It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member for 10 years now. =)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Slash

10 years !! Congrats !!

To many happy returns !!!

When I joined ATS (still a newbie here, compared to you) and had to choose a nickname, I chose SonoftheSun for personal reasons but it came to a point where I would have liked to change that handle to....whatdoyouknow...Slash !!

Imagine that ! True ! It's already taken by a fine member !!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

9 years for me today

Congratulations on making the decade

Cody

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Slash

I am afraid you have outlived your usefulness. As you know, after 10 years, you have seen too much.
They will be coming for you soon. Don't resist. It will be futile.

Congrats!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

And Congrats to another fine member !!!

To many more happy returns, dear Cody !!!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Slash

Congrats! It's been a long trip with many interesting years at this site.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
10 years eh?

hmmmm, well, if you get a big reward, check in the mail, token gift, you know, anything, let me know

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks friend. I chose the name Slash as that's my nickname on the out side. I collect knives and sharpen them. =P

reply to post by network dude

I'm not too worried about that. The powers that be seem more concentrated on Justin Bieber right now. I tend to lay low like many others out there. =)

reply to post by smokenmirrors

Don't worry. I already got my reward for joining this awesome place, jumping down the rabbit hole, going out side the box, running into plenty of brick walls. It's been a real fun trip. I hope it last a lot longer. =)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
After 10.5 years in forums like this, one understands that all conspiracies are the products of imagination.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's good to see that some old timers are still hanging around ATS. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I've learned so many new things on this site. I prefer this website over many other news media outlets. Here we get all breaking news stories live as they happen around the world, with members reporting from those locations.

Hats go off to ATS and all the great staff that provide this high quality site and wonderful support!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
//Cheers to you!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Slash

Hope you enjoy your 10th here on ATS. I'm not there yet but getting close. In all this time, I have watched the world end numerous times, watched presidents bring the country to an end, read many great theories, had many ideas that I have shared or kept to myself. One thing that I can say is that ATS has helped me broaden my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join