It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents forced to government "education" class, or government punishes children.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And the Progressive ideals are introduced again.

YEAH Big Govt!!!!!!!

Why are we not rioting in the streets.

Oh yeah, I'm too busy working a job, building a business and paying "my fair share" of taxes.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Couldn't happen to a more docile group of people. Take a play from my ancestors playbook, fight.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's only a good idea if you could choose a private child parenting class of your choice, not government ran.

It's not fair on the children who worked hard for their grades to move on.

They're getting their hooks into our private lives far too much now. Soon we will have no say in our children whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is very odd and isn't about just teaching the children. This goes further than that. If all of this is so important why not make it part of the normal curriculum? Doesn't matter if the parent disagrees with what is being taught. You're forced to get behind what THEY teach. You're not given a choice you just have to comply. They want to make it look like the parent is there to support the child yeah FORCED to be there. Man people need to be up in arms of this BS. Maybe all the parents should rally and pull their children out of the school, hows that for choice? ROFL.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In theory, I think this is a good idea but I don't think the kids should be punished if the parents don't go to these classes. Also, I think this is giving government too much control in our households...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So now the Nazi new York government wanna tell you how to raise your kids? Why don't they just put up their swastika and get it over with? What's next in new York? Are they gonna tell you how to wipe your own a** too? I think all those in polityics in new York should be drug tested immediately. Maybe then we could get an answer to this bizarre behavior that many of them exhibit?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join