It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next housing bubble thats going to burst...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't foresee a housing bubble burst until the feds start raising the interest rates. This is what occurred in 2008.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

mypan
reply to post by onequestion

18.9 million vacant homes across the country and yet we have millions of homeless.

Instead, why not move those homeless into all those vacant homes ? I know, there are problems but if enough people give their blessings, nothing is immpossible. Punish those absentee landlords, give those who lost their homes back, a trickle will become a flood, let's see how the big govt going to handle this.

THIS. This is why capitalism (as its presently practiced) is unsustainable. Without money in this system, you literally don't deserve to live, to have food, housing and any other necessities of life. You're supposed to die. That's the lesson of capitalism, you're not worth anything if there are no little pieces of paper in your back pocket.

Because if 'they' let the homeless use the vacant houses, who would pay for the utilities? Keep up the houses? There would be no interest and mortgage payments going to the banks and they run things! What part of that do you people not get? The banks run the country, not the Congresscritters and certainly not YOU.

Please see the Zeitgeist Movement's voluminous discussions on another way of doing things that values people and the natural resource base that is our planet over pieces of fiat currency and rewards to sociopaths.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Exactly.

We have to stop using their money if we want to win.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by signalfire

Exactly.

We have to stop using their money if we want to win.

How would we go about that, if it was that easy things would never have gotten this unfair. Because the cash economy would have stayed tempting for everyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

I dont know how to do it.

As long as everyone is idolizing money nothings going to change.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by anonentity

I dont know how to do it.

As long as everyone is idolizing money nothings going to change.

Money is a means of trade, it easier to have some in your back pocket, than for instance carrying around a ton of potatoes. But if no ones got money its back to swapping spuds I suppose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join