It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ramcheck

I'm hip.. I heard it twice and now all I have are repeats ..(songs) ..lol!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Is that a bit like this one?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Can't remember playing this one..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian_Butterfly

Hit and run lol!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ae Fond Kiss.
-------------------------------------

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever.
Ae fareweel, alas, for ever.

Deep in heart-wrung tears I'll pledge thee.
Warring sighs and groans I'll wage thee.

Who shall say that Fortune grieves him.
While the star of hope she leaves him?

Me, nae cheerful twinkle lights me.
Dark despair around benights me.

I'll ne'er blame my partial fancy.
Nothing can resist my Nancy:
For to see her was to love her.
Love but her, and love for ever.

Fare-thee-weel, my first and fairest.
Fare-thee-week, my best and dearest.
Thine be ilka joy and treasure,
Peace, Enjoyment, Love and Pleasure.

Had we never loved sae kindly,
Had we never loved sae blindly,
Nor never met - nor never parted.
We would never have been sae broken-hearted.

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever.
Ae fareweel, alas, for ever.
Deep in heart-wrung tears I'll pledge thee,
Warring sighs and groans I'll wage thee.

Written by Robert Burns in 1791.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Wow!! That was nice !!
I'll just play a repeat..but it's true. If someone really wants to be with you, they will go all out..

and why does it always have to be the guy that does "the all out", why??? Right ??

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

To be fair the girl was already married although to a somewhat estranged husband, and in the 1800s. I doubt that she had much of a choice in the matter. Social status, family pride etc. All of this kind of nonsense would have played a part. In 2014 none of the above should really matter, as we're all going to die horribly anyway. Love, Peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So Funny!! hahahha

I'm on right now a closed group on facebook and an old squadron dude asked me, Hey Mark., "How many brake applications on a static A-7 with a fully charged accumulator. Remember?", hahahahhahha!!, I said .. No. lol!!

I'm getting dinged all over the place lol!! So funny!! .. ( on a fully charge accumulator, brake applications ..you got 7...hahah.. ) hahahah!! some dub ass said.."Is this A-7 school" ?? lol!! hahahah!! almost 60 replys so far lol!! so fast hahaha!!

I'm still playing dumb..hahaha!!
Someone sent me a OWL picture lol!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You should download Flightgear since you're into planes and things. I play that sometimes, I can take off and fly all the Boeings. Not too hot at landing yet though.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ramcheck

To be fair the girl was already married although to a somewhat estranged husband, and in the 1800s. I doubt that she had much of a choice in the matter. Social status, family pride etc. All of this kind of nonsense would have played a part. In 2014 none of the above should really matter, as we're all going to die horribly anyway. Love, Peace.

Damn!! Have you been tapping our phones ??? Plus one more factor ..a teenaged kid... etc... ad infinitum.

I was willing ..then not ..then was..then not then was..then not..then..I said ..your in charge lol!! I swear!! lol!! I'd rather attack a full battery of guns between mountains and just roll the dice..but..then maybe not ..then maybe ..then etc...

I'm completely lost on this ..and ..it's done now anyway.. she is gone.. all contact she pulled ..probably with some other Idiot

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here is that "Owl" picture, my squadron buddy sent me lol!! (I mentioned above)

Now ..think of a song ...Mmmmm..

this one!! why ?? beats me!! lol!! I played it to them too!! lol!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No phone tapping necessary. Human history has this terrible habit of repeating itself. You just have to spot it early enough and be of sound mind & judgement, if you want to have a chance of stopping it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Remember when we first met?? This song?? I played it to you when I was busy with "her".. well now no one needs me anymore ..except my two cats and my turtles

edit on 17-7-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

had to edit the above song lol!! the girl from the PI..was dinging me!! lol!! and messed me up lol!! She is very on top of my post on FB..lol!! and more!! Mmmmmm... oh my!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The above song I played to the PI woman..lol!! This will probably cost me at least $10,000.00 bucks..but so what I got lots more and I don't care
lol!! It just might work!! Look at Art Bell!!
roll the dice

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just talked to her again ..she is game.. I just have to figure how to get the ticket to her..Hmmm ..Mail sounds good lol!! No cash..buy them and send them?? I need to call my brother...he worked in the VA for years ..or..just get her the ticket..here.. crap..they are swarming over our borders from south America!! For Pete's sake!!

I said..this is just for you..no one else..no family ..just you and me for now!! etc... she said.. OK!!

oH JEEZZZZ... (THIS IS A TRUE STORY BY THE WAY LOL!!)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh, good I get to play this again. Hmmmm..

But seriously, The woman (she is 28 a woman!! ) from the PI I have talked to for months and just tried many times to give her the cold shoulder. (especially when I was with that.... you know who) but..being me ..loll!! I'd drop I and see how she was doing and such..play her a song and tell her stuff..etc..

How did I meet her?? My Navy friend on his 30th anniversary ..on facebook..I posted to him...and said you are blessed etc....( and a few songs )
she sent me a friend request lol!! she said! You Know "Don" ? , I sad ..yes.... she said ..we are family lol!! I said..what??

I then went into full Krypto (Ruffready)mode lol!!

she went for it.. she is still going for it..and I am checking on her all the time (the Typhoon) since we me..

Now look!! hahahah!! She has seen me.. (my pictures ..she calls me handsome lol! .I am .by the way..)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
One reason my last romance did not work..is because I would not meet up with said, woman. To do things ..or just meet.. hahaha!! lol!! .. I was told.."you are the only one that would not meet me", I said, I don't meet married women
etc..

I learned that some women ..just do not care..they will do anything..to get a "feel good" ..and I understand that ..maybe..if you are not married... If you don't like your partner.. then leave .. but don't cheat! I was married only once..she died.. I never cheated. I will never cheat. I will flirt..but not touch

I was tempted ..but..did not give in
...her husband will never know..how sad.. I called her away from bars..I did all I could.. I wasted a lot of my time and emotions...I was a good man

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is just so crazy.. but true. The woman from the PI asked me how long it will take to process the papers..( I'm buzzing a bit) I said..well I don't know!! lol!! This is all in real time as I type this... can't I just fly her out here??

Any help I will like!! Maybe I will start a thread ??? Crap!! I think I'll do that...

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join