It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait, We're Sheep?!?! Perhaps the Biggest US Political Conspiracy of All

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne brought up a good topic in another thread, the Uniform Commerical Code, if you haven't heard of this, you may want to look it up. The United States as we know it is a corporation created under British common law. Though there are a wealth of resources, one example of this can be found in this thread:
www.yuricareport.com...

quote: In interpreting and applying the Constitution of the United States, a court of the United States may not rely upon any constitution, law, administrative rule, Executive order, directive, policy, judicial decision, or any other action of any foreign state or international organization or agency, other than the constitutional law and English common law.

(Bold added for emphasis)

Now, wait a minute, there is only constitutional law and English common law? Then where do all these "laws" like no marijuana and driving laws come from? They are all policies of the United States Corporation.

Where do we fit in? We are subsidiaries of this corporation, artificial corporations, denoted by our ALL-CAPS TRADE NAME. Look at all your official documents, they are all CAPITALIZED. This is how you, the person, interact with this corporation via your ARTIFICIAL CORPORATE TRADE NAME. If you can ever get a copy of your Birth Certificate, you will see many foreign stamps on it. Why? Because, us, as artificial corporations are used as security for the US debt, based on a $1 million expected income over a lifetime.

Many believe all these laws we have are intended to protect us, but they are used to make the corporation money. Wonder why politicians seem so crooked? It's because they are trying to make money for the corporation.

Bush used a funny choice of words during his unofficial acceptance speach for the presidency, "This election has gained me political capital." That's because working for this corporation is a business and we, the people, are nothing but sheep to them.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Jamuhn,

I remember seeing a pretty cheaply made documentary on nearly exactly what you said. The United States Corporation as well as Maritime law is discussed on a documentary called World of Lies. It's almost word for word to what you are saying. Matter of fact, did you get your info from that documentary?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No, I've never heard of the movie. But, there are a wealth of books out there. Basically, all of this is told in the United States Code (a policy of the US corporation). There are ways to liberate oneself from this stranglehold. One may copyright their ALL-CAPS TRADE NAME so that you are the principal owner. So the trade name becomes indebted to you.

But anwyay, our courts are Maritime courts, as denoted by the gold trim on the flags shown. There have been instances of people getting around the court system entirely by refusing to act as the surety for the ALL-CAPS TRADE NAME that was actually charged with the crime. It's never you that is charged with a crime, but your trade name. If you take control of this trade name and act as its agent, then everytime a transaction is claimed on your trade name, you can tell this company to wait because you are the principal owner. No debt can be collected until you as the agent say that your debt is satisfied with the trade name.

I know it's kind of complicated, so if you have anymore questions, just ask.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It just means your democracy is a democracy based on English common law. Britain doesn't have a single constitution.

Don't feel so bad, you're not the first.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, other than the US still being a colony, there are a lot of problems that arise from this, namely freedom. We have so many laws, and we pay so many taxes, that we've been conditioned to think they are there for a different reason than they are. Money, our money being stolen by government agents, lawyers, or whoever else.

At birth, we entered into a contractual obligation with the US corporation to do business with them. The only way we can break it is to take our property back, that which is rightfully ours.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Anybody have questions?

"Mr. Speaker. We are now here in Chapter 11. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government..."

Congressman James A. Traficant Jr.
Congressional Record, March 17, 1993, Vol. 33

Yes, the same Traficant who was set-up and sent to jail.

US dollars represent debt, debt that we, the people, are designated to pay back. We are paying back money to foreign countries and organizations. The interest of the US government is only that of making itself more money off the citizens. We are indebted to foreign powers, who ultimately control our policies.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
forget it.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by kegs]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Capitalism in itself is a free system void of any government interference. So no.

I'm talking about the corruption of government who are not presiding in our best interests, but in the interests of itself as a corporate entity. The citizens are defined as enemies of the state. According to Jay's Treaty, we are indebted to Britain. But I really don't want to talk about Britain.

I'm talking about the United States and the people being robbed of property and freedom. This is about denying ignorance and realizing the state of the country we live in. THIS IS REALITY.

If you have a specific question, than ask it.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
could you recomend any good books on the subject?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cracking the Code Third Edition, the USC/UCC, and there are a wealth of website resources.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm the black sheeple of the family then.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yes, in the same spirit of the Norman-French-attorney King's esquires. My question is, how deep down the rabbit hole does ATS wish to go?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
My question is, how deep down the rabbit hole does ATS wish to go?

Exactly. And do they want to know?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is all intriguing but, what brought up the reason from searching commercial uniform code by you and TC were you looking for a conspiracy caus if you were you know as well as I , if you look hard enough you can find it anywhere. I mean really you can find conspiracy in things as simple as the ice cream truck where children are trained from birth to respond to music and that is why the trucks use it and the draw of the music training overrides the scrupples most of us have to save money.

we will gladly chase down an ice cream truck clammering to spend 1.25 for a 60 cent ice cream and think nothing of it

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Money has become the basis of our society, with broader ranges than we are led to believe. The protocols of highway troopers are guided by the Uniform Commercial Code. Every ticket you get, every law you break is intended to bring the goverment money. Even murder is categorized and classified as a commercial transaction between the government and you. This is in plain site and put into effect each and every day.

We of this mighty western Republic have to grapple with the dangers that spring from popular self-government tried on a scale incomparably vaster than ever before in the history of mankind, and from an abounding material prosperity greater also than anything which the world has hitherto seen.

As regards the first set of dangers, it behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed. Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others. If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves, then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside. They can prevent the need of government from without only by showing that they possess the power of government from within, a sovereign can not make excuses for his failures; a sovereign must accept the responsibility for the exercise of the power that inheres in him, and where, as is true in our Republic, the people are sovereign, then the people must show a sober understanding and a sane and steadfast purpose if they are to preserve that orderly liberty upon which as a foundation every republic must rest.

Theodore Roosevelt
Jamestown Exposition -- April 26, 1907

The choice is up to you...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe I am looking into this too much

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What did you say, drb? Please, grammatical rules are used for a purpose!!

But let's get something straight right off the bat; TC doesn't look for conspiracies. TC looks at how things are supposed to be, how they are, and draws the conclusion that something is seriously amiss. After which, TC starts looking for the guilty.

It has been for centuries, silver is for intranational trade, gold for international trade and war scrip (Useless paper money like FRN's) for war time usage. Why would money like FRN's be used during wartime? That way, if the enemy intercepts a shipment of "money" they have nothing of value. See the logic? What is wrong with the picture we've seen for many, many decades?

Commercial Law and Common Law are not the same thing, really. Common law is not bad.
But now, think about Commercial law and constitutional law. Is smoking weed against constitutional law? No. Would selling weed for FRN's be against commercial code? Yes, why not? Do some folks get nabbed for having as little as a joint and the cops make it appear as if the stoner has violated some "law"? Yes. Holy cow! I'm not in favor of smoking grass by any means, but are all of you so darned stoned that you can't see the light? Turn off the stupid idiot box and buy some books, huh??

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
this is why you always should simply say that you are an american from america, and not the USofA, when you are asked by a lawful figure, or so i was told. dfh out.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There is a difference between the United States of America and the united states of America.
There is a difference between State of Virginia and Virginia state.

Words mean things. Slang is part of the conspiracy. So is stupidity. We are stupid.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I forget what year the treaty was, but the Treaty of Paris (1780-something) signed by our own Ben Franklin pretty much stated that the US would remain basically a British territory, even though they had recognised our 'independence'. I can't find it at the moment and I wish i could remember the year it was signed, that would help locate it...

<<   2 >>

join