It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting the sky..(pics)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It should be anytime now before someone complains about these people posting to this thread who are mocking every single effort of good members that were here long before them.

Again I ask in vain where are the Moderators at this website?

I don't mock every single effort of yours, Neo, just the mockable ones. For instance, your latest post about how HAARP is tied up with "Atlantean crystals" is extreamly mockable. But, seeing how it bothers you, I will refrain from doing so. For now

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
a picture for you stuart, ....from the NASA article i didn't read, HAHA!

notice in this (rather hard to understand for the unscientific) picture, that the jet exhaust has created a "modified cirrus" with it's contrail. the PARTICLES in the exhaust act as something which "supersaturated" air can use as nuclei for CLOUDFORMATION.

what don't you understand, stuart?

howard, am i wrong AGAIN???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No, Billybob, you are corect, that the particles in the air are part of the ice formation process. That is a great picture. It ilustrates the process of contrail formation perfectly. Now keep in mind, that the ice crystals can and do break when the get too long. So you now have two cyrstals instead of one. for the supersaturated moisture to condense out on. Then these two, also break, and you have four, and so on, the cloud spreads.

Why is it, Biilybob, that you can not accept that that is the process that is going on above your head when you see persistant contrails across the sky?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think I found one of the suspects helping spread the ChemTrails

[img]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by glan]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
Hi Howard,

How about the example of a clear blue sky with average humidity? I'd assume that the moisture content would be at approx 10% of your rain cloud.
Over the 36 sq miles, this equates to 236,828,512.8 liters of water or 99089049 Kj . if it takes 1 hour to heat the air 1 deg C, it would take 458.75 megawats to do so. This would seem much more doable.

But from the distance of HAARP to the continental US, and the RF losses, the MW's would potentially climb exponentially. Now HAARP isn't the only facility, could some of these facilities work in tandem to 'turn up the power'?

Well first of all what is the point of heating up the atmosphere if the RH is only 10%?

Second, my back of the envelope calculation assumed that the power was applied entirely to water in the liquid phase (a sort of floating lake in the sky).

If the moisture was dispersed you would have to apply your RF energy across the sky with the majority of it dissipating off into space.

Earlier, you suggested that the RF energy was used to heat up the particles in the "chemtrails." but you have the same problem here. If the particles are concentrated, they would be much more efficient in absorbing your RF energy, but of course they would be much less efficient in transferring that energy to the air and water molecules. So it would be a wash either way.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

It should be anytime now before someone complains about these people posting to this thread who are mocking every single effort of good members that were here long before them.

I don't mock every single effort of yours, Neo, just the mockable ones. For instance, your latest post about how HAARP is tied up with "Atlantean crystals" is extreamly mockable. But, seeing how it bothers you, I will refrain from doing so. For now

You are in the wrong place to make fun of me for these beliefs man. Look around you there are people at ATS that blieve in a lot weirder stuff than that. So are you going to ridicule all of them too?

See that is the issue here, if you start with me over this then you have to see it through and attack everyone else or you look like you are harassing me.

So which is it? You harassing me, or trolling in this thread, or you are gonna attack everyone in ATS that does not conform to your reality viewpoint? Because I can tell you it would be a lot of people.

And again I ask where are the mods because I do not see the purpose in having them if they arbitrarily attack those that do not have the political viewpoint they harbor or they show up whenever they feel like it. So far they have supported you and a couple of people acting like you in this thread, notice I said so far.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

and could particles not also increase the heating effect if the size of them was equal to a resonant wavelength of the frequency being generated? resonance is a great way to achieve exponential effects.

Um, I don't think so. You seem to be implying that you can get more energy out of the system then you are putting into it. Again, my calculations were just to determine the minimum amount of energy needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Why is it, Biilybob, that you can not accept that that is the process that is going on above your head when you see persistant contrails across the sky?

i accept that jet contrails are turning into clouds. i don't accept that it is something that has been around as long as jet engines have. i have already stated why. my memory. i have seen contrails form and persist for at tops, an hour. they still evaporated, though. they didn't turn into clouds. they never had the drawn out wispy look of what i see today. the column of (i used to think it was smoke when i was a kid, ...kinda right, it's a little smoky)condensatin would drift in high winds, but it would drift as a unit. it would not look like it was cotton fibre being brushed by a giant invisible comb. so, seeing as(yay, we agree on something!) it is the particlulate content of jet exhaust which causes the formation of contrails. contrary to stuart's seemingly omnicient info, the nature of the crystalization process, as described by you, requires a much smaller volume(than having a fully laden african swallow) of particulate matter to promote cloud growth.
the air is not prejudice. many different types of particles will work. some better than others, i'm guessing. it would be possible add a relatively small apparatus which could combine with exhaust after the turbines, so the abrasive argument, stuart was making is also flat wrong.
i persist because nothing has been proven accept the tendency for premature ejaculation of the word proof.

why can't you, by the same token, admit that there may be an additive in the exhaust of specially modified tankers(the airforce has other top secret aircraft that have never been seen, i don't think it would be hard to 'hide' jets of this nature, so the argument of support logistics being too insurmountable is also not holding water). the evidence continues to build towards a positive on contrails being used to modify weather.
why will you not admit this?

regarding resonance, no you don't get something for nothing, but you can increase the efficiency of what you do get.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

My understanding is that HAARP is capable of generating almost ANY frequency due to the large size of the array and the varying number and sizes of elements contained.

The power level at any frequency generated is variable of course.

You are incorrect, Neo....

HAARP is a high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. When complete, the transmitter will be capable of producing up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array.

In order to transmit/emit in the ELF realm, an entirely different equipment and antenna system is required, like the one I mentioned earlier that we called the "Elephant Cage" at Clark Air Base in the Philippines. ELF antennas are literally miles long, while HF antennas are rather short. In keeping with my record of prividing actual PROOF of what I post, I give you this link...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Of course, this is based on actual fact and research, so I'm sure there will be a reason given why it can't be true!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You are in the wrong place to make fun of me for these beliefs man. Look around you there are people at ATS that blieve in a lot weirder stuff than that. So are you going to ridicule all of them too?

See that is the issue here, if you start with me over this then you have to see it through and attack everyone else or you look like you are harassing me.

So which is it? You harassing me, or trolling in this thread, or you are gonna attack everyone in ATS that does not conform to your reality viewpoint? Because I can tell you it would be a lot of people.

And again I ask where are the mods because I do not see the purpose in having them if they arbitrarily attack those that do not have the political viewpoint they harbor or they show up whenever they feel like it. So far they have supported you and a couple of people acting like you in this thread, notice I said so far.

There is no arbitrary attack on you, Neo, just your ideas. You seem to be calling for help too much. Instead of begging for someone to come to your rescue, why not save yourself by posting something beneficial to the thread? It's a discussion, not an attack. You tone is not so innocent in itself, so be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. That was the meaning of my "they might just come and get you" post before. You are calling for the mods who may just nip YOUR account in the bud...if someone is bothering you, just put them on igonore as I did with Billyboob. He was obnoxious and inflamatry, and was lending nothing to the thread except for insults, especially after he found out what I do for a living, so I put the kibosh on him personally. I didn't cry to the mods, I put him on ignore and now I don't have to read his drivel. His account isn't affected, as I am not vindictive, but I don't have to read his petty, bashing, childish posts any more...and I'm not cying for the mods to come charging in deleting people's accounts at the drop of a hat....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I think I found one of the suspects helping spread the ChemTrails

LMAO@that picture. Oh my!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
from the haarp site:

One of the research areas for HAARP will be the study of methods and techniques for the generation of extremely low frequencies (ELF) through ionospheric heating. The following pages provide background on the value of this important frequency range to the Navy, how an ionospheric heater might be used to produce ELF signals, and a comparison of the strength of ELF signals generated by HAARP to other more common sources of ELF in the common environment

the haarp website

AR says: ELF antennas are literally miles long, while HF antennas are rather short.

actual research: The low frequency element is approximately 69 feet long and 52 feet. (literally miles?)
The entire array system would
occupy a foot print approximately 1040 feet x 1280 feet.
(by inducing, phase differences between towers, or by working in tandem with other arrays, ANY frequency can be generated. think of how a bass note can be transmitted on an FM(frequency modulation) radio signal. the carrier wave is in the megahertz range, but the lowest C note on a piano, say, is around 30hz)
The IRI
antenna field would be enclosed by a fence restricting access to a
total area of 1,120 feet by 1,360 feet, or 35 acres.
(what frequency has a wavelength of 1360 ft.?)

The low frequency element is approximately 69 feet long and 52 feet
above the ground (Figure 2.2-5), and transmits 3.2 MW of energy in a
frequency range of 2.8 - 7.6 MHz. The high frequency element is
approximately 55 feet long and 45 feet above the ground and transmits
3.2 MW of energy in a frequency range of 7.3 - 10.0 MHz.

here is the 'actual research:
OFFICIAL HAARP FREQUENCIES

armys, land, sea or air are for killing. it is their reason to be. it is not an insult or ignorant to say this. it is a simple truth.

i apologise for being rude. really. sorry. especially stuart. i actually lost sleep and feel very badly for my rude comments. god bless.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

HAARP is a giant microwave oven. (sorry I couldn't resist
)

And that was funny because? Microwaves can heat up any given "object" super fast and at low energy costs compared to other techniques. And when they seem to spread metal in the air the effect of such heating is multiplied several times. Microwaves produce heat. And such heat can indeed modify the weather, creating clouds and even earthquakes. Period.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

And that was funny because? Microwaves can heat up any given "object" super fast and at low energy costs compared to other techniques. And when they seem to spread metal in the air the effect of such heating is multiplied several times. Microwaves produce heat. And such heat can indeed modify the weather, creating clouds and even earthquakes. Period.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Do you know how microwave ovens work?

Apparently not.

Google it, read up, and try to clarify your theory a bit, because I don't don'r quite understand what you are assuming here.

EDIT: I started a new thread on this subject as this one is getting a little unweildy with too many cross conversations.

HR

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey

This photo was taken about an hour ago- what was a high flying aircraft left a contrail that in moments ,within 5 minutes or so, dispersed as photo indicates.

The skys cleared today, and when they do I see this frequently, however this one dispersed over a large arrea, moreso than usual.

this is the behaviour i do not recall from observing contrails in the past. i remember contrails moving through the sky as a unit. spreading yes, but not so wide, and not like this. the dispersal pattern of a normal contrail was more even. if the trail was just ice particles(formed under the same conditions, which assumes a constant density), they should be blown by the wind at the same rate. these trails, however, show the main body of the contrail is blown more slowly than the 'combed out' part. this indicates to me that there are different particle sizes we are seeing. the lighter, smaller particles are blown more quickly, stretching away from the main column of heavier particles. the main plume will evaporate sometimes, leaving only the fibrous looking blanket.
could this be normal? have contrails always exhibited this particular(or particulate, should i say) behaviour?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If this contrail was close to the jet stream it could easily get distributed in this way...

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
If this contrail was close to the jet stream it could easily get distributed in this way...

P...
m...

at what altitude is the jet stream? and why would it matter if it was the jet stream? applying the same force on the same particles should yeild the same result, whether it's the jet stream or poseiden blowing with big giant cloud lips.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes glan, she does look as those she could be the guilty party, that was good!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Howard,

what do you do for the military btw?

still waiting for an answer.

Oh and for eveyone else, is there any of you with low enough IQ out there that thinks the official line on HAARP is that the official line?

Contrails are real.
HAARP is a project to create, modify and maintain an electromagnetic grid around the earth. That is its primary objective but there are numerous secondary objectives too.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh and for eveyone else, is there any of you with low enough IQ out there that thinks the official line on HAARP is that the official line?

HAARP is a project to create, modify and maintain an electromagnetic grid around the earth. That is its primary objective but there are numerous secondary objectives too.

if people want to find out what can be done with the science of frequency manipulation, the father of this technology is nikola tesla. the stated objectives of HAARP are only a surface scraping.
some related topics(keywords) are: "brainwave frequencies", and how they can be affected by outside stimulae. "binaural beat" and "consciousness states". "scalar technology". "tom beardon". "russian woodpecker" signal.
.....that should keep you busy and fascinated.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Do you know how microwave ovens work?

From howstuffworks.com, which btw is an excellent website with answers to most questions you have about everything really:

Microwaves are radio waves. In the case of microwave ovens, the commonly used radio wave frequency is roughly 2,500 megahertz (2.5 gigahertz). Radio waves in this frequency range have an interesting property: they are absorbed by water, fats and sugars. When they are absorbed they are converted directly into atomic motion - heat.

Do you agree that the air is full of water and biological material. If so do you then agree that it is possible to heat up the air by microwaves? What's your point?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join