It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ender's Game a beezzer movie review

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have read all the response's that you have received hoping to get some sort of reason why I feel like I do after watching this movie but no one is even close to what I felt...it hit me deeply and I know why but can't put it into words.

I watch movies like I am in them, having quit drinking many years ago movies are my only exit from reality anymore.

I look at some movies like a message from the writer and this was one, enough said.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think I'd give the movie a 4 out of 5. Being a huge fan of the books, I had mixed feelings when I found out they were finally making a movie, but after watching it a couple of days ago, I liked it.

My one gripe with the film is that it just wasn't long enough. It didn't do many of the characters justice (I'm looking at you, Bean). And many of the battle room fights didn't make the film.

That said, the graphics were great. The battle room was actually a lot better than I had imagined it when I read the book. And the performances by most of young actors and actresses in the film were not bad.

On a side note, Ben Kingsley as Mazer Rackham didn't exactly work for me. He did the accent well but I just couldn't get into it. Why couldn't they just find an actor that actually was Maori?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I finally got to watch this, and you are 100% on. It was smokin'!

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and loved the ending. Can hardly wait to see more!

That is all.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I read all the books. And we just rented the movie 'on demand' yesterday.
I thought it was a good movie. Not 'God Father' good ... but good.
Something that was okay for most of the family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join