It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
LittleByLittle
vethumanbeing

VHBThis place is a test; try to make the most of it (you are more than this life you are percieving). Sure the seed races (EVERYONE ElSE turn off now) are : New Earth souls from aether, Sirian merpeople, Pleiades; the planets of Merope, Maya, Electra; Maldek,(mars), the Andromeda Galaxy, and Orion. They are the real deal and who has been causing all of the problems of interference; specifically the Sirians, Lyrans (orion), and Pleiadians. Like children cannot get along and come to an agreement regarding what each think owns the human exclusively as its importance in contribution to our growth of different civilizations or even our genetic componant. Consider this rhetorical (no one would believe it on this RFT sub-forum but the dedicated scripture readers do not understand the hidden premise of Enoch/The Templar Knights/Essenes and Gnostic Texts that understood fully our extraterrestial beginnings/creation, so it fits here). Thankyou for asking.

LittleByLittle
. Lets hope they do not make a to big of a mess to clean up. I will do my limited manipulation of consciousness (if it is good or bad others have to judge) and push a little chi when I feel like it.
. I hope you receive what you need. Namaste

You would be surprised at what you singularilly can do with 'pure intent' pushed outward to evoke change (its amazing what the mind can do). Push the chi; my problem is that Im am stubborn and dont want to do for others they should be aware of themselves to innact (they are lazy; wanting others to correct the paradigm or just not ready to understand the possibility IT CAN BE DONE). I do get results, so that is the recieving part; thanks for the response LittleBL.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join