It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Hilary Clinton a good role model for women????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but regardless if people consider her a good role model how the hell is she qualified to be POTUS? A miserable disasterous failure that is Benghazi and yet people still think she would be a good President? haha. no really, haha. What difference does it matter if a sprinkler or clinton are president? a sprinkler doesn't lie and forget to water your grass and most likely won't claim mechanical failure when asked about the events

america's future

still better than any republican POTUS. you guys re-elected bush in 2004, even after 9/11 and the anthrax attacks....and you have the audacity to talk about failure???...I think that would qualify for a "are you kidding me award"

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by guohua

Your entire post is gossip. Women are use to being the object of gossips.

I am sure she did not get to where she is by being a docile little girl with strict moral principles. I like that about her.

Dream On,,,, Dream On,,,Not Gossip at all.
But you continue to Believe, Much like some did for Hope and Change.

A new book, HRC, describes a carefully tended Clinton enemies list where the couple kept track of those who had abandoned or betrayed them. The private diaries of a close confidante, first reported on by the Washington Free Beacon, describe first lady Hillary Clinton’s desire to punish everyone from anonymous leakers to an Arkansas publisher during her husband’s presidency.

Hil lary
Ruthless shock, hillary ruthless

The story is based on statements by Jerry Zeifman, a Democrat, who was a counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee. He said that he supervised then Hillary Rodham who got a job working on the investigation of the Watergate scandal, which eventually brought Richard Nixon's presidency to an end through resignation.

Zeifman published a book in 2006 titled Hillary's Pursuit of Power. On his website, which is no longer on the Internet, Zeifman said "Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a Senator or President--and if she were to become President, the last vestiges of the traditional moral authority of the party of Roosevelt, Truman and Johnson will be destroyed."

Zeifman said that during her work on the investigation of the Watergate scandal, Hillary Rodham "...engaged in a variety of self-serving unethical practices in violation of House rules."

In 1998 Zeifman was a consultant to a member of the Judiciary Committee that impeached President Bill Clinton and said he "gained extensive personal insights into the unethical practices of Hillary Clinton in her White House 'West Wing' office."

Specifically, Zeifman believes that Hillary Rodham Clinton and others wanted Richard Nixon to remain in office to enhance the chances of Senator Ted Kennedy or another Democrat being elected president. Zeifman contends that in 1974 a young lawyer who shared an office with Clinton came to him to apologize that he and Clinton had lied to him. The lawyer, John Labovitz, is quoted as saying that he was dismayed with "...her erroneous legal opinions and efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel -- as well as an unwillingness to investigate Nixon."

Zeifman charges that Clinton regularly consulted with Ted Kennedy's chief political strategist, which was a violation of House rules.

Another reason for Clinton's conduct, according to Zeifman, was that Democrats did not want Nixon to face an impeachment trial because they feared that as a part of his defense Nixon might want to bring up abuses of office by President John Kennedy.

Zeifman said he regrets that when he terminated Clinton from the Nixon impeachment staff he did not report her unethical practices to the appropriate bar association.

The Truth
link
Hillary Clinton Fired
Rumors, Gossip! Yes, Just Rumors or Gossip

edit on 17-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

still better than any republican POTUS. you guys re-elected bush in 2004, even after 9/11 and the anthrax attacks....and you have the audacity to talk about failure???...I think that would qualify for a "are you kidding me award"

Nope.

Rather easy to talk about the epic failure of Democrats like Clinton instead of turning a blind eye to them as some people would like to have the masses do.

Bill Clinton the epic failure of the First World Trade Center Attack, The USS Cole Attacks, the epic failure of having 4 chances to kill Bin Laden,

To the wifeys epic failure on Benghazi.

How anyone would elect another Democrat, after the current guy, and their epic failures is beyond insane.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No politicans a good role model

They are all pathetic lying pieces of scum that I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This Hope and Change rhetoric is "so last election", you need to update. I can't help what a party's platform is for the moment. I will never for a war hawk as President. That is why I voted for Obama and so far he has kept us out of any new wars.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out why an adult would need a "role model" of any kind...

Isn't that what being an adult is all about ?

Acquiring one's own knowledges, wisdoms, ideologies, self-thought, self-sufficiency, sense of individuality, etc... without the need to "aspire" to be like someone else ??

Otherwise, what's the point of "growing up" ??

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

CranialSponge
I'm still trying to figure out why an adult would need a "role model" of any kind...

Acquiring one's own knowledges, wisdoms, ideologies, self-thought, self-sufficiency, sense of individuality, etc... without the need to "aspire" to be like someone else ??

You're my new "role model".

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

beezzer

CranialSponge

You're my new "role model".

I expect to see a cheque in the mail.

... or a case of beer and a pound of round bacon.

(We Canucks aren't too fussy when it comes to gratuitous donations from our serfs)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So jeb bush it is then? Lol no matter what we get it will be a crock

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hills is Isabella I of Castile reincarnated I think. I say we should prepare for an inquisition.. especially those on her and Bill's "hate list"... and then it will trickle down to anyone who isnt a sycophant.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Jordan River
So jeb bush it is then? Lol no matter what we get it will be a crock

Ok, That's True, but do we need a President with criminal activities that goes back to the 1970's,
do we need to continue the Clinton Dynasty of Corruption?

You know, the younger generation that can Vote, wasn't even born when Slick Willie was first elected.
They don't know that Hillary was part of the Watergate attorney team and was Fired for being Dishonest and Unethical!
They don't know that Hillary hide evidence and ignored and defied subpoena's.
You Really Believe she's Changed?
Just look who she allowed to be Blamed for Benghazi and her new conference when confronted.

Those voters need to know, for starters, that Mrs. Clinton once displayed incredible investment skills. In 1978 and 1979, when her husband was attorney general and then governor of Arkansas, she enlisted the help of a well-connected crony to invest $1,000 in the highly volatile and risky cattle futures market. Several months later, she walked away with $100,000 -- a 10,000-percent profit. Cynics thought the well-connected crony who executed the trades might have paid her the profits from good trades and absorbed the losses from bad ones, but Mrs. Clinton insisted that she developed her investing acumen by reading the Wall Street Journal.

New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's checkered history as a lawyer and the game of hide-and-seek she played with federal prosecutors who subpoenaed her old billing records as part of the Whitewater investigation. After two years of defying subpoenas and not producing the records, she suddenly claimed that they had been in a closet in the White House residence all along.

New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's purge of the White House travel office, which was done to steer business to another Clinton crony. There's no doubt she directed the 1993 firings of long-time White House employees although she testified under oath that she did not. Years later, prosecutors concluded that "Mrs. Clinton's sworn testimony … is factually inaccurate."

Remember when her husband the then President Bill Hillary ( Slick Willie ) was caught doing the Intern, Lewinsky, Yes you do, but many a young voter doesn't.
Bill was clearly in the wrong, but Who did Hillary Blame?
Do you remember?

The reason there is the phrase "vast right-wing conspiracy" is that Mrs. Clinton unveiled it shortly after the scandal broke, in a mostly-successful effort to divert press attention away from President Clinton's behavior and instead to independent counsel Kenneth Starr and some anti-Clinton groups.

"The great story here, for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it, is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president," Clinton said on the Today Show in January 1998. What followed was a long, hyperventilating and mostly irrelevant diversion campaign — Look! Ken Starr was once a tobacco lawyer! — that would be a model for guilty defendants everywhere.

Why Hillary's Past
The above doesn't even touch upon the Clinton Body Count!
47 Different
Clinton Body Count
Truth or fiction
[ed itby]edit on 19-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I read through this. You see, I can see it coming already. Why should Hillary be more ethical than the rest of the contenders?
Unethical and illegal are not the same. She hasn't even announced she is running and read some of the rabid posts. I am afraid for her to run because I am afraid someone will try to kill her after all the hate is stirred up. Instead of debating the issues between the contenders.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

neo96
Nope.

Rather easy to talk about the epic failure of Democrats like Clinton instead of turning a blind eye to them as some people would like to have the masses do.

Bill Clinton the epic failure of the First World Trade Center Attack, The USS Cole Attacks, the epic failure of having 4 chances to kill Bin Laden,

How anyone would elect another Democrat, after the current guy, and their epic failures is beyond insane.

If we keep waving the banners of a totally false left/right paradigm, we are condemned to remain stuck playing their game. I would remind you that their game consists of:

1) the destruction of the middleclass and god-given rights, militarization of our police
2) the looting of the treasury and real, hard assets of this country
3) perpetual war for perpetual (non-existent) peace
4) kidnapping, secret prisons, torture, murder, rape, robbery, WMD on civilians, crimes against the peace, and more.

We will be stuck in this tragic play until we open our eyes to the facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Be mean, a lier and be powerhungry = the biggest change becoming president or for any important job in the government.

And yes they are good role models for us people.

And she the best 1!

But really if you want to be on top (in the working place) most likely you need such personal traits (at least it makes the change bigger).
edit on 20-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by guohua

I read through this. You see, I can see it coming already. Why should Hillary be more ethical than the rest of the contenders?
Unethical and illegal are not the same. She hasn't even announced she is running and read some of the rabid posts. I am afraid for her to run because I am afraid someone will try to kill her after all the hate is stirred up. Instead of debating the issues between the contenders.

There's No Denying that Hillary is Unethical and for all most people suspect, she and Bill have done some Very illegal things.
Why should we as a People Settle For Her, Knowing what we know.
Why should we, accept an Unethical person as our President?
Because it's Hillary and she's a Woman and She's may want to be President of America.
We Do Not Have To Settle For A Crook, We've Had Our Far Share Don't You think?
It's Time to let them know, we have access to their Past and we'll keep their past out their for all to read.

There has to be Some One Mush Better Than Another Clinton or Bush!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The only people obessed with the Lewinsky case are conservatives. What happens in their marriage is their business. It is the only thing that conservatives hang onto with Bill Clinton, who is probably one of the smartest people in the US.

The scandal that conservatives love to overlook is Newt Gingrich wasting millions of taxpayer's dollars while investigating the scandal while having an affair himself. And then asking for a divorce while his wife is in the hospital, recovering from cancer.

Yea, real stellar person there.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
She is a role model for women based on the fact that she is rich and has power. Being a good and honest person has nothing to do with the fact that she is successful in ways that most people never achieve. She has learned to play ball and not only join, but rise above most of the other snakes in this country. The fact that she is a terrible person and a puppet for the vile humans that truly run this country has nothing to do with the fact that even as a woman she has successfully infiltrated the rich mans stomping grounds.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Ok. Who? I am a senior citizen, with grown kids, working and/or going to college. These are the issues I am going to vote on.

1. NO MORE WARS. I don't care about any other foreign policy. Let Germany or Israel go fight. They have plenty of money.

2. Address the tax structure NOW. I don't give a damn if the rich don't pay taxes. I don't mind, but I want my tax deductions back that Reagan took. I help my grown kids pay for college, doctor bills, day care. Why can't I deduct that?

3. STOP making stupid laws to do with personal issues that is no one's business.

Any other issues I am open to debate about. Where is that candidate?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

chiefsmom
She is NO role model for women.

She makes me ashamed to be one, whenever she opens her mouth.

as a man, I felt the same way when George W. Bush opened his mouth, and he served 2 terms

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

neo96
reply to post by jimmyx

Nope.

The people responsible for the attacks on the WTC and USS Cole attacks are either dead or in prison. He was able to do that without starting two useless wars. And his Republican led congress wouldn't give him the ok to kill Bin Laden. So you need to check your facts.

You know nothing about Benghazi. The Republicans cut funding for security to embassies and Charlene Lamb was the one who denied requests for more security these requests were denied because they didn't have the funds. But go ahead keep spouting the FOX "news" BS.

People vote Democrats because it is the lesser of two evils. The only people Republicans care about are the elite who has bought them like a whore on a street corner. Bush pushed America into two wars with nations that had done nothing to America and then the Republicans cut veteran's benefits. But this is ok because their boss who lives in Israel wants it that way.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join