It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick Of America!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
IM SICK OF AMERICA!!! I did not just realize this though... America is willing to do whatever it takes to get what it wants. Pearl Harbor was planned out!!! The only reason we wanted to go into WW2 was to stop Hitler right??? Yes!!! A country cannot just go enter a war without a valid reason. So we moved all our liitle ships to the harbor and we tempted the Japs to attack us... www.independent.org...

www.the7thfire.com...

www.geocities.com...

This is the same situation that is going on now (9-11, AFNGNSTN, IRAQ)...

tv.phaseiii.org...

www.publiceye.org...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I'm really sick of it all and I hope I can change it sum how(fat chance). This country was made for the people, by the people and of the people right??? This country does not care about the people anymore!!! WHY???

There is no great/best country so dont tell me that this country is da best out there. Every country has its own faults and high points...

P.S.--- I had a thread on this be4 but I went a little overboard (cursing) and it was deleted and I'm sorry. I hope we can resume this conversation ...

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did you just now discover the internet and/or conspiracy websites? If you are actually sick of america, then how about you move to canada...unless you are sick of what the government is doing which is completely different, then you can try to make it better...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Didnt you post this crap last night with not so many links? I seem to remember the majority of people telling you to leave if your dissatisfied.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One could say America is something like Hansel and Gretel at the witches house. Candy and cookies on the outside and a lair of spider webs with any deep look inside.

The only thing that makes america good is the people, and adherence to constitutional principles. That is the candy and cookies. The beltway bandits, expropriation of wealth, and how people are so numbed by the illusion that America follows its own Constitution, are the problems. I suppose one could add more, but it sure has been a great mouse trap.

Long live freedom! But pointing out what people already know is not enough. It requires an informed electorate that puts the issues to the test. As long as people can speak, people can form arguments and correct abuses. Nonetheless such things have been so embedded, to use a contemporary term, but you can sell a sow's ear for a purse for only so long. Sooner or later a real politician will emerge who will "betray," all the super rich to their perceptions, and add some decent security to his person to make it a decent country again, if it ever was. We can at least dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Didnt you post this crap last night with not so many links? I seem to remember the majority of people telling you to leave if your dissatisfied.

I recall the same...

Im sure you will be more than welcomed in North Korea.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Shoktek---i love this country but im sick of the way it opperates and the way it is run. That CAN be changeable.

Agent47-- yupp i did post it last night but it got deleted cause i was cursing. i dont wanna leave cause EVERY country has its FAULTS

SkipShipman--- i enjoy the freedomz but they are being taken away from us every second!!!

Tetsuo-51--- LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"i enjoy the freedomz but they are being taken away from us every second!!!"

you need a friggin reality check

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have no problem with America; it's just a plot of land. It's the American drivers that piss me off!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have no problem with America; it's just a plot of land. It's the American drivers that piss me off!

Then stay off the sidewalk!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think America is genrally a great place, it's just those crooks who run the country that mess everything up.
Thats all I can really say I suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I think America is genrally a great place, it's just those crooks who run the country that mess everything up.
Thats all I can really say I suppose.

Can you be more specific, please?

What exactly, have the "crooks" done, and how are things "messed up?"

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'd say most Americans are some of the best people. Kind and generous and thoughtful. Of course there's always some bad apples, though.

What I DO hate is the "McDemocracy" that the US practices. How many of your governmental representatives are MILLIONAIRES? Do they really have any idea what the average Joe goes through? Do they care?

Corporations donate to politicians who in turn screw over their constituents so they can pay back the contributions in some way.

jako

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
I'd say most Americans are some of the best people. Kind and generous and thoughtful. Of course there's always some bad apples, though.
What I DO hate is the "McDemocracy" that the US practices. How many of your governmental representatives are MILLIONAIRES? Do they really have any idea what the average Joe goes through? Do they care?
Corporations donate to politicians who in turn screw over their constituents so they can pay back the contributions in some way.
jako

HAHAHAHAHA! McDemocracy. I'm loving it!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In america, we still live in a gilded age. On the outside, everything looks wonderful and perfect, but on the inside, everything is corrupt because of the Corporations that bribe our leaders and destroy peoples lives for their own gain. We try to fix other countries problems, but at the same time, we can't realize that we have problems of our own that need to be fixed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
LOL! annother 'I hate America' diatribe by someone that has never been anywhere else in the world. Just love it!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
There is no great/best country so dont tell me that this country is da best out there.

This (The US of A) IS THE BEST country.
Go experience some of the other "freedoms" other countries have, then report back to us
Until then...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'd only change two things about America ... The Government and the Health system.

Actually, make that three ... I'd want free Hershey bars for everyone with the name 'Pisky'

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
y the hell would we provoke an attack during an economic slow down? pearl harbor happened amidst the great depression and that attack costed the U.S millions and the same is going on right now! if u want change, then vote no for bush.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
they see ALL, you're a dumbass.

America could have entered WWII even if the Japanese had not attacked us. Hitler had to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For all I bitch about America, I was still glad as hell to get back after spending two weeks in Athens. I had the urge to kiss the dirty terminal floor at JFK!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join