It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Orbs Are Not Bugs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

I disagree. It cant be "proof". Sometimes, orbs ARE bugs. In videos, photos and on film. Therefore, your "proof" singularily...is not...proof. Not at all. Just sometimes.....

I don't post photos of orbs, only video. As for rods, I see those all the time, but am not for sure certain what they are. If I had a high speed night vision camera I could easily debunk whether or not rods are insects or beings of light.

What more proof do you want to understand that spirits fly, in their natural form, as balls of light? Do I have to actually capture one of these things with a faraday cage to prove once and for all that these are spirits?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

dlbott

This subject is one that does not get much serious thought. This is due to so many stupid hoaxers. Hoaxers really set back real discussion about real phenomenon all around the world. It is sad really.

I live in the south and we have bugs that generate their own light. Many a summer as a kid we lit our rooms with jar full of bugs lol. Having said that I have also seen multiple ufo's and orbs. When you see these things yourself you are not going to mistake them for bugs or laser lights.

I just find it ridiculous for people to so easily dismiss a phenomenon just because there are idiots out there that hoax things.

The Bot

Reminds me of the quote:

"When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest."

-Anonymous

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here are just a few examples of some of the video and photo's of Orbs that I have captured over the years at the Pub where I work, the history of the Pub can be traced back many hundreds of years.

A paranormal investigation was also carried out there in February 2012 which also included the capture of some interesting EVP's which I also have if anyone is interested ?

The Pub where I work is :

THE PROSPECT TAVERN
122 West Street
Hoyland
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S74 9DU
UK

Orbs - Christmas 2013

and then at a singing competition in November 2013

One Night Only - Competition

Here are some pictures including me taken by me and various customers on various cameras.

This is me and we were carrying out a Pyjama Party

The Orb you can see in this picture is the one above that was simply enhanced.

This Orb appeared in / on my arm after I joked at the Valentines Party where this one taken in 2013 that I was single and did not have a partner, hence I have my arm in a outstretched motion as if I have it around someone.

This is another Customer in the Pub singing on Karaoke complete with Orb.

This is another Customer in the Pub singing on Karaoke complete with Orb although in this picture I am open to the fact that there is a large amount of light coming from the window to the right.

If you look carefully to the right you can just see my hands holding up a camera to take a photo therefore these Orbs have been captured not just by me.

and finally for now this one was taken at a Wedding at the Pub in 2007.

I hope they are of some interest.

John

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Im well aware that most orbs are not bugs or dust, some even have faces in them, and they're paranormal. Good thread and video.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The part of ugology "scam" is incorrect. I read all the time erroneous thoughts, even scientists do this. They study a phenomenon, and in this case like many orbs I've seen and even captured, they get something anomalous. But then they ruin it by injecting their own opinion, possibly based on their programming or beliefs about how the universe works, all theories, about what it means and it doesn't mean.

In reality, exposing yourself to many more ideas, and theories, is always a good thing, for the list of probabilities goes up. Ie. quantum physics, and infinity, holographic reality, just google it, is the universe a hologram, which is a technology in itself, infinity, and all that this implies, No Time. Infinities within and without all things, equal in volume.

The tardis, bigger on the inside than the out. Infinities within and without all things in a holographic simuilated possibly compterized type system. So, they can use whatever portion of space they desire. For example, if you grow something from a seed, (they've grown a GMO type of mercedes benz from a seed) it would be an organic structure within the hologram and thus contain infinity within equal to the infinity without. Now if that was a craft, that they visually want you to see as if its, 30 feet say, inside it could be the size of the moon, or the size of our solar system, or the size of a city. Whatever they want. And rooms can be added, they can change.

www.gizmag.com...

Because they're not fixed in this material wave structure we're stuck with on this more solid level.

Basically nothing rules out ET.

As an experiencer that wasn't even logical. The existence of orbs does not negate ufology.

Some of those orbs are spirits and that is why they give off light.

Some of those orbs are crafts, basically ufo's. And size, big/small, up/down, past and future all is only perceptional in infinity, because you cannot measure infinity. Wherever you place the dot, the same equal endless volume exists in all directions and within and without all things. There are many infinities. Some of those giant stations/crafts by the sun, bigger than earth, can show up in your bedroom as an orb to monitor you up close.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Just sometimes.....

with how its portrayed and explanations given, no, not even sometimes

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's on video, all correlated with other videos from other people, some from people who have security cameras and do not care about the paranormal. What more proof do you want?

What your titles suggests maybe,

the video proves if we use prove the way you do, it proves these are bugs or something else quite easily explained as has been

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

judging by the "quality" (and i use that term loosely) of your "evidence" you have no room to judge just how professional another ghost hunting group is. When in doubt, throw it out. Orbs are easy to recreate and even easier to fake, we want real evidence, not something that most instantly cast doubt upon as soon as they see it as that doesn't benefit anyone. When ya do an investigation for a client, you allow them to make up their own minds, not force your beliefs down their throat as that's not very productive and down right harmful to the field as a whole.

EDIT: and no, my sinus infection is not your fault lol that i firmly blame on the weather lol
edit on 20-2-2014 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You dont have to prove anything to me. Yourself? Perhaps yes. But, I dont know how youll be able to conclusively prove orbs are spirits.

You'd have to be able to 1st define positively just what spirits are to begin with. And I dont think you can. At least not scientifically in a universally accepted way.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Youre taking it down to the minimum. Sometimes...sometimes...photgraphed bugs...and dust for that matter...appear as "orbs". And that negates the OP's assumptions and ascertations.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some orbs are actually probes connected directly to Crafts and ETs, and involved in taking data, monitoring, interfacing with you, and medical checkups along with taking you for a ride.

I recall one day, 2010, November I believe, at our previous home. There was contact, for hours, off and on, was aware that there was a phased craft in our yard, didn't see it with my eyes, telepathic communication, and it was more like awareness given of the experience then being deflected from it, so I was in avoidance. That night, when I laid down, the covers moved, and was kind of worried. But I also remembered that I had forgotten to take my antibiotic before bed, so jumped up quickly, and took this at the sink, the bathroom door was off the kitchen. My older son, say 19 at the time roughly, was in the bathroom and he came out while I was doing this. Now, going back to the communication earlier that day, was given visual with the contact saw a beautiful woman in a blue form fitting uniform much akin to pictures of pleiadians, and even a bit of humor was used. Can't remember much of this now, its all hazy. However, my son said, Mom, when I came out of the bathroom, you had a huge blue orb behind your back, about 1 meter in circumference, so roughly 3 feet. Then it vanished before his eyes.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The first segment with the two zipping to-from the cars may be a single orb with an extra image created by a "dome within a dome". Some security cameras have an outer plastic dome and an inner one (I recently installed some). I notice that as the orbs move off to the right the distance between them increases but when they come back they come together. I don't see that they are really different so I think the double image is because of the double dome.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by excelents

Nice work John. That first video is phenomenal, am downloading more now. What kind of camera did you use? I need the make and model if you have it please.

The pictures bring up the orbs clearer for two reasons... the resolution is bigger than that of video, and also because of the bright camera flash. I prefer video over pictures because still photos are not as credible. Some might say that black and white orb (night vision) videos are garbage too, for this lacks all the detail in the orbs. The real key is getting these on video, in color, with all their detail. You have done a good f'in job with this. Good f'n job!

If anyone knows of a light bulb that produces the exact same kind of light as the flash on cameras, please email me, PM me, tweet me, postal mail me, telegraph me, this is important information! If I can find a light that can produce the same intensity as a flash then this light as well as the low light sensor in digital cameras would be able to pick up orbs with all the detail inside. If you, John, or anyone reading this knows of a light that can do this, please let me know.

Thx for the reply.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Your idea of proof is far different from mine. The first viseo is lens glare looks like from headlights of a car driving by your seeing the head lights reflected in the lens itself. The second clip is a bee and the rest is well misc bugs. Especially the final clip thats what insect do they swarm. So do you have ANY OTHER PROOF BECAUSE ALL YOUR DOING IS CONVINCING PEOPLE THEY ARE BUGS.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Unity_99

The part of ugology "scam" is incorrect. I read all the time erroneous thoughts, even scientists do this.

Explain your "time erroneous thoughts" comment. If you are referring to the orbs that seem to break the laws of time, I have other examples to prove this is indeed a basic capability of (at least some) orbs.

Unity_99
Basically nothing rules out ET.

As an experiencer that wasn't even logical. The existence of orbs does not negate ufology.

Some of those orbs are spirits and that is why they give off light.

Some of those orbs are crafts, basically ufo's.

Start watching Ghost Adventures. They are on Fridays, and Saturdays on the Travel channel. I just saw a recent show where what appeared to be two interlocked orbs went into Nicks head and made him so mad, I believe he smashed one of their high end night vision cameras. Orbs go into his head, he becomes a different person... that sounds more like a demonic spirit possession than UFO crafts.

Yes I like to take the simplest answer, because it is always the right answer. You don't need to argue that these are inter-dimensional materialistic craft operating at a higher vibrational frequency thereby allowing them to pass through solid objects, they are f'in spirits, plain and simple.

Also, you do know that the Matrix movie has a symbiotic satanic message in it don't you? Neo, the nobody computer hacker, turns into what at the end of the movie? You guessed it, God (remember when he flies away like Superman)? Sounds kind of like that story in the Bible where Satan tempts Eve to eat the apple? Why did she eat it? Not because she was hungry, but because she bought the lie. She wanted to be like God.

Let me find the movie and I will edit this post later...

Here it is... Just skip through the parts to get to the Matrix movie. There are lots of Hollywood movies that subliminally display the antichrist in their movies as the true hero. www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-2-2014 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thx.

I think I know what you are saying. Sometimes people make honest mistakes and mistake photos of humidity for example as orbs.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

It's on video, all correlated with other videos from other people, some from people who have security cameras and do not care about the paranormal. What more proof do you want?

What your titles suggests maybe,

the video proves if we use prove the way you do, it proves these are bugs or something else quite easily explained as has been

I show people how to replicate this, what more proof do you need?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

roaland

judging by the "quality" (and i use that term loosely) of your "evidence" you have no room to judge just how professional another ghost hunting group is. When in doubt, throw it out.

Some of the videos come from people who are just setting up security cameras to protect their property. Therefore, they are credible. If you check out their YouTube channels, they are not related to the paranormal. These people got some great paranormal evidence on tape, and uploaded it to the internet. They are highly credible in my opinion. One video comes from a guy, who is such a lamer (antithesis of a hacker), that he records his security footage on TV from a handheld camera. Quality... garbage, credibility... high.

roaland
Orbs are easy to recreate and even easier to fake, we want real evidence, not something that most instantly cast doubt upon as soon as they see it as that doesn't benefit anyone.

Show me faked orb videos that look the my examples. You can't cause you know you are full of it. Yes, I once thought the humidity I was recording with 5 watt IR lasers were indeed tiny orbs, but when I found out I was fooling myself, I quickly corrected myself in the video description. So what if people take outdoor photos of humidity and post them online with what statements stating they honestly believe these are orbs? How does their honest errors discredit the FACT that orbs exist and are conscious? How can you correlate ones BS (or honest mistakes) with truth?

roaland
When ya do an investigation for a client, you allow them to make up their own minds, not force your beliefs down their throat as that's not very productive and down right harmful to the field as a whole.

You could at least be fair and balanced. If I had a client base, and I ran into someone Muslim, I would at least explain to them the Jinn Koran explanation, even though I am not Muslim. When you hold back a piece of information, your are lying by omission. Let your clients know both sides of the argument. You might be surprised, a lot of people who research the "alien abduction" phenomenon have stated off record that they do not tell the stories about their interviewees who claim to have used the name of Jesus to end "alien abductions." If you gave this info to your client, you might get some phone calls thanking your for the "religious" information, for it will work!

roaland
EDIT: and no, my sinus infection is not your fault lol that i firmly blame on the weather lol

I'm glad you are sarcastically challenged.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

But, I dont know how youll be able to conclusively prove orbs are spirits.

Hmm, conscious beings of light that can travel through objects, possess people, whisper to people, manifest to people... where have I head that before... let me think, I'm thinking now, just let me think some more, oh I got it. The Bible! They are angels and demons! I must be a rocket scientist.

You'd have to be able to 1st define positively just what spirits are to begin with. And I dont think you can. At least not scientifically in a universally accepted way.

I defined them in my movie "What Are Spirits According To The Bible." As for your challenge, I gladly accept. If I have to start making movies using only evidence not related / correlated / used from the Bible, I bet I could easily prove these things are intrinsically... evil.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Youre taking it down to the minimum. Sometimes...sometimes...photgraphed bugs...and dust for that matter...appear as "orbs". And that negates the OP's assumptions and ascertations.

It negates my assumptions based on the evidence I provided in my videos only.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join