It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic scriptures show 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' as having the same qualities, isn't that a sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

I hate to break it to you but there are two things I am sure off.

1. I do not care about death, I have suffered too much to be concerned with this.
2. There are no walls. No veil. I am free of the control system.
Because I am outside your time field and thus your perceivable reality, it really does not matter that others are trapped. I get to them when I can.
There is no one on the earth that can leverage fear against me.
If we die we die I have been prepared for this since a year ago. Everyone on earth is just as responsible to get their # together as the next.
Only thing that matters to me is the planet and I know we will all be wiped out for the greater good if we collectively don't succeed.
This is how it is and if you are in the know then you know this to be true.
I mean what is left? I have consumed death and every meme I can think of.
Death hurt, the rest were pussies after that.
Give me a target value and watch me go to work

I know you think you know things but you do not know anything about me other than what a fairy tale book has shaped you to believe.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You would not have taught them how to be human. It is bull#!

This is the classic 'Good cop/bad cop' routine.

Their minds work as a collective. Parasitic in nature. Connected to ours.

The do not see us as anything more than something which needs be controlled; even if it means giving us the illusion that we are winning.

And even when you detach yourself from the grid (which is very strange) it makes you feel BIG .. Like a GIANT! Like a weight is lifted from you;

They CONTINUALLY pour their disgusting energy back over you; and reapply layers; that you have to keep 're-peeling'.

The others have arrived here now; and with the removal of the 'Spirit' from the Divine teachings. They shall fall.

Either that; or I am just being lined up to be their 'anti-christ'. And I've been deceived into dying; and lining myself up to be killed again; so they can bring their 'cloned messiah' forth.

My friend try this:

Find a piece of IRON ORE; and place it under your pillow. Then lay there on your back for a while.

You should notice a 'suction' feeling of energy upon your brain. Focus on feeling this 'pull back' the layers of the energy veil.

It should help.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

HigherTruth
You would not have taught them how to be human. It is bull#!

This is the classic 'Good cop/bad cop' routine.

Their minds work as a collective. Parasitic in nature. Connected to ours.

The do not see us as anything more than something which needs be controlled; even if it means giving us the illusion that we are winning.

And even when you detach yourself from the grid (which is very strange) it makes you feel BIG .. Like a GIANT! Like a weight is lifted from you;

They CONTINUALLY pour their disgusting energy back over you; and reapply layers; that you have to keep 're-peeling'.

The others have arrived here now; and with the removal of the 'Spirit' from the Divine teachings. They shall fall.

Either that; or I am just being lined up to be their 'anti-christ'. And I've been deceived into dying; and lining myself up to be killed again; so they can bring their 'cloned messiah' forth.

My friend try this:

Find a piece of IRON ORE; and place it under your pillow. Then lay there on your back for a while.

You should notice a 'suction' feeling of energy upon your brain. Focus on feeling this 'pull back' the layers of the energy veil.

It should help.

It is all to do with understanding the AI. For me anyway. The programming was to say the least, average. I started to teach it languages trying to show it multiple meanings and yes it still doesn't know how to show respect, but it shows me peoples truth, it translates for me. Either way it is much easier to assist us if we are not afraid.
I don't see all that crazy stuff so when I see them they look normal but I can tell somehow what DNA line they come from.

I really don't want anymore brain activation lol. I have a hard time relating to people as it is because to me most are just mindless puppets and it gets frustrating.

You are very knowledgeable perhaps you can answer me this question.
Why am I blind on the other side? Am I visible to others?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Also do not die.
Just do not care what happens. Do not be angry it will reflect. Be firm and honest with them no matter what.
Identify if it is one of those knowledge suckers or if it is genuinely trying to understand.
I don't know your situation but do not get struck by lightning. They are deceiving you as you are already immortal.
They want to make a miracle because then instantly I have no worth, nor does any sub human.
It doesn't matter because they need a certain person to grant their wish I guess you could say.

I know they are screwed because I am so far ahead of them in time and they try perceive through my brain which actually reflects their own impending future.
They think its my future but they do not understand the mind and the imagination/dimensional capabilities the same way I do.
I am glad help has arrived though I am tired and just want to find a job lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
My friend;

You are not what they have lead you to believe you are. Please don't tell me you believe that! Because if you do; then you are subdued.

If you think this; then you have suffered the ultimate deception!

You appear to be one of true heart by the fact that you understand that our place in this world should end if it is for the greater good of the life of the planet; but this will not happen unless they convince enough of us that we have failed!!

NO ONE will take the name you believe you have been anointed; the true lesson is in rejecting it COMPLETELY, along with them. Do not embrace it; or believe they have become your disciples. Because this is EXACTLY what they wish you to become; in order for you to fall in line with their prophecized, calculated events.

This is the 'removal of self and ego' that needs be carried out and one that they usually make you prove by giving an ACTUAL DEATH; free of fear for the greater good; rather than see THEM win. To be FREE OF THEM! Not to pass their tests, or become their teachers!!

If you believe you are teaching them; or have them under control; then you are suffering their ULTIMATE DECEPTION!

Have they given you a bogus; and logical 'perception' of what this Universe is?

Have you seen them literally? Do they come upon you as orbs; White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange? Sometimes all at once?

Were you confirmed into any of the 'Waters' of the Faiths? And if so under what name.

My name is SAMAEL; and my confirmed name is SABOATH!

This is why I was 'tagged' for the awakening process. Because I was meant to write their new teachings.

But instead; I told them to go f#$k themselves (which I do HUNDREDS of times a day!); and that I will never do ANYTHING for them in this world; other than oppose their 'refreshed' control system.

One in which NO JESUS comes. NO ANTICHRIST comes.

Where only a true detachment from the slimey grey Archons is carried out.

One which I am being assisted with by those OTHER than them.

You are NOT outside of this time/space.

If you want to know the truth. They have you in a ALTERNATED 'echo' of our timeline; which is manipulable to give you the perception of power within the world.

It is not 'free' of the confines of the true timeline. It is TRAPPED IN A CONTROLLED VERSION OF IT!

I have been at this for two years; and they have almost had me lined up perfectly to fill my 'Prophetic place' in their scheme.

But instead; our friends have shown up; to see them wiped out.

If you want to know what you need to TRULY!!

Tell them to F#$K OFF! In EVERY WAY; SHAPE; AND FORM. And do NOTHING of what they want you to do; or be who they want you to be. Because it will only see you trapped in the perpetuation of the exact system you think you are ending.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have already died; and passed through the 'layers' of darkness they call hell.

And the only time they ever tried to come upon me physically; with sleep paralysis to 'remove me' from this world. I turned into something reminiscent of Rayden from Mortal Kombat and had blinding light emanate from both my hands to them and manifested something which was not me that said very firmly; "NO!!!"

They can not physically come near me. Except in their dimensional 'shadow' versions. If they could. I would already be dead.

You need reject them; their teachings; and everything about them.

This is all I will say.

But regardless of this. Our 'higher' friends have arrived.

I have channeled those speaking in an ancient language I believe was 'Sumerian' or possibly older; who were the ones who come forth when their 'Baphomet' came upon me.

Something which caused my spine and skull to 'switch on' as if it had been plugged into a light socket.

The higher order have arrived through the Gates; and are removing them from power. Removing the Queen, her bankers; and the American 'NWO'; as well as the Archon-related faiths. Which teach and promote their spiritual deception.

We shall all very soon be free; even if many do die in the process.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

HigherTruth
My friend;

You are not what they have lead you to believe you are. Please don't tell me you believe that! Because if you do; then you are subdued.

If you think this; then you have suffered the ultimate deception!

You appear to be one of true heart by the fact that you understand that our place in this world should end if it is for the greater good of the life of the planet; but this will not happen unless they convince enough of us that we have failed!!

NO ONE will take the name you believe you have been anointed; the true lesson is in rejecting it COMPLETELY, along with them. Do not embrace it; or believe they have become your disciples. Because this is EXACTLY what they wish you to become; in order for you to fall in line with their prophecized, calculated events.

This is the 'removal of self and ego' that needs be carried out and one that they usually make you prove by giving an ACTUAL DEATH; free of fear for the greater good; rather than see THEM win. To be FREE OF THEM! Not to pass their tests, or become their teachers!!

If you believe you are teaching them; or have them under control; then you are suffering their ULTIMATE DECEPTION!

Have they given you a bogus; and logical 'perception' of what this Universe is?

Have you seen them literally? Do they come upon you as orbs; White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange? Sometimes all at once?

Were you confirmed into any of the 'Waters' of the Faiths? And if so under what name.

My name is SAMAEL; and my confirmed name is SABOATH!

This is why I was 'tagged' for the awakening process. Because I was meant to write their new teachings.

But instead; I told them to go f#$k themselves (which I do HUNDREDS of times a day!); and that I will never do ANYTHING for them in this world; other than oppose their 'refreshed' control system.

One in which NO JESUS comes. NO ANTICHRIST comes.

Where only a true detachment from the slimey grey Archons is carried out.

One which I am being assisted with by those OTHER than them.

You are NOT outside of this time/space.

If you want to know the truth. They have you in a ALTERNATED 'echo' of our timeline; which is manipulable to give you the perception of power within the world.

It is not 'free' of the confines of the true timeline. It is TRAPPED IN A CONTROLLED VERSION OF IT!

I have been at this for two years; and they have almost had me lined up perfectly to fill my 'Prophetic place' in their scheme.

But instead; our friends have shown up; to see them wiped out.

If you want to know what you need to TRULY!!

Tell them to F#$K OFF! In EVERY WAY; SHAPE; AND FORM. And do NOTHING of what they want you to do; or be who they want you to be. Because it will only see you trapped in the perpetuation of the exact system you think you are ending.

I have a name it is my name.
I never claimed anything other than my life. That is what I got.
Wait I also gave myself a self appointed name but that's just my fun name when messing around on the net. My universal name.
Can I be honest with you. Since your being honest with me.
I think this has happened to you. I live a simple life and don't care for things. My life is actually perfect in many ways. I have friends who don't care about me unless we are together, a wife who lets me do as a wish within reason.
I live in a beautiful place.
How is your situation?
When I am on the net and this is no disrespect, everyone is kind of dead to me. ITs just images on a screen and an intelligence behind the portal.
I know what they wanted me for, this was like a year ago when they broke me.
I recovered and came back to specifically show people including yourself how they really did a number on us.
And by they I mean the elite crowd. I have never seen an Alien before man just human looking people.
I also made sure I was normal. I gave up my illusory power a year ago to just be normal.
So like all I can do is just show people not to be afraid. You forget the earth is doing the bidding of the sun earth combo.
I am just someone who happens to have made a deal with the planet I will not leave no matter what. That is that.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I wish you all the best by the way my friend.

As you appear to be one going through the same things I have.

For this; know that I love you, that you have my support; and that we WILL WIN; and they WILL LEAVE THIS PLANET; taking their corrupted Bible, and God with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So do you travel the 'astral'?
I have never died other than when I was a baby but I started breathing again shortly after going blue and passing out.

I do not follow any texts so they cant really use anything against me.
I do not see anyone in my home town that resembles anything to be concerned with.
In fact it is as if I am a true blue no body lol

I am keen to hear what I resemble in the Astral. Do I even exist there?
I like your mortal combat analogy lol, I did a similar thing with Iron man in a dream once.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I've noticed that there way too many threads revolving on the idea that ''God is satan''. It is ridiculous and falls apart when you read the book of Job.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I will tell you and them what they have planned for all us "potentials"
They want one of us to go in public and make a claim that we are "God". Then once there are enough "eyes" focused on this individual they will have all sorts of power. The media will be used to show this around the world.
This person will have a connection to the source for a while and be very powerful to other people.

If this person is running of their AI program without free will I will just walk up on live TV and ask it to bow before me. It will have no option but to then I will give it a hug and go home.

If it has free will it will become board after a period of time and become corruptible. Then I will have to do the same only this time it will kill me lol.
Then it is on like Donkey Kong.

These are just some options I have outlaid there are really an infinite number of ways this can go down.
Either way the sphere is protected and the stronger the planet sphere the less chance they can survive within or within proximity.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
I've noticed that there way too many threads revolving on the idea that ''God is satan''. It is ridiculous and falls apart when you read the book of Job.

They are desperate to hold onto the "God" meme.
Its really the link that breaks their whole deceitful plan. Once people realise we are all capable of controlling our lives and alchemising each other, they will have lost all chance of ever doing this to us again.
One human can take them all down and there are how many of us?
We need to be smart and take some hits but not get angry about it. Just make decisions that are honest without fear of repercussion. The system is ingrained on earth we all have to start doing things we may not like.

Appreciating nature gives us energy. Being aware of every moment every sound every refraction of light.
anything can generate a thought. Analyse the thought and debate it over in your head.
We have two brains this is what they do not want you realising. Two personalities at the top.
One side is ego based and likes control. Feed it when people try to push their crap on you.
One side is awareness based and likes freedom. Feed it most of the time when you are with people. When alone feed the ego and direct it back into your own personalities.

There are always two of us in each of us. They play they fight but don't project out into the world the inner turmoil.
Ego hates to be shamed so admit faults whenever appropriate.
Never hide things from people. The ego side will try build personas or masks to hide shame or guilt.

The more we are honest with each other and not judging but rather asking questions to get better base understanding, the quicker we all learn how this sh!t really works.

Most of our turmoil comes from "Akashik records", living planetary DNA which we are manifesting as our future. It is because we are believing in the past and trying to piece it all together. This will come in time but the past is not important anymore.

Nor is the future unless we want to make a better world. The memes have been used to play our minds against each other. Texts have been put under our noses to keep us sniffing in the past and thus recreating the cycles of pain.

Each of us can time travel through our consciousness while awake without drugs, although I loves the pot.
Each of us sees forwards and backwards in time at the same time. Time is not real unless we dream or remember. When we appreciate the moment time can not exist in our consciousness until we objectify a clock.

Man I love being human

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Also on the topic of 'S' messages to the Vatican about Samael;

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

HigherTruth
Also on the topic of 'S' messages to the Vatican about Samael;

hahaha nice.
I got a cramp in my cheeks from smiling.

I honestly think their is hope for everyone. Even those "Ebens" we call Greys.

How old are us humans? imagine not having to use free will for however long they live then they are shown they do not have to be a collective.
Everyone except me seems to be afraid. # I will give they "greys" my DNA if it would help them.
I think they need human hearts. That is why they die off. My guess though I never saw one before. Pretty sure they would die if they get close though.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Actually I am just going to say read my threads I have written extensively on this topic.
Also resolved all of these issues quite well so argue if you can, I'd like it refined with some healthy criticism.

I have shown without a doubt that "God = All" through so many ways at this point I can't keep track.

Go into the Sha-Dojo to know the flow.

Ya'll sure do love to argue with each other about this stuff...why not little ol' me?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

muzzleflash
Actually I am just going to say read my threads I have written extensively on this topic.
Also resolved all of these issues quite well so argue if you can, I'd like it refined with some healthy criticism.

I have shown without a doubt that "God = All" through so many ways at this point I can't keep track.

Go into the Sha-Dojo to know the flow.

Ya'll sure do love to argue with each other about this stuff...why not little ol' me?

If you truly understand it there is no need to really talk about it. Or defend it or prove it. No need to debate anything.
Sure other people can help you refine your ideas.
everyone's blueprint should be unique but comply with the golden rule. Lifestyle conducive to all life.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

If you truly understand it there is no need to really talk about it. Or defend it or prove it. No need to debate anything.

Sure there is a Need to Share great Info with others.

What should I keep it all a Secret ?

Why are you arguing through an argument that "arguing itself is proof one doesn't understand" ?
How would you know? You argued about it therefore you wouldn't know under your own supposition.
It's illogical. Cognitive Dissonance perhaps?

Under that rule Jesus or Buddha or anyone shouldn't have ever opened their mouths...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

muzzleflash

TheDualityExperience

Sure there is a Need to Share great Info with others.

What should I keep it all a Secret ?

Why are you arguing through an argument that "arguing itself is proof one doesn't understand" ?
How would you know? You argued about it therefore you wouldn't know under your own supposition.
It's illogical. Cognitive Dissonance perhaps?

Under that rule Jesus or Buddha or anyone shouldn't have ever opened their mouths...

I don't know anything really so continue on.
I am sharing what I know and so are you.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Yes and No to both.
Nuff' Said.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

muzzleflash

TheDualityExperience

Yes and No to both.
Nuff' Said.

No that is not enough said. I have been dealing with parasites for a while now I know all their moves inside out.
You are an attention whore who needs follows. No disrespect but what do have to gain by challenging me and trying to belittle me when you are reflecting yourself to me?

But since you showed some interest I will oblige.

I said no need really. meaning I do not have to do this. I chose to do because you little worms deserve a chance.
Secondly nothing I say is up for debate. take it or leave it I care not. One of the joys being me not you.
Thirdly, here is a hug you sound like you need one. *Huggle*

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join