It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi Honeys...................I'm home

Gordi, I love playing James....Laid on the acoustic usually after a few too many as the chords are so few and easy to change.

I have 2 semi acoustics An Epihone PR 5E and rather sexy Washburn EA20 festival edition in bur maple.

Jane as a furniture maker I love that bureau.

Anyhow Monday is finely over (The day refused to end) and can have at it with my friends here on ATS

Going to try avoid fruit based debauchery today, and that was the first time I was not jealous of that damn fruit devouring ferret.

How are we all ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I am well sir! I hope the day finds you in similarly fine fettle?

Its been slow in our shop today, but the weather has been fair, if you enjoy the thermonuclear gaze of the big yellow sky tyrant that is!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aye True

Now that the many woes of the weekend cock ups have finally been righted I am in much better cheer.

All I need to do now is get those idiots in the office to talk to one another so that we don't have contradictory orders coming down to us from upon high.

A rather larger undertaking I fear

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Bubbles.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Umm....bubbles to you too Serdgiam....? (sheesh, and I thought "I" was the weird one here?) lol

*throws some dried prunes to Cody*
Apparently we missed brunch? (Whispers..."actually us shed-dwellers weren't invited.")

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Wow! A cabinet maker in our midst....I see a team forming here guys with all our hidden talents!

I have never seen a bureau where the inside pigeon holes is removable! Can't see the purpose to it, except in this ones case it will make repairing the drop down front easier to repair. The brass fitments that attach to the front and make the two 'stays' slide out have come off, as have the hinges! Luckily all the bits including recessed hinges are there. Some of the beading has come off the front of the drawers, so I am going to take the beading off the little 'pigeon' drawer to make the repairs.

I hate painting good pieces of wood, but to be honest a lot of the good quality 'brown' furniture looks amazing when it's done!

Step into my boudoir!

*embarrased face*...but I think it's worth showing what can be done....my lounge room is more blokey...retro'd with a new twist to black 'n' red.....still can't find the best place to start a thread on this sort of stuff.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

You shed dwellers had already headed out to work....and you young lady were late getting up.....here...have some dried mango....delish!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

To or at Jacy
I was listening to some eminem today as well whilst doing my thang.

Loved the poem you wrote for your valentines as well, and us shed dwellers should be grateful that we have a roof over our heads and pallet with an old blanket.

(That should be enough crawling to keep the high and mighty house dwellers in good cheer)

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

LOVE the shed - I can see jacy's hair thru' the window! Hi jacy!!!

LOVE the bureau!!! What a cool piece of kit!

Here's my Veedub Mcsheddy to keep yours company!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you Cody!
Did you see the pictures from the big house? It looks so pretty...and warm.
Maybe if we behave ourselves,
"Ooh! mango!!!"

What was I saying?
Oh yeah....bubbles.

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Loving it Jane

Yeah I make ultra posh furniture for people with more money than sense and corporate board rooms, it's all mega expensive stuff the last contract was for Manressa road in Chelsea, the hinges we used on the wardrobes retail to the publis at £150 a pair.
No that isn't a typo.

The floors were £350 / square metre.

It's daft really I can't afford to buy my own furniture. and if you I'm leaving now I'm in you boudoirs you are sorely mistaken.

Take that shed dwellers, see what a bit of crawling can do

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

LOVE the shed - I can see jacy's hair thru' the window! Hi jacy!!!

LOVE the bureau!!! What a cool piece of kit!

Here's my Veedub Mcsheddy to keep yours company!!

Oh Woooooowwwwwww....THAT has to be the cooooolest shed EVER!!!!!
Woohoo....I feel creative inspiration coming on in all directions here!
Jacy....do you make those little heart fairy things to sell?
Rainbows
Jane

PS...my compost bin is down the side of my shed too!

CODY.....get out from under my bed you skallywag!
edit on 17-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Tis truly a shame that there are some troubles on this planet, for which there is no suitably sized hammer with which one might correct them.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've got a picture of my own shed below...

If you can't see it, it's because I live in an apartment, so you'll have to use your imagination on this one.

And Jacy, I'll confess, your ferret and myself came up with a brilliant scheme - while you were sleeping, I was supposed to give it the last banana, and it wasn't going to tell...Thy furry ferret has betrayed me! **shyly offers bunch of bananas as payment, with bemused glance at ferret**

Now that I've cleared my name from all this banana mayhem, I'm off to get some last minute groceries, as the weather is taking a turn for the worse over here in a couple hours - Gotta love Michigan, our state is the only one that can have sun, tornadoes, and snow, all within the same day.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That shed is fantastic! It must have taken ages!

I'm dying to see some of your other projects, I love everything creative and talented. I'm an imagination junkie.

ETA, just saw your other pics. When can I move in?
edit on 1722014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I have to agree, when I see the money people and corporations throw at something like a basin stand, or a conference table I just shake my head sometimes, and think surely you could have something a bit cheaper and help out some needy people as well.

Not that I know whether donate to charities or not

A certain English charity that we all know and love spent ..... are you sitting down ?

£28,000,000 on a refit of their offices

Cody

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yeah....the one that has something to do with Oxford and being famished I believe!

Sooooo....was that you under my bed? 'Cos if it was you look far too young.....or I'm soooo old I'm doing that policeman thing!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by cody599

Tis truly a shame that there are some troubles on this planet, for which there is no suitably sized hammer with which one might correct them.

Are we goannie have tae start callin' you THOR now True???

Speaking of which...

Thor goes to see Zeus to ask for a night off...
"I've been working for 700 years straight... " he pleads, "can I have the night off? Maybe pop down to Earth for a good time??"
Zeus agrees on the condition that Thor resumes his duties first thing in the morning.

So Thor visits a nightclub on Earth, meets a nice girl, weaves his magic and POW! They're back at her place for a snuggle or twelve.
The night goes well, and Thor.... being Thor - goes like a turbo'd sewing machine!
He awakens to see the morning light peeking thru the curtains, and remembers his promise to Zeus...

"I have to leave you now!!" he thunders!
"Awww Noooo!" cries the girl...
"You don't understand!" he says, "I'm THOR!!!!"
"YOU'RE THOR??" she replies, "I can hardly Pith thith mornin'!!"

(I know.... I know!!!)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I bet they pull on a new pair of Labrador puppies as slippers every morning as well. Bastards. I do not like charities which spend money on themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That was my stunt man holding my spot for later

No it wasn't Oxford based, but trust me you'd be genuinely shocked were I allowed to disclose it.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join