It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Humans have more in Common with Gods or Ants.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by NorEaster

You win an Ant prize

Hopefully its a sling. I hear those are great for taking down giants.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Since gods dont exist..id say ants.....

Honestly i have no idea if gods exist...I hope so though...so I can apologize for my above statement.
edit on 27-2-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

images2.fanpop.com...

Eat bible.

edit on 1-3-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
God(s)

Ants are small and silly.

I'm being annoyingly facetious.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
AthlonSavage,

First of all, it depends on in which perspective you see it.

I'd say, neither.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I never met a god. No opinion
Seen plenty of ants though. Don't like 'em much. They get in my food. I don't have much in common.

edit on 3/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The Hu-Man is half angel, half ape. Ape-like people believe we originate from apes, angelic-like people believe we originate from the great intelligent designer and architect of the Universe. But we have both sides within.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
We scurry around in a rush like ants, but bicker like Gods.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Skyfloating
The Hu-Man is half angel, half ape. Ape-like people believe we originate from apes, angelic-like people believe we originate from the great intelligent designer and architect of the Universe. But we have both sides within.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

This is what has been written by Paul and collected in the bible:

1 Corinthians 15:42-49
So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
An ant will die when isolated. Two or three of them will live. Spiritually they are one being and the life of this being is the manifestation of an image of God-the living Spirit. Their form is designed and dreamed to be like this as well as nerves in human penis are biorobotically designed to stop giving pleasure after ejaculation. If you don't care God you are ants. If you don't love others you are an ant.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
An interesting perspective would be to look at the interim between both. Between gods and men are angels, the lowest rung are Angels, the highest rung are Seraphim, and it seems like they get progressively less and less comparable through the ranks as they approach the universal demiurge. Between men and ants are all sorts of "higher" animals who exist in a trophic relationship. I don't know if we can even compare the scales.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well seeing as how god(s) was/were created in man's imagine, we more closely resemble god(s) then ants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join