It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Tame her? Why on Earth would I want to do that?! I'm thinking she would make an excellent partner in crime. I could spray the larger ares, she could fill in the little bits. Is she strong enough to carry a tube of superglue?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When is True's birthday?????? Don't want to miss his special day. Any others in March? I'm in April and I know there's another Aries in here. My big sister's birthday is the 19th.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by TDawgRex

Dawg, I used to work with a guy who hated hugs and I would hug him anyway, then other ladies and even the guys all started hugging him. LOL

I don't hate hugs, to be truthful, I even give them out myself at times, but most times only when I know that the receiver of my hug will be creeped out.

I give family hugs every time. Except Dad. He gets a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. That's the way he raised me.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Tsu322

Tame her? Why on Earth would I want to do that?! I'm thinking she would make an excellent partner in crime. I could spray the larger ares, she could fill in the little bits. Is she strong enough to carry a tube of superglue?

Oh she would be delighted to help you. She will however play pranks on you as well at her whim. She's just like that. But if you can handle the challenge...go for it. They are cute as hell and make you laugh with their antics. What will you name her?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Night Star
When is True's birthday?????? Don't want to miss his special day. Any others in March? I'm in April and I know there's another Aries in here. My big sister's birthday is the 19th.

This Thursday.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

CODY

Next time you're on... take 2 minutes to check this guy out...
LINK

He's playing all the rhythm, lead, vocal-melody, bass and percussion lines on ONE guitar in ONE take!

< -------- Jealous!!! LOL

Enjoy, and Goodnight folks!
Big G

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordi!

Night Star:

You should listen to Gordi! His wisdom in the matter of the temporal location of my birthday. His wisdom is boundless, BOUNDLESS I TELL YOU!

How are things going around here?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Night Star

.....Oh she would be delighted to help you. She will however play pranks on you as well at her whim. She's just like that. But if you can handle the challenge...go for it. They are cute as hell and make you laugh with their antics. What will you name her?

I think I've already named her...

Tsu2!!

LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Damn Truebro - you came in just as I was about to leave!!!!
Think I should stay for 5??
Maybe squeeze a wee dram in before bed?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Tsu2!!

LOL That is perfect! Love it!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Your birthday is the day after my sister's. Double celebration! Woo Hoo!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I do not see any reason why not !

How are you this fine night?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Awesome! So, plenty of reason to party to at least a moderate degree eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I've got my nightcap, caught up on the thread and finished my call with my friend who is fretting over her poorly dog

You pulled that song off like the genius you are Gordi! Soooo sublime, and subtle, poetry in motion

OK...what's occurring guys?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am doing pretty good kind sir!

Mum got out of hospital today, but it's been mayhem... MAYHEM I TELL YOU!!
She's not fit to be home alone. Stooky on her arm, dodgy hip (waiting for op), and we're all really worried how she'll cope.
I'm working, my sis is working, her hubby is working, and my wifey is sooo busy with the kids and running toddler groups etc we don't know how we'll be able to keep an eye on her.

We get the distinct impression that the hospital just wanted the bed back, and to put a tick in the "another one fixed" box.
She's NOT FIXED!!! but they told her that if she couldn't "cope" that she may have to spend 6-8 weeks in hospital while they tried to arrange care/support. It was like blackmail. I'm so angry!!!

Anyway, we'll all just have to muck in and hope that she copes better than we fear. It's going to be... hectic? and I'm not doing so great on the health front myself just now but heyho. What can ye do but get on with it?

LOVED your pic earlier!!!
How's your day been?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Practice, practice, practice! Ever use any online guitar tutorials? Quite inspiring!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Mom is better out of the hospital than in. Trust me on that one. She is surrounded by people she loves and can yet still make miserable at the tinkle of a bell. LOL

Ya can't do that in a hospital. They ignore you.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Well I've got my nightcap, caught up on the thread and finished my call with my friend who is fretting over her poorly dog

You pulled that song off like the genius you are Gordi! Soooo sublime, and subtle, poetry in motion

OK...what's occurring guys?

Rainbows
Jane

OH NO! What's wrong with the doggie????????

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Awesome! So, plenty of reason to party to at least a moderate degree eh?

Indeed.
So are we going to party on this side of the pond or the other? LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

I am doing pretty good kind sir!

Mum got out of hospital today, but it's been mayhem... MAYHEM I TELL YOU!!
She's not fit to be home alone. Stooky on her arm, dodgy hip (waiting for op), and we're all really worried how she'll cope.
I'm working, my sis is working, her hubby is working, and my wifey is sooo busy with the kids and running toddler groups etc we don't know how we'll be able to keep an eye on her.

We get the distinct impression that the hospital just wanted the bed back, and to put a tick in the "another one fixed" box.
She's NOT FIXED!!! but they told her that if she couldn't "cope" that she may have to spend 6-8 weeks in hospital while they tried to arrange care/support. It was like blackmail. I'm so angry!!!

Anyway, we'll all just have to muck in and hope that she copes better than we fear. It's going to be... hectic? and I'm not doing so great on the health front myself just now but heyho. What can ye do but get on with it?

LOVED your pic earlier!!!
How's your day been?

Good news and mixed about your mum Gordi...but that's what families are for.
More importantly for us here....WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR HEALTH????...Spill.....
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join