It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online gaming advice needed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Holographicmeat

The ceaseless discharge was a pain, I got to him again when i was low level it took me like 15 tries then I gave up and decide to come back latter when I was better prepared. You can beat him at low levels, but you basically have to time all his movements and attacks and not get hit once. Even on the higher levels and with higher armor you can still only take two, or three hits from that guy. I dont know how you can not beat him? Its required to beat him to open up the path ahead were you go and eventually fight the bed of chaos, to get the lords souls before you fight Gwyn the lord of cinders for the end game.

You can try doing what this guy did, seems to be a glitch I think, first time I got to him I even ran all the way across and got the witches armor because its got high fire def stats then I got killed, I even did exactly what this guy did in the vid but that did not do jack, and the guy never froze on me like he did in this video, in fact he would not even come that close to that side, every time I would go back he would only come half way then turn back forcing me to go back and face him or just stand there all day. Eventually I killed him, like I said once you time his movements and know his attack pattern like everything else in the game it becomes pretty easy.

edit on 7pmFridaypm072014f5pmFri, 07 Mar 2014 19:55:08 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could always just get your feet wet by trying
FFXIV
well for the cost besides buying it you wouldn't have to renew the subscription
before you figure out if you want ESO or not.

<< 1  2   >>

join