It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It´s easy to be happy (once you figure it out)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

DMC71
No offense intended, but i think this is a classic case of self delusion with a hefty dose of rose colored glasses syndrome thrown in for good measure.

I think you just don't get it, maybe some day you will get there.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I think you are just another one who has yet to realize that this is NOT a school, that those religious avatars, scholarly type thinkers have been deluded very badly to believe that this is some kind of normal progressing god created "SCHOOL OF LEARNING".

IF it ever was such a thing, it has long since been hi-jacked, and is being run on a whole set of rules, and NOTHING you do here prepares you for anything else, no progression is made on a "Higher Level".

I took this personally to be a possible reality for a time, until I freed my mind from those beliefs which NEVER DID come from any human.

This will not resonate with any child, or any person who truly wants to unshackle this planet.

Imagine, that even higher dimensions than this are ALSO falling for the same lies, I do not have to imagine it, I have SEEN it.

And, I am doing something about it, unlike you who falsely believe that this is being done by anything natural at all...in fact those like you are truly a HINDERANCE! Just another fallen soul who has been completely and utterly programmed.

Try believing something from your own self, delete what you have been told, and you may have a chance

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I needed this... Im going through a horrible break up and it is the single most worst moment of my 25 years... I have been through quite a bit already but this tops it all.

The suffering is needed for the compassion. Hopefully this girl is the one and comes back fresh for me, then, I will truly never take her for granted.

This is just a small example of whats to come for the rest of my life, I know, but I am very wise already via what I've been through and living vicariously through what others have gone through...

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by Manula

I think you are just another one who has yet to realize that this is NOT a school, that those religious avatars, scholarly type thinkers have been deluded very badly to believe that this is some kind of normal progressing god created "SCHOOL OF LEARNING".

IF it ever was such a thing, it has long since been hi-jacked, and is being run on a whole set of rules, and NOTHING you do here prepares you for anything else, no progression is made on a "Higher Level".

I took this personally to be a possible reality for a time, until I freed my mind from those beliefs which NEVER DID come from any human.

This will not resonate with any child, or any person who truly wants to unshackle this planet.

Imagine, that even higher dimensions than this are ALSO falling for the same lies, I do not have to imagine it, I have SEEN it.

And, I am doing something about it, unlike you who falsely believe that this is being done by anything natural at all...in fact those like you are truly a HINDERANCE! Just another fallen soul who has been completely and utterly programmed.

Try believing something from your own self, delete what you have been told, and you may have a chance

Just be intelligent ok?

The main thing im saying here is that happiness depends on how you judge your present situation and not on life events.
If you find reasons to like your life right now, this positive judgement/thoughts will produce positive emotions like joy, peace and realization.

Forget the school thing, if it doesn't work for you.

Try thinking of your present moment in a positive way.
Happiness is not created outside of yourself, you create it with your own mind by thinking positive.

If you want some science check this out: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy

I am just triyng to help people, the same way i was helped when i was searching for answers so give me a break ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join