It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a ROBO Call from "La Raza".....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty sure they had no freaking clue they were calling "wonder bread" white boy here!!! And go figure, they wanted money.

I cannot wait until the Nation of Islam calls wanting money, too. That should be interesting.

Let's all start a "Help-Out-Whitey!" group...get a sophisticated ROBO calling system together and reap the benefits!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They probably call everyone. Some people outside the hispanic community would be called by default.

They most likely are hoping that some people aren't so hung up on race, and will donate anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Jefferton
They probably call everyone. Some people outside the hispanic community would be called by default.

They most likely are hoping that some people aren't so hung up on race, and will donate anyway.

Really, you think they were just dialing EVERYONE? Might that be what ROBO calling means? Nahhh...it COULDN'T mean that...could it? Nahhh....

Interesting that you suggest if I "wasn't so hung up on race" maybe I'd donate.

Donate, to a "race" oriented foundation.

Hmmm. Which is racist...donating money to help people of a specific race, or not donating to a group that only helps out a specific face.

This is REALLY the conundrum here....

[play Jeopardy music here]

Oh, and btw...I wouldn't give to ANY group that singles themselves out. Male, Female, White, Black, Purple, Jewish, Jedi, doesn't matter.

I think that is AMAZINGLY racist/single minded.

We are humans...not "races". I absolutely hate that term. There are few things as divisive as that term.

edit on 4-2-2014 by zeroBelief because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by zeroBelief because: because of the scotch and wasabi almonds...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

Um. I was making fun of your very racist comments. Your sarcasm meter must be off.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jefferton
reply to post by zeroBelief

Um. I was making fun of your very racist comments. Your sarcasm meter must be off.

Much as I was making fun of you, for making fun of me, for a plainly racist group ("La Raza", "The People", a hispanic group claiming to be remnants of either the Mayan or Aztec culture, with political goals of "taking back the SW USA as part of their homeland") calling me, someone not of their race, and asking for a donation.

Kinda like the KKK going to SE DC and going door to door asking for donations.

So, perhaps you might want to kick your brain into gear, and sense S A R C A S M with a point to it, before you start accusing others of racism. Especially when you follow it up by insinuating that my sarcasm meter is off.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Jefferton

La Raza , en Englais...The Race.

What do you mean that a group that literally calls itself ' the race ' is ' hoping that some people aren't so hung up on race '? They themselves are seriously ' hung up on race ' . Aye Chihuahua . Of course the name itself makes the Spaniards ( Europeans ) among them look kinda dumb...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, La Raza... at one point they were actually teaching their doctrines in the Tucson Unified School District... division branded as tolerance...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

madmac5150
Ahhh yes, La Raza... at one point they were actually teaching their doctrines in the Tucson Unified School District... division branded as tolerance...

I believe Tucson has it under a ' Cultural Diversity ' banner , these days. I'm pretty sure it's still here in S.Arizona in some form.

The local congressman ( Grijalva ) has the worst attendance record in congress...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Jefferton

I'm hung up on racists and La Raza is clearly a racist organization.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Bazart

madmac5150

I believe Tucson has it under a ' Cultural Diversity ' banner , these days. I'm pretty sure it's still here in S.Arizona in some form.

The local congressman ( Grijalva ) has the worst attendance record in congress...

That man is the worst politician in the entire state... his office gets shot up more than a crack house... and probably (most likely) by his own people.

To call him a turd would be deeply insulting to innocent turds everywhere

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

madmac5150

Bazart

madmac5150

That man is the worst politician in the entire state... his office gets shot up more than a crack house... and probably (most likely) by his own people.

To call him a turd would be deeply insulting to innocent turds everywhere

Too bad the Clown Bus and the Whore Bus both broke down in Arizona at the same time... we get a government out of it. I wonder if things are that way in other states ? I expect so.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

madmac5150

Yepp, everything except for Anglo-Saxon European culture is celebrated and branded as "tolerance"....

But, that's why I don't support groups that just support any one other group. Not eve Scottish/Irish/Sioux/Cherokee/English/Dutch mutts like me.

ROBO Caller "Hello, have you donated to SISCED lately? We REALLY could use your donation....After all, we have to RECONQUEST Europe and all of North America for the PINK people!!!!!"

edit on 5-2-2014 by zeroBelief because: PINK people rise up!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Pimpintology

Jefferton

I'm hung up on racists and La Raza is clearly a racist organization.

Shhhhh....

I'm the racist here, remember????

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Oooooh....and I also forgot....

MY SARCASM METER IS OFF!!!!!! Don't forget to point your fingers and laugh at me!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Quotes from La Raza....

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets;"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die ... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shi**ing in their pants with fear. I love it."

Yepp, nice non-racist folks.......I bet their sunday socials are THE Bomb!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

zeroBelief
Quotes from La Raza....

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets;"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die ... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shi**ing in their pants with fear. I love it."

I will bring up something that few ' outsiders ' know - because I have a bit of experience :

1. ' Racial ' casting is HUGE in Mexico , and more complicated because there are a dozen graduations of skin color... not just three or so. The general movement ( to my observations ) is towards ' lighter ' , and away from 'darker '.

2. Nearly all Mexicans ( and I know and am friends with MANY ) are 'Indians ' , and yet... hate Indians with a passion. I know one beautiful young woman who literally looks like a carving from a Maya ruin... but, says the word ' indio ' ( Native American )
with disgust in her voice. She , like nearly everyone who is from Latin America - is , of course , ' Castilian '.
If you are 'Castilian ' ( European ) - then racism doesn't come into play, and is in fact - quite idiotic.
When John Paul came to Mexico and indicated that he wanted to canonize the little Indian boy from the Virgin of Guadalupe story ( a miracle ! ? )... Mexicans rioted. How dare he suggest an Indio should become a Saint !

3. So , what 'race ' does La Raza represent , anyway ? Taramara, Taramahara , Mexican ( Aztec ) , any of the dozen or so more... or maybe the Spanish one ( European ) ?

Despite travelling all over Mexico, living in border states for decades, having been married to a Mexican - American ( Castilian , of course ) , good use of the lingo , and many lifelong ' Hispanic ' friends...I admit , I just don't get it .

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Bazart

zeroBelief
Quotes from La Raza....

I will bring up something that few ' outsiders ' know - because I have a bit of experience :

1. ' Racial ' casting is HUGE in Mexico , and more complicated because there are a dozen graduations of skin color... not just three or so. The general movement ( to my observations ) is towards ' lighter ' , and away from 'darker '.

2. Nearly all Mexicans ( and I know and am friends with MANY ) are 'Indians ' , and yet... hate Indians with a passion. I know one beautiful young woman who literally looks like a carving from a Maya ruin... but, says the word ' indio ' ( Native American )
with disgust in her voice. She , like nearly everyone who is from Latin America - is , of course , ' Castilian '.
If you are 'Castilian ' ( European ) - then racism doesn't come into play, and is in fact - quite idiotic.
When John Paul came to Mexico and indicated that he wanted to canonize the little Indian boy from the Virgin of Guadalupe story ( a miracle ! ? )... Mexicans rioted. How dare he suggest an Indio should become a Saint !

3. So , what 'race ' does La Raza represent , anyway ? Taramara, Taramahara , Mexican ( Aztec ) , any of the dozen or so more... or maybe the Spanish one ( European ) ?

Despite travelling all over Mexico, living in border states for decades, having been married to a Mexican - American ( Castilian , of course ) , good use of the lingo , and many lifelong ' Hispanic ' friends...I admit , I just don't get it .

It's the same thing with African Americans. There is such inner racism due to the shade of their skin it is not funny. The less black and more "red" (aka, redbone) one appears, the more intermingling that obviously took place via daliances with the white slave owners. To this day, it is a HUGE issue amongst the African American community. Which is funny, because it comprises far more than simply those of dark pigmentation from Africa. The islands, etc, also contribute to those that would identify as "black" or "African American".

It's just f#$%ing silly.

We are human.

If I judge you, it is based off of your behavior, attitude, and actions. NOT on your skin color.

top topics

join