It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the police state. Army supplying police with 13,000 armored vehicles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

You shouldn't be angry at those who do their job on the force, but instead of focusing on the police focus on the corporations that run the prisons, focus on all the corrupt officers and government officials. If you blame everyone that works in the government does that make you any better than them? I'm aware there's a lot of corruption however you don't seem to recognise those who do the right thing. In fact did you ever consider that the media is trying to rile up and stir the fears of the people? They would play the civilians and government against each other and make money the whole time the two are busy fighting.

I'm with people on the whole anti-government stance here however I know for a fact that if you dispose of this government and put your own people in charge you will still have the power hungry and corrupt in control, doesn't have to be the same people but rest assured it will still be there.

Don't blame the many for the actions of a few.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

You shouldn't be angry at those who do their job on the force, but instead of focusing on the police focus on the corporations that run the prisons, focus on all the corrupt officers and government officials. If you blame everyone that works in the government does that make you any better than them? I'm aware there's a lot of corruption however you don't seem to recognise those who do the right thing. In fact did you ever consider that the media is trying to rile up and stir the fears of the people? They would play the civilians and government against each other and make money the whole time the two are busy fighting.

I'm with people on the whole anti-government stance here however I know for a fact that if you dispose of this government and put your own people in charge you will still have the power hungry and corrupt in control, doesn't have to be the same people but rest assured it will still be there.

Don't blame the many for the actions of a few.

If they put that gear on, they are no longer tying to serve and protect, rather control and harm. They as individuals need to make that choice, they have every right to refuse and leave the force if necessary.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yikes!!! What a comparison!!! you are dead on....Orwellian stuff slowly coming to pass in all neighborhoods near us!!!

<< 1   >>

join