It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I came across this documentary which covers Scientology and a lot of aspects of which some will probably find interesting. The documentary revolves around Steven Mango and his experiences with Scientology, and its celebrity centre.

This documentary is an inside look at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. I begin by taking you on my journey from a fresh faced new actor who just arrived in Los Angeles, full of hopes and dreams, to ultimately being recruited into Hollywood's most dangerous, secretive, and famous cult. I'm bringing to light all of their horrible crimes, especially detailing how they exploit members financially. I talk about their elite Sea Organization, which makes members sign billion year contracts and devote their entire lives to serving Scientology as around the clock slave labor. I also publicly reveal how anti-gay the church is, bringing homophobia to a whole new level. I'm exposing the church and airing all of their dirty laundry!

I know all of their inner workings. I know all of the inside secrets about the church and their celebrities. This is the video Scientology doesn't want you to see and what they don't want you to know about - and I tell all!

About Me: My name is Steven Mango and I was a parishoner of the exclusive Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International in Hollywood, CA. In the span of four years of devoted membership until my escape in 2012, I became a lifetime member, I donated close to $50,000 to the church, and I was a victim of severe spiritual and emotional abuse inside the walls of the church. I was also a poster boy for the church, appearing in advertisements for the International Association of Scientologists across the Celebrity Centre. My photo also appeared on their The Way To Happiness booklets.

edit on 28-1-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
they are anti-gay with tom cruise and john travolta as member's

2nd

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

The quoted section of your OP... Is there a link to the full text, or is that quote from the audio of the video? If there is a link to the text, then I would really appreciate it, if you would chuck it up here. Cheers in advance!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

TrueBrit

The quoted section of your OP... Is there a link to the full text, or is that quote from the audio of the video? If there is a link to the text, then I would really appreciate it, if you would chuck it up here. Cheers in advance!

The quoted text is from the description of the video.

You can find it here:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-1-2014 by daaskapital because: link

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Ah, thanks! I will review that when I get back on my PC tomorrow. I am currently using an iPad, and I find it great for some things, but YouTube, both the site and it's videos and so on, seem to take for ever to actually do what I want them too. Also, because I am not familiar with the mobile version of YouTube, I cannot find the text to read it right now, but I will do tomorrow.

Thanks once again !

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Ah, thanks! I will review that when I get back on my PC tomorrow. I am currently using an iPad, and I find it great for some things, but YouTube, both the site and it's videos and so on, seem to take for ever to actually do what I want them too. Also, because I am not familiar with the mobile version of YouTube, I cannot find the text to read it right now, but I will do tomorrow.

Thanks once again !

No worries mate!

I get what you mean, lol.

Youtube's quite a pain on Mobile devices.

Daas.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Hat's off... you said a mouthful there.

I heard inside info on T & N who often visited Telluride, CO- where I lived. The next time I heard such crazy talk was in a checkout line, where the Enquirer headline read, ' Tom Is Gay...Nicole Files For Divorce ! '. These words PINGED my not particularly enquiring mind.

The anti-gay component alone, calls the whole story into question for me .

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'll watch the vid later, but the guy needs to watch his back.

$cientology isn't really forgiving to those who come out against them, as most stories I have read turned out.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Having looked at the video and the text description, I have the following things to say.

First of all, it is very refreshing to hear that people are escaping from the tendrils of this obscene organisation. No one should be beholden to an organisation which seeks to drain their wealth, alter their biochemistry, and isolate them from the world beyond the organisation. I am all for having a faith, please do not misunderstand, but there is no faith to be found within the doctrines of Scientology, none what so ever.

Second, I was surprised and relieved to find that the people in the video, had not been subjected to some of the more concerning behaviors that I have heard of Sea.org getting involved with, like torture and imprisonment for example. No one deserves that, especially when it is being overseen by theiving cultists.

top topics

join