It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have contact - life on Mars ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I really hate being overly sensationalist...and maybe I'm just tired...I've been looking at these extreme zooms for 2 days straight...and I might be seeing things. The question mark in the title is kind of a backdoor for me.

Also..hope this wasn't caught by now by anyone...if it was...I'm shutting down for the week.

For starters:

closer....

a little to the right....

...and voila

You be the judge...

Is this a first pic of an extraterrestrial species or is it too blurry for you ?

Source

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I like these kinds of threads….I’m drawn to them like the National Enquirer for the outrageous claims.

As much as I want to be amazed, your “evidence” is a bit underwhelming.

It looks like a rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Im saying it...
im really saying it....
ROCKS!.....
Sorry Mario but thats all i can see.
Although if i was looking at that for 2 days straight as you say you were, i reckon i'd see aliens too.
Maybe give yourself a break from it
S&F for the effort anyhoo

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Great, clog up the news feed a bit more why don't ya?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

two days staring at pictures to find a............. ROCK! Is this what happens when you combine Meth and ATS? Dude get some sleep.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nah, but Mario, the snail thing on the other thread (that you called a dolphin) has much better odds than this one (and even those odds are on par with Secretariat rising from his grave and winning the Belmont by 32 lengths this time). I was just looking at your snail a few minutes ago, and it's a pretty good imaginary creature-rock (or combination of rocks, if you take it's legs into account). Please post that one here too. Thanks.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

well...I'm easily impressed...when I see a head and nose and an eye...and a hand holding a spear...I get overly excited.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think I know what you're seeing there, but I also tend to think it's a trick of perspective, light & shading. Looks like rocks, although I don't like saying it, really. On top of that, it's indeed too blurry IMO.

However, posting something like this can never hurt, sometimes we all need a second opinion/view to be sure. Keep it up, Mario, and don't stop looking!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

So you're saying you don't see a humanoid head peeking behind that huge rock, the one marked with number 1 ?

Well...I'm shocked to say the least...

Are you wearing glasses ?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

But Mario and I know the feeling of wandering off of your thread to post "Life on Mars???" threads, although my BlueIt looked like something you'd find in cute science fiction films and was "totally" (5 percent?) believable, for awhile. And then its front feet turned out to be something else entirely and things went South (or on Mars, North).

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Hm..well maybe I have a better monitor

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

At least you are looking! Most are just accepting the BS NASA poops out.

I can't see what you see however....

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I see rocks..

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by seabag

well...I'm easily impressed...when I see a head and nose and an eye...and a hand holding a spear...I get overly excited.

Well that would be impressive.

Post that picture! LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

So you're saying you don't see a humanoid head peeking behind that huge rock, the one marked with number 1 ?

Well...I'm shocked to say the least...

Are you wearing glasses ?

Rose colored glasses, that I got from my grandma (a family heirloom). I see what you mean, but that seems like a lighting effect on a rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well, I appreciate the visit and your view...

having seen lots of unnatural stuff on Mars these days...I'm afraid I'm sold.

You guys keep looking.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Fine, if you're not going to bring over your snail/dolphin, I'll go grab it. It's a pretty good one. And don't you dare leave the search, soldier, the rewards are great and the looking is fun. Here's Mario's snail, with three or so legs, which is pretty cool and a shell I'd collect if I collected shells:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by jeep3r

But Mario and I know the feeling of wandering off of your thread to post "Life on Mars???" threads, although my BlueIt looked like something you'd find in cute science fiction films and was "totally" (5 percent?) believable, for awhile. And then its front feet turned out to be something else entirely and things went South (or on Mars, North).

Yeah, well ... that's OK, really!

Also, I think that the 'BlueIt' episode was one of the most creative outcomes of a potential anomaly so far, so kudos to you and others for telling that nice (while sad) story of an accident on a cliff! Luckily (or unfortunately) no further evidence was found to substantiate that claim, but who can tell what Mars still has in store for us? Perhaps things will get even more exciting ...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok, I'm really not seeing what your seeing.

But in your second picture, the rock your arrows are pointing at, does appear to have a very "odd" shape, for something formed naturally.

Anyone else think it looks like some kind of pipe end fitting, or something like that?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

***EDITED BY ME FOR SPACE***

I really hate being overly sensationalist...and maybe I'm just tired...I've been looking at these extreme zooms for 2 days straight...and I might be seeing things. The question mark in the title is kind of a backdoor for me.

Is this a first pic of an extraterrestrial species or is it too blurry for you ?

Source
Holy Carp! It looks like that Martian has a gun! LOOK OUT!!!

Really all I see is rocks. It would be different if the "Alien" was in one picture, and in a different location in the next, or if it (the "Alien") was following around the rover and appeared in all the photos. I don't see that happening.

***FUN THOUGHT***

Mars looks primitive so wouldn't it be funny if all these "Aliens" were in a picture praying to our Rover?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join