you even find all stuff the person you live with Always desired, whatever it is. And with these treasures you could make all of your friends happy. What you don't know is that when you will be digging in the ground, a bomb will drop on the area and you will be dead. Nobody knows except the higher consciousness, the all knowing, ofcourse.

If you have to decide for yourself, well, let's just say this opportunity is to good to say no to, but you don't know it will kill you.

By yourself, you would start digging.

But the higher consciousness, would tell you not to dig, for you would end up dead, haven't pleased anybody of the people you know with the treasures.

Which one will be of more value, your own idea, or what the higher consciousness tells you, leaving it for what it is and to get out of the area?

If there wouldn't have been the all knowing, you would have ended up dead, trying to satisfy the people you know.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Mankind has always existed in a duality of both good and evil, which I believe could be represented by your post above. The selfish consciousness, or evil side, which is represented by self-consciousness is inherent to everyone; the higher consciousness, or good side, which is represented by the higher-consciousness is only attainable once a person learns to look past their own selfish needs to the needs of other.

This is a decision every person must consciously make from their self-consciousness – thusly from their free will they chose to leave their evil behind and start down a road of enlightenment.

Enlightenment is simply realizing that we are all one, but equally separate. Only through service to others can we be truly happy, and truly free. But this presents a conundrum for our daily lives, as the majority are not enlightened – so those that are enlightened will be taken advantage of by those who are not – for the un-enlightened will service only their selfish natures, not yet seeing the light of truth, which is service to others.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

First reaction? Isn't "submit" what Islam translates to? Listen? Yes. Submit? Sorry, too many "submissions" over the eons. It's got me nothing but trouble....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

oktopus
This is true new age, which is as ancient as ever.

Do you become swollenheaded, literally, by stuffing your consciousness with the things of the world. Or do you empty your consciousness by submitting it to the Highest consciousness, the all knowing, going forth on whatever it tells you?

Reading this, what do you think is the smartest thing to do?

Going forth on what you know because of what you gathered in this life, or to go forth on a consciousness which is all knowing/all seeing/all encompassing, which knows best?

f.e.

You go some place, and a guy gives you a shovel and speaks the truth about the place where you are at, there are lots of treasures burried in the ground, not to deep, easy to collect. In an hour you'll have plenty of gold, money, let's say you even find all stuff the person you live with Always desired, whatever it is. And with these treasures you could make all of your friends happy. What you don't know is that when you will be digging in the ground, a bomb will drop on the area and you will be dead. Nobody knows except the higher consciousness, the all knowing, ofcourse.

If you have to decide for yourself, well, let's just say this opportunity is to good to say no to, but you don't know it will kill you.

By yourself, you would start digging.

But the higher consciousness, would tell you not to dig, for you would end up dead, haven't pleased anybody of the people you know with the treasures.

Which one will be of more value, your own idea, or what the higher consciousness tells you, leaving it for what it is and to get out of the area?

If there wouldn't have been the all knowing, you would have ended up dead, trying to satisfy the people you know.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Defintely!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Both are one and the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The earth itself has a consciousness comprised of everything living on it. Connecting to this would be great...and confusing a little if you only got little blips of it. There are some people who can connect to this and the animals sense this and these kids can pet almost any animal without fear. They are conditioned to believe this is a disease...it is not. Connecting to the mother, the creation of god, is not a disease. Keep your shoes on to protect yourself from this disease. Finding that there is more to life than mankind puts you on some sort of terrorist list.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Words

They are not the same considering the consequences.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I don't agree.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

I definately rely upon intuition and the messages I get from inside. The problem is, Spirit does not say the same thing to everyone.
Spirit tells you what is best for you, right here, right now. What is best, right, or true for you may not be for someone else.

So as I speak what is shown to me, another might say "Hey, you are wrong! You aren't listening to Spirit! That must be your ego giving you misdirection, because it is not what Spirit says to me."

And there is the challenge people face. Do you stand with the perspective shown to you by the Higher Consciousness, despite the other claiming you are "wrong", inferior, unenlightened, etc.? Or do you let their judgement put doubt in you and instead of listening to that whisper within, just ask them to tell you what is true, what is right, and what to do?

I choose to live with the judgement of others, and stand beside what I am shown now. It might change, what is true now might not be later. I don't know. I won't claim to know. I don't search to know the universal path for all- I have no need of that. Other peoples paths are not my business.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Bluesma
reply to post by oktopus

I definately rely upon intuition and the messages I get from inside. The problem is, Spirit does not say the same thing to everyone.

I'd say, you can try and communicate your realisations with others and discuss them provoking intellectual conversations if the person is sensitive to it. Or you can meditate further upon them yourself.

Bluesma
Spirit tells you what is best for you, right here, right now. What is best, right, or true for you may not be for someone else.

f.e. If spirit told you to take the only pencil in the area to start drawing, if it were true for three people over there, it would create a situation impossible. So in that case, it is not bad for it to be as you described.

Bluesma
So as I speak what is shown to me, another might say "Hey, you are wrong! You aren't listening to Spirit! That must be your ego giving you misdirection, because it is not what Spirit says to me."

Trust yourself on this. That person is probably pulling a joke or isn't a friend in need.

Bluesma
And there is the challenge people face. Do you stand with the perspective shown to you by the Higher Consciousness, despite the other claiming you are "wrong", inferior, unenlightened, etc.? Or do you let their judgement put doubt in you and instead of listening to that whisper within, just ask them to tell you what is true, what is right, and what to do?

Spirit gives you your life. As the bible says it is better to trust in God (through His Holy Spirit then) than to trust in man.

Bluesma
I choose to live with the judgement of others, and stand beside what I am shown now. It might change, what is true now might not be later. I don't know. I won't claim to know. I don't search to know the universal path for all- I have no need of that. Other peoples paths are not my business.

You just need the strenght to face these things on your own (I guess). Finding the rest of God is a good start. I hope you are or will be able to enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Bluesma
reply to post by oktopus

Your words here are wise and I agree that other peoples paths are for them alone to find then walk.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

oktopus
I'd say, you can try and communicate your realisations with others and discuss them provoking intellectual conversations if the person is sensitive to it. Or you can meditate further upon them yourself.

I do both, as you can see here!

f.e. If spirit told you to take the only pencil in the area to start drawing, if it were true for three people over there, it would create a situation impossible. So in that case, it is not bad for it to be as you described.

Of course is not bad. But it is something that makes giving others advice on what they should do sticky business....

Trust yourself on this. That person is probably pulling a joke or isn't a friend in need.

Oh, sometimes it is just a person who has a very good intent, wanting to help me, and with the conviction that they are superior in spiritual knowledge than others.

Spirit gives you your life. As the bible says it is better to trust in God (through His Holy Spirit then) than to trust in man.

...and I should take your word here and follow it? (you can see the problem I address....)

You just need the strenght to face these things on your own (I guess). Finding the rest of God is a good start. I hope you are or will be able to enjoy it.

I am doing it fine, thanks for your concern though. I was just sharing, stimulating intellectual conversation- not asking for help.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Bluesma

oktopus

Of course is not bad. But it is something that makes giving others advice on what they should do sticky business....

As I mentioned, it is better to trust in God than in man, >this is also true for the person who would take your advice.< Advise to that person it is better to trust in God than in man.
Say the Bible say so (and it does) It actually says this: Psalms 118:8 [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. I don't know what point I am trying to make.

Bluesma

Oh, sometimes it is just a person who has a very good intent, wanting to help me, and with the conviction that they are superior in spiritual knowledge than others.

Oh, I see, I took what you wrote the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
eeh eeh oh eh oh
eeh eh oh eh oh
eeh eh oh eh oh

edit on 7-3-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

join