It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everyone is a child of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

oktopus
What to say?

Satan created noone. Jesus did with God, not? We were created in Gods image, noone elses.

Some have Satan as their father, though. Those are children, designed by God going the wrong path, approving what is wrong.

God doesn't consider them His children anymore, for they do not approve His way. That way, they are no more His children, in the sense they do not approve Him anymore. They are His creations yet submissive to the deceiver.

That's what the deceiver tries to achieve.

All will be gathered in the Fire. It is a bad abide.

Does that mean we don't need to pray for all people
No.

Very well said. AMEN

I agree ........that is why I don't give up on the lost ones; with hope that one day they awake from the dead and find out who they truly are.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

If you don’t inquire further, you have everything to lose.

I am willing to lose everything. I don't want eternal life. I want to reincarnate, and if I can't do that, then give me annihilation.

WOW......really?

You prefer annihilation over eternal life?

Can you explain why?

I may not be the person you are asking this of, but I can tell you my answer, it would be boring. Eternity is eternity, no end, no hope for anything different. Nothing to overcome, and eventually you will have experienced everything there is to experience. You'll have learned everything there is to learn. No thank you. I do not like the idea of no end without change. That sounds like hell in it's self too me. No wonder Lucifer and 1/3 f the angles rebelled, they needed a little excitement in their life.
Not that I believe in any of that, but I used too, and even then the idea of heaven terrified me.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

calstorm

Jesuslives4u

AfterInfinity

If you don’t inquire further, you have everything to lose.

I am willing to lose everything. I don't want eternal life. I want to reincarnate, and if I can't do that, then give me annihilation.

WOW......really?

You prefer annihilation over eternal life?

Can you explain why?

I may not be the person you are asking this of, but I can tell you my answer, it would be boring. Eternity is eternity, no end, no hope for anything different. Nothing to overcome, and eventually you will have experienced everything there is to experience. You'll have learned everything there is to learn. No thank you. I do not like the idea of no end without change. That sounds like hell in it's self too me. No wonder Lucifer and 1/3 f the angles rebelled, they needed a little excitement in their life.
Not that I believe in any of that, but I used too, and even then the idea of heaven terrified me.

Thank you for your reply BUT let me throw this at you:

What IF eternal life was different than you expected? After doing everything possible on this planet, learning everything on this planet, restoring this planet to its original condition as God intended..... what about traveling to other planets and/or universes and then do the same thing? AND at the same time be able to walk and speak with God, the angels, great men and women of our past..... to learn and live how God wanted it from the beginning ..... to have control over all species which includes animal, fowl and fish life. That God passes on to you secrets of old .....to be able to speak and certain things happen or appear in front of you etc....

Not that I know.......of course this is speculation at this point.

Does this sound boring? Not to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

calstorm

As Jesuslives4u tries to explain, you've got a wrong idea about which eternal life is. Every time you would make spaghetti bolognaise is a different experience every time. Everytime you get dressed is a different experience, even if compare putting on the same clothes. Life's creativity would never let you down!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I cannot accept that 'God' would exclude anyone of any faith simply because they didn't come to perceive the world as one group wants...

Somehow, I just think it's bigger than all of that. Bigger than any religion, or group. Bigger than humanity.

What I do know though, is that using a persons fear of death, to bring them around to your view of things... that kind of attempt to control - is a kind of dark magic tactic you don't even recognize within yourself

Summerland awaits. Many places await, reflective of a world with several beliefs sets, several paths or ways in interacting with 'God'. They all have in place their death rituals to aid loved ones on their otherworldly journey. Have faith. Maybe I don't want to go to the Heaven, maybe I want to spend some time in Nirvana first.

CdT

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

FlyersFan

The more accurate title for this thread would be ...
'Not everyone is a child of God according to some interpretations of the bible'.

No, a more accurate title would be, "Someone has an opinion about an opinion about an opinion about the hypothetical creator of the Universe written about in a book."

Other than that, this thread has just as much proof as the thousands of other threads buried on here.

Not very much.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

RomeByFire

FlyersFan

'Not everyone is a child of God according to some interpretations of the bible'.

No, a more accurate title would be, "Someone has an opinion about an opinion about an opinion about the hypothetical creator of the Universe written about in a book."

Other than that, this thread has just as much proof as the thousands of other threads buried on here.

Not very much.

This is not about proof........it is about faith.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u
..... to have control over all species which includes animal, fowl and fish life....

This is creepy as hell, my man.

I don't want control over anything but myself. I don't want to infringe upon the free will of any other being in existence.

And neither should you.

FORCING people to live a certain way isn't the point of life. The point of life is to allow people to make their own choices and mistakes, to learn and grow at their own rate.

Ask your man JC and he'd certainly agree. Ask the big G-O-D and He'd say the same.

If all you want is a one-way ticket to "paradise" in the hopes you can "have control over all species," then God help us all. Because it sure doesn't sound like that's God's will you're serving... it sounds a lot more like the devil's.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

Jesuslives4u
..... to have control over all species which includes animal, fowl and fish life....

This is creepy as hell, my man.

I don't want control over anything but myself. I don't want to infringe upon the free will of any other being in existence.

And neither should you.

FORCING people to live a certain way isn't the point of life. The point of life is to allow people to make their own choices and mistakes, to learn and grow at their own rate.

Ask your man JC and he'd certainly agree. Ask the big G-O-D and He'd say the same.

If all you want is a one-way ticket to "paradise" in the hopes you can "have control over all species," then God help us all. Because it sure doesn't sound like that's God's will you're serving... it sounds a lot more like the devil's.

Thank you for your post.

I was not talking about controlling humans but other forms of life ...... birds, dogs, cats, lions and tigers and bears, "Oh my"

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Still creepy.

You shouldn't be violating the free will of ANY living being, cause guess what? If we plug your soul into an animal body, now you're an animal. Is it cool to spiritually rape you then?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thats a fairly major theme in the bible...

Man chose annihilation over life, is the very core of all a Christian chooses to believe.

Its actually the main theme OF THE BIBLE.

Man would rather be destroyed than ruled, or the five year old syndrome, I do what I want.

Even if the rules exist for our own good we have it in our very nature to fight them, you wouldn't have an Old Testament otherwise, nor a New.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

benrl

Thats a fairly major theme in the bible...

Man chose annihilation over life, is the very core of all a Christian chooses to believe.

Its actually the main theme OF THE BIBLE.

Man would rather be destroyed than ruled, or the five year old syndrome, I do what I want.

Even if the rules exist for our own good we have it in our very nature to fight them, you wouldn't have an Old Testament otherwise, nor a New.

Thank you for your reply.

I have always said that man does not have the right to rule over mankind. This is God's job but since man rejects God's wisdom and his rule he (God) has left it for man to show him they can without his help.

Take a look around. How are we doing?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Thank you for your reply.

I have always said that man does not have the right to rule over mankind. This is God's job but since man rejects God's wisdom and his rule he (God) has left it for man to show him they can without his help.

Take a look around. How are we doing?

I tend to listen to the holy book of my faith rather than opinion,

Bible also says we get the rulers we deserve, justly appointed by God.

Bad rulers just a punishment, vice versa, you see it in Kings, when the People cry out for one.

Nothing changes, nothing new under the sun and all that.

we certainly seem to keep repeating the same patterns through out world history.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Some people take the path to become ruled by ego and some to the degree, that you even can call them demonic in nature. They become by their actions fallen ones. And then we have the ones who go the other way to the extreme and become chosen.

Every fallen one can some day repent and start doing the works and reach for wisdom. We are all a work in progress and are hopefully working at the things that makes us progress further.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
OP is dogmatic silliness, the same dogmatic silliness that's kept mankind divided since the priest class began using religion against religion as mechanisms to control mankind and justify war for the "elites."

The "narrow path" Jesus talks about is the path of self-refinement, which is the same thing Lao-Tzu talks about when saying "conquering yourself is true strength." The path to heaven--or whatever you'd like to call it--is a path of consistent moral and spiritual improvement.

The quote where Jesus says the only way to heaven is "through" him means the only way to heaven is to refine yourself until you become LIKE him--morally pure, through and through. In your words and actions you're aiming TOWARDS his standard, ergo you're moving towards and eventually through him to spiritual purity... and that can be done by following the practices of any religion, or even none at all.

Fact: There isn't just one "right" religion. Every religion preaches the same essential doctrine--strive always to be a better person, and stop being a dick.

Don't believe me? Go read about a hundred near-death experiences.

Guess what, it's not just Jesus-heads who are being welcomed into heavenly realms by God/Source/Light/Whatever.
edit on 10-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

I agree that the duality notions become very boring. Focus on Jesus and miss out on Rumi, Buddha, Nanak and all the other teachers sent. If I was on another planet and put in another kind of biological machine god would still be even if Jesus had not preached on that planet.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Do you mean like this NDE?

www.youtube.com...

Like with everything paranormal, ego projection is always clouding the information received thru channeling/astral projection. Hell can be defined as disconnected from everything that is and alone and not being able to do anything. And if someone sends hell you will think of Sheol/Gehenna since that seem to be your definition of hell.

I have tested psychics and their abilities since I have an interest in the abilities and the nature of the flaws in their abilities and the ego projection always strikes in some way or another. It is really fun when you send something that they pick up and know the original information and the distortion that they tell you.

edit on 10-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As far as Jesus:
There is a lot attributed to this person, and a lot of evidence demonstrating this was simply a hero figure of the Hebrews deciding to have a messiah come and therefore lay the superman stuff on what is ultimately a regular guy.
Greater minds than myself have debated this subject to death with no side seemingly budging.

I look at it this way. Lots of people in history have helped out the generations after. Jesus may or may not have done much sacrifice in order to help mankind out, and if that is the case, I appreciate it.
However, consider also Dave Smith, the soldier who died fighting the Nazis because he feared the evil that was being cast on the land, he died so that he could protect future generations. I am appreciative to him also.
The warriors whom fought for my ancestors life back in midevil Europe, or in ancient rome whom ensured my ancestors survival. The person whom during the black plague helped the survivors remain healthy or risked life to help those sick so some could survive. These are all people that have done what they can to help out humanity on whatever scale they could when they seen a danger to it.

Why then is Jesus elevated above someone jumping on a grenade to save his comrades? I am not being disrespectful towards his (potential) sacrifice. it is appreciated and thanked, but wouldn't anyone else sacrifice equally if you know first off you could save many others? perhaps not everyone, but many would..history shows time and time again we have love for each other and will risk it all to help fellow man out.
I appreciate any sacrifice people before me have done. I honor their sacrifice by trying to make the world a better place in whatever little way I can. I think it would be disgraceful to belittle their sacrifice by saying there are conditions on it...that Dave Smith died fighting the Nazis for my freedoms and liberties, but only if I see him as a deity, else ghost Nazis will come at me or I will suddenly unravel into non-existence.

If the man referred to as Jesus truly did as said, died for mankinds sins, etc. I appreciate it, cheers, and if it would have been me, I hope I would also be brave enough to do the same...of course also having absolute knowledge in what you do, in a afterlife, and all that would make such a sacrifice much easier.

I don't know the names of all those whom have sacrificed for our species. I know there have been many, and each deserves honor for what they have done. That is about as much as I can muster for anyone though, be it Jesus, Gandhi, Dave Smith, etc..cheers for the sacrifice you have made (not the legend, but whatever actually objectively happened). I know that humans before me have given everything for me to be here today, and so by that knowledge, show the same love of life and others as what was shown myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Very well said. AMEN

I agree ........that is why I don't give up on the lost ones; with hope that one day they awake from the dead and find out who they truly are.

You might not like the being they are now. But when they shine in harmony with eyes like a child exploring trying to have fun with everyone then it is very easy to love them again.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Matt Barber, a brilliant writer and journalist did an excellent job in one of his recent articles explaining who are God’s children and who is not. For those who believe in a supreme being might find the enclosed article interesting.

So here is the article......enjoy:

You’ve heard it said that “We are all God’s children.” This rings flowery and nice.

It’s an insidious lie.

One of my biggest issues with Christians is the fact that most don't actually read the bible, they find a nice charismatic preacher and assume he is telling the truth...

The "insidious lie" is that Christians attempt to tell others they are not Children of God...

Your "brilliant writer" says we must be adopted by God... that is simply untrue...

We are all children of God... for we all have but one Father...

As above, so below....

Just as above, even those that are adopted in this material world still have a blood Father...

We have free will and thus we also have the ability to disown Our Father by seeking our own selfish desires... but even if we choose to do so we still have only ONE TRUE FATHER... but you can "adopt" another...

I will direct you to John 10

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Now if you know your bible... you should know what Jesus is quoting here...

Psalm 82
82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and ALL of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Case closed...

It saddens me that there are Christians that will spout off anything they hear to gain converts...

AS IF their version of Christianity holds the only truth...

Sigh... And people wonder why I will not claim that label

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Jesuslives4u

Do you mean like this NDE?

www.youtube.com...

Like with everything paranormal, ego projection is always clouding the information received thru channeling/astral projection. Hell can be defined as disconnected from everything that is and alone and not being able to do anything. And if someone sends hell you will think of Sheol/Gehenna since that seem to be your definition of hell.

I have tested psychics and their abilities since I have an interest in the abilities and the nature of the flaws in their abilities and the ego projection always strikes in some way or another. It is really fun when you send something that they pick up and know the original information and the distortion that they tell you.

edit on 10-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your posts.

I understand what you are saying but comparing an NDE with a psychics test is comparing apples with oranges. One the one side you test a human while awake of their psychic capabilities while an NDE is a near death experience where the spirit left the body and returned, not an OBE because an OBE does not leave our dimension where an NDE does. It is possible that maybe she misinterpreted one or two things but to misinterpret the entire message is highly unlikely.

Many people want to be psychic so bad they are willing to do anything.....even lie and make up things....as you say human ego in play and what you are talking about with psychic testing I believe you but what this little girl went through is not psychic and possibly does not qualify as paranormal because I do not consider the human spirit as paranormal but normal because we were born of flesh with a spirit inside us better known as "human containers".

I have been in the insurance industry for three decades and conduct recorded statements and after 30 years and approx a few thousand interviews one can tell when someone is being untruthful and/or deceitful.

Also did you see how the child spoke? She did not speak as a child but as an adult with authority. There was no hesitation or pause from her while making her statement. Body language and speech patterns show signs of being truthful. But I believe what is most important is what or how did your spirit inside you react as she spoke?

Now it is at this point where there is great division amongst believers and disbelievers because my spirit could FEEL the truth in her statements. To go into detail would be like trying to define Love or to prove that God is real and alive. This feeling is so strong and overwhelming you just know........like I said it is hard to describe. Those with the Holy Spirit inside them understand this feeling. Not saying you or others do not have the Holy Spirit with you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join