It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chastise the U.N.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know what i would LOVE to see happen at a U.N meeting?

I'd love to see the Leader of a small, quiet, peaceful and unassuming nation (preferably one of the older cultures, maybe even a Native representitive from papua new guinea) to stand up one day and suprise everyone by giving a massive chastisement to all of the leaders. really give em both barrells.

To be humbled by a non world power in front of all of their peers might serve at the very least to make then change tack to deal with the media over it.

Maybe even a big group of various community leaders from cultures that are not represented on the world stage. For them to step forward and state they represent all diss-affected people everywhere who choose to let them.

AND to make a regular thing of it.

Better yet! they could form their own U.N and 'hague' and turn up to the other UN meeting to give them a list of grievances and court orders. and advise them that the council demands that submit to trial and international law. - Not as a genuine threat but more as a means to shed light on just how ineffective the real UN actually is.

Basically a globally organised Satire.
It would be a historic event.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know what I would love to see?

The disbanding of the U.N.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Any country with power would ignore them.

I agree that the POS UN needs to be disbanded. At a minimum, the US needs to withdraw from that corrupt organization. If they want to stay in New York, they can pay New York rent.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The cameras would get turned off .. security would drag the person out ... then their country would be sanctioned .. bombed and invaded ..

new topics

top topics

join