It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Bankers kill themselves in London!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Two bankers have killed themselves this week, one was working for J P Morgan at Canary Wharf and jumped from the top floor.

The other was a former top executive at Deutsche Bank, hung himself in Kensignton London

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Two Bankers kill themselves today in London!

I wonder if things are really going to be that bad that these guys saw no other way out. I believe the second crunch is only weeks away and will make 2008 look like a “Picnic in the Park”.

EDIT: The FORMER Duetsche Banker actually died on Sunday!

edit on 28.1.2014 by flammadraco because: Changed Today to this week, to passify the teachers on ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

I hope their death wasn't fatal.

Seriously though: It seems JP Morgan is receiving heat from all sides - I'm not surprised. Media flames JP Morgan, CTs does, too... it's bound to happen that all major banks will fall and a new order will take its place. And I fear this new order will just be another evil dressed in glory.

edit on 28-1-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

i wonder why you ignore the fact that mr Broeksmit was retired an was thus already " out "

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

It does seem like something is afoot at the moment, a case of waiting to see. Just need to start watching how many CEO's abandon the sinking ships as a guide to when the SHTF will take place!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Or he was pushed.

I guess you will know in a few weeks. If he jumped, markets should crash. If they don't he was pushed for the coverup to keep them going…

(Tongue in cheek)

+31 more 
link   

ignorant_ape

i wonder why you ignore the fact that mr Broeksmit was retired an was thus already " out "

I wonder why you ignore the fact that i put the following text; The other was a former top executive at Deutsche Bank, hung himself in Kensington London

Operative word being "FORMER"

link   

No they haven't.
Your one from the Deutsche Bank was found dead on Sunday, in the early afternoon, and if the small article at the bottom is understood correctly, that was this morning sure, but not both.

Therefore the title of the thread is very misleading.

Nevertheless, be interesting to see what the motives were.

+18 more 
link   
"Jumped" from the top-- 33rd floor.
Any Masonic overtones here?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Finance is one of the top professions for suicides. I don't see anything out of place in this.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm not making light of anyone's death, but when I read the news and saw two dead bankers on the same day in London (one former though surely connected) - I thought, damn... we might really be in trouble with the finance markets.

Whether you love him or hate him, Matt Drudge is connected - and he dropped this mysterious bomb the other day on Twitter: "Have an exit plan..."

Source: www.dcclothesline.com...

edit on 28-1-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum

No they haven't.
Your one from the Deutsche Bank was found dead on Sunday, in the early afternoon, and if the small article at the bottom is understood correctly, that was this morning sure, but not both.

Therefore the title of the thread is very misleading.

Nevertheless, be interesting to see what the motives were.

Thanks for noticing and changed the wording to week from today but still a story!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Two down, so many more to go. Is it wrong that I don't care about these parasi... I mean... people?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Scary stuff!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

thankyou for actually admitting the is not a banker

now what preciecly is mrBroeksmit " getting out of "

further - why do you only focus on their profession / former profesion ??

physical / mental health , etc etc etc seems to be ignored

thousands of people commit suicide for various reasons

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

unless you are implying that " 25 bank street " was built with 33 floors as a masonic conspiracy

or that JP morgan chose that building because it has 33 floors

then no

the simple fact is that he jumped from the roof - so if you want to be pedantic - he was on the 34th " floor "

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Historically, bankers have been stereotyped as the most likely to commit suicide. This has a lot to do with the famous 1929 stock market crash, which resulted in 1,616 banks failing and more than 20,000 businesses going bankrupt. The number of bankers committing suicide directly after the crash is thought to have been only around 20, with another 100 people connected to the financial industry dying at their own hand within the year.

In a cutthroat industry staffed by many of the world's sharpest minds, recruited from hypercompetitive business schools, it seems no surprise that the shame of failure is hard to take when an individual’s whole identity is built around success.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I see the two bankers in question died in London. How strange is that when one hears on the news that the UJK is literally bounding our of its slump faster than any other european country? You'd think the guys, were their time up, would have been bouncing around celebrating and accidentally fell, roaring drunk from balconies in the poshest parts of town.

Something is beginning to look wrong somewhere. If this country is leaping ahead, why are shops still boarded up, unemployment still affecting people who are forced to live scrimping and scratching. And more importantly does cameron look like he has been polishing his head? Are the rich grabbing their assets before some horror is about to grab what few pennies the ordinary working public and savers still have.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My heart just bleeeeeeeeds in sympathy. Shame the rest of the bankers dont follow this gentlemans good example.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

flammadraco
staffed by many of the world's sharpest minds,

I hate to disagree........

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
DP
edit on 28-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join