It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Illuminati & Knights Templar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi All

I am totally new to these theories and ideas, and would like some questions answered if I may. I have read a bit about the Illuminati, it's beginnings and the like. What I'm interested in at the moment is that I keep hearing the Kinghts Templar being brought up whenever I talk about the Illuminati. Now, I know the illuminati work hand in hand with the Masons (Satanists), yet I have also heard that the Knights Templar (who were apparently guards for the israeli trade routes in biblical times, and are supposedly of christian faith) are very deeply involved with the Masons. So, the question is, Does anyone know of a link at all between The Illuminati and the Knights Templar?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
First, foremost, for the umpteen millionth time, the Masons ARE NOT Satanists. Period. Now that that's out of the way, here and here are good places to start, along with this. PLEASE do some research before talking and making claims about something you are admittedly ignorant about.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 2/1/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Knights Templar - Biblical times?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Knights Templar - Biblical times?

Oh yeah man, It was the Knights Templar that took Jericho...

[edit on 2/1/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGeneral
I am totally new to these theories and ideas, and would like some questions answered if I may.

If you're so self-admittedly new to these ideas, why would you make claims about masons being satanists?

I have read a bit about the Illuminati, it's beginnings and the like. What I'm interested in at the moment is that I keep hearing the Kinghts Templar being brought up whenever I talk about the Illuminati.

You know... maybe if the Illuminati still existed, there might be some link.

Now, I know the illuminati work hand in hand with the Masons (Satanists)

Where the f did you get this? Did you just make it up? Or did someone else make it up for you?

yet I have also heard that the Knights Templar (who were apparently guards for the israeli trade routes in biblical times, and are supposedly of christian faith)

The KTs protected Christian pilgrims on their way to Jerusalem. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

...are very deeply involved with the Masons.

The Knights templars of today are masons.

So, the question is, Does anyone know of a link at all between The Illuminati and the Knights Templar?

Do some %#$^ research and, once you apologize for calling me and many people that I love satanists, then I'll give you some good links that you can go to for truthful information.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Does anyone know of a link at all between The Illuminati and the Knights Templar?

The Link is jesus
, why i hear you ask, well its all about jesus's blood line, knights templar and priory of sion are good people trying to keep it alive, or so ive heard .

however it is my opinion and i could elaborate further if anyone was to reply
i would welcome a reply

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGeneral
Hi All

I am totally new to these theories and ideas, and would like some questions answered if I may. I have read a bit about the Illuminati, it's beginnings and the like. What I'm interested in at the moment is that I keep hearing the Kinghts Templar being brought up whenever I talk about the Illuminati. Now, I know the illuminati work hand in hand with the Masons (Satanists), yet I have also heard that the Knights Templar (who were apparently guards for the israeli trade routes in biblical times, and are supposedly of christian faith)

Wow. And you said you had researched this? Adam Weishaupt's bavarian Illuminati have no connections to the Free-Mason's, or any other 'secret society'. The Freemasons are not satanists. Infact, I doubt that there are any actual 'satanists' that are members of the Freemasons. The Knights Templar have absolutely nothing to do with the isrealis or the bible and were not around in 'biblical times'. They were a commision of armed monks assinged by the Pope to guard the route to the holy city of jerusalem and provide security to Pilgrims during the crusades.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sebatwerk:

Man, you gotta take it easy on people with the swearing bit; it makes you look like a short-fused, hot termpered guy. However, I aknowledge your frustration with people who claim to be ignorant calling you guys satanists. I also aknowledge the freedom to express your thoughts, but that guy obviously just had no idea what he was saying and you knew that.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think it would be helpful if people were helped rather than jumping down someeones throat because they have as yet not learned so much. surely a closed mind is the enemy of places like this. As for the initial poster, if you u2u me maybe we can chat. I have to agree masons are not satanists tho, but there are ways of saying these things. Surely this is not meant to be a closed community?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Alrighty. Forget the Illuminati theory for a moment. Let's concentrate on the Templars and Freemasonry.

Unfortunately there is no documented link that stands up to scrutiny. Believe me, I've looked. But the two groups are so different, there is no way that one can state that Freemasons are directly descended from the Templars. There's plenty of discussion here on this forum and you can also find topics on masonic forums that try to find a link. Many Freemasons actually promote the idea themselves.
But alas, there is nothing. Only one solitary window in a chapel in Scotland which some claim depicts a Knight Templar involved in masonic ritual. Even this is open to interpretation and in itself can in no way be construed as proof.

When you study the KT, you will find that there were some fundamental differences between them and Freemasonry. Perhaps the biggest is that the Knights Templar were an ultra orthodox Catholic order whose job was to safeguard and spread thier version of Christianity, whereas Freemasonry promotes no religion. As romantic as it may sound there is unfortunately nothing that proves otherwise and all evidence points to the above.

There is a Knights Templar degree in Freemasonry, but this is purely symbolic and in general, any man of any religion can join it. Freemasonry is not unique in using the Knights Templar as a tale of morality either. There are literally hundreds of groups that use the name. Some actually claim a direct descendancy but Freemasonry doesn't.

www.masonicinfo.com...

Then we move onto the Illuminati. Well, this is even more of a dodgy connection. Why? Well there is absolutely no proof that it exists. There was an Illuminati organisation but it was disbanded at the end of the 18th century and there is absolutely no proof that it has re-emerged. It should also be noted that the Illuminati were fierce critics of all religions and in 1782 a masonic Lodge actually helped to have it banished from Bavaria - hardly the action of an ally. If you search ATS you can actually find one or two snippets of fact and history regarding the Illuminati and it's agenda. Unfortunately a lot of what you read is hidden amongst rubbish. Even a Google search brings up page after page of conspiracy theory that has little or no basis in fact.

You may find a brief rundown on the Illuminati here though:

www.masonicinfo.com...

As you can see, the problem is that one can't even link two of the groups to each other, let alone all three.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
knights of the templar
look here...gaias matirx author is peter champoux...it is about earth energy..ancient geometry and its influence on us..
in this book you will see the knight of the templar amongst the ley lines..
this goes way beyond just being a armed monk..and a mason...much deeper..
i wish everyone to be careful where you tread...
please get a firm grip on understanding

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

it is about earth energy..ancient geometry and its influence on us..

this is only a mere fraction of the explaination , it goes beyond anything we know and yet we care only because its "secret" . anyone want a hint at where to look , go back to the begining lol
thats how far back i looked and the links are obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
sebatwerk:

Man, you gotta take it easy on people with the swearing bit; it makes you look like a short-fused, hot termpered guy. However, I aknowledge your frustration with people who claim to be ignorant calling you guys satanists. I also aknowledge the freedom to express your thoughts, but that guy obviously just had no idea what he was saying and you knew that.

I know, and you're right. But that's what bugs me so much, people DONT know what they're talking about, realize this, but proceed to post it anyways, and the expense of other people. Some guys come on here and say something like "Masons-- I heard they're satanists"... but when someone comes on here and states it as fact, it just pushes my buttons.

You're completely right, I probably shouldnt even be reading these posts for that very reason. I do tend to be hot-headed sometimes, and it does make me look bad... but ignorance is just one of my pet peeves. I dunno, I'm sorry if I offended any of you decent guys reading this.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think its because of the common MISCONCEPTION that secrecy and lies are Satanic.

But its ok for Freemasonry to embrace that.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I think its because of the common MISCONCEPTION that secrecy and lies are Satanic.

But its ok for Freemasonry to embrace that.

OK so just what exactly are you saying there, cheif? Please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i do understand that the ley lines etc,is only a fraction and this all goes back to the beginning..i do not belong to a secret society or religion or a particular philosophy etc...thou i feel i innately have this secret knowledge with in me thou can not put it into words and have ben looking back to the beginning and towards the end.in every direction...i have met some people that usually do not meet with people and i have been told i am on the right track..thou i feel there is a chasm before me and its now time to leap..thou can not in two small leaps..so i am building a bridge..anyone have a riddle to help me along

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
one more thing...i have spoken with some free masons about ley lines and they have no clue..or is it they are keeping a secret...one just told me it was all nonsense..thou it is not,so he seemed as a fool//
the knight of the templar can be seen with in the pattern of the ancient geometry...all the free mason temples are on ley lines..i can prove it thou dont need to...
is there a free mason out there in this day and age that has this knowledge or has it been lost...if so,then i question the society or all the lower degrees..i was told a 3rd degree is like a 33 degree..thou i highly doubt that for some reason...who is really in the dark

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
as for those that believe that secret societies are luciferic...well perhaps they are not so wrong...the elite have been keeping us supressed from this great knowledge ..it is above the top of the pyramid of degrees of initiation..the prison warder in the fourth dimension...there fore to think that it is the survival of the fittest rather than the good for all,can seem satanic...and this has been done by making us all feel guilty,lesser than,sinning and all that hooplah...the majority are in the dark and it is the light they fear for they are all used to the pain,the dark etc....

lift up your hearts enter via cricis..dont know if any of that made sense..it sounded good...i do not operate on the same level as the world around me to well.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Your posts are very hard to follow, guy. Paragraphs and sentences help immensely. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
please xcuse me for my structure here,since a child i have gone against our structure..
perhaps this link will aide me in sharing with the satanistic dialogue..the egyptian eye left/right = 2 seperate meanings..masons etc etc yada blah blah blah.use the left eye..www.cuttingedge.org...

illuminist all seeing eye symbolism made public in london

also another was trying to figure knights of the templar & masonry or something ?so i thought i'd throw the ley lines in,for the knight of the templar which if you connect points of the grid ,there lies the knight.

i can be difficult to follow ,these computers and sites are all new to me..even just a little knowledge of societies etc..for some reason a series of events..syncronistic oer coincidental led me with out looking for..peeking into secret societies,ancient history/religions math,dimensions,wrinkle in time,etc etc.
all this is new to me..few weeks..
i do have a little experience the ley lines and its influences..occasionally hobby,studying old/ancient cairnes in the north east..many in my area.
for some reason all this has just tied together
please excuse me for being here out of context..thats me!and a sloppy writer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join