It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, is this prophecy being fulfilled?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Sorry, I was addressing the entire thread. You did not mention Israel, but Ketsuko, Keeper of Kheb and Nickendres did, and attempted to tie it in. Then Believerpriest and Liberty Gal mentioned it as well. So there are six people on this thread talking about Israel. Maybe because Evangelical Christianity has influenced so many people's ideas about the End Times, and they are fixated on the idea that Russia WILL invade Israel, because we've been told it is prophesied in Ezekiel. (Which it is not.)

So to restate: No, this is not a fulfillment of prophecy, because there is no prophecy (at least to my knowledge) of Russia invading Crimea.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

That is a good question, I think I first heard about it in the Left Behind series! Not very scholarly... but, they did a really intense and in-depth job of writing that book series and interpreting Revelations prophecy - it was very impressive.

Wikipedia: Left Behind Series

With almost no warning Russia joins the Arab nations in sending an enormous army to attack Israel in the final solution to get rid of the Jews once and for all. God intervenes supernaturally to protect His chosen people by destroying the vast Russian-Arab army just as it is about to annihilate Israel. So says Ezekiel's prophecies detailed in chapters 38 and 39.

Random Prophecy Website Quoting Ezequel
edit on 13amThu, 13 Mar 2014 05:48:35 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join