It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xtian documentary 'Son Of God’ Cuts Satan actor because of resemblance to Barack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

article.wn.com...

Why cast an entire movie, screen it nationwide, then cut out all the scenes of Satan, just because Satan happens to look like Barry Soteoro to previewers?!

It's like a symbolic 'hiding' from litigious society where Satan worshippers - I mean, Obama supporters - wouldn't hesitate to lay legal claim the movie is portraying Satan as Obama - when its the other way around.

The actor playing Satan happens to look like Obama, so what? If they had cast this movie some 9 years ago, would 'Satan' look any different?
Sheesh.. what would Jesus do, huh?!?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Im not sure if I'd call this movie a documentary...

but It was an amazing movie... and apparently theres new footage...

Its just silly cutting the satan parts in it though... who cares what he looks like

At least he doesn't have a pitch fork and horns

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What's the big deal?
Aren't they both the father of lies?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is understandable. Satan, after all, has an image and reputation to uphold and being portrayed looking like Obama - I mean that's just pure evil.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They should remove all parts with Jesus in the movie because he looks like the actor Diogo Morgado.

It could be bad for his career! Not everyone on Earth is Christian, or member of one of its myriad variants!

Diogo

edit on 27-2-2014 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2014 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I say put the potus in his place. Kittens*

No new news here IMO
edit on 27-2-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

HAHAHA. Ingenious choice of words.

Now to reply to the thread in general....

This type of behavior is the modern pusillanimous America we live in at present. People intimidated at the mere possibility of impropriety buckle and fold. That really says a lot for the future populace of America. No future.

I did balk and have a good laugh at the second half of the video though. Where in God's name do people come up with such nonsense? Obama and the people are really chanting "thank you Satan"?!?!?!?!? Come on.

Hell if you ask me I never would have thought the man playing Satan resembled Obama until it was brought to my attention. Even so the resemblance is weak at best.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So... you think this movie is a documentary, eh? I'm glad they found the footage from back then (in color, even)!

As far to the rest. You complain because you find it ridiculous that people complain about Satan looking like Obama but then you go on to say how you think they are similar.

I think it is dumb to cut it but posts like the ones I read here make me understand the reasoning behind it. It is because there are people out there the believe Obama is Satan and they consider a movie on religious mythology as a documentary. There are some scary folks out there.

new topics

top topics

join