It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five star UK Admiral and Chief of defense blows wistle on UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As this was the main title of the video I just watch , and as always find it very intriguing when a person with this military decoration bluntly speaks out loud that there's a cover-up within the US and British government about UFOs.

As he quotes

governments fear that if we know that we can't do anything against these UFOs the public would be in panic!
That's absolute ridiculous and we would take it a matter of course

He also says that we should embrace these sightings and study them of where they from and what they want from us.
Another decorated person with common sense..

edit on 0b07America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 08:24:07 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 08:24:07 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I thought it to be some new interview but sadly it's older but never the less great to watch..

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 08:34:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 08:34:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, glad he spoke out and added nothing of value.
Just speculation.
Here was his chance to name names, facilities, events, to give out precise data, to truly inform the public, but nope, the usual stuff pretty much anyone of us could have said if asked the same question.
nothing against your post OP, but that old man probably just speculated.
Is it possible to have the full interview? is there one?
Just to get a sense at how they got to that topic?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A five star general (sorry admiral) with who knows how much information
inside. Sits on youtube and says "He THINK and he belive"...

Comon...

Thats NOT a wistle blowing....
edit on 2014/1/28 by Miccey because: misslabel

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I want to believe. Oh what the hell...I do believe. I think that anyone who believes that we are alone in this vast universe is just plain silly.

But I think that there hasn't been disclosure for one reason. There would be no profit in it. Can't have that now could we?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

0bserver1
As this was the main title of the video I just watch , and as always find it very intriguing when a person with this military decoration bluntly speaks out loud that there's a cover-up within the US and British government about UFOs.

Well he seems compos mentis regardless of his obvious age..

I propose another explanation.

This gentleman of distinction wasn't in loop of those secret black project military air development programs that the Governments are and have been involved in since flight was discovered.

The Governments don't say anything because they like the idea that the public are so gullible that they would rather believe in alien visitation than in something as mundane as above top secret military aircraft development.

I rather think that Arthur C Clarke's vision of alien visitation to be a more accurate depiction of what would happen if aliens were to visit us. he said and I'm paraphrasing here as I can't find the link "if Aliens were to visit us, I think there could be no doubt about it. The whole world would know about as it happened."

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IShotMyLastMuse

Yes. Sadly yes thats the point. Doesn't tip the scales in favour of UFO's without some positive comments towards actual cases. Nether the less he actually speaks out regarding reasons for not disclosing UFO activity. Would like to see some cases exposed with facts.

Bally

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a revelation.

Lord Hill-Norton is just another UFO nut who keeps getting wheeled out whenever the subject is broached, along with Tim Good (whom he name drops) and Nick bloody Pope...

Tell us something we don't know.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The minute this was posted up and I saw the picture of the man, I thought, this is old, quite old but couldn't remember where.
Without having time to dig it out, think it might have been Richplanet.net

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Do we know for sure this man is who he says he is? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's reversed psykologi.

Lets have some high profile people come out and say we hide alien technology once a year.

Let NASA release some wierd video clips that only show a few seconds of something in space and then cut out to make it extra wierd, and some mysterious pic's from Mars and the moon that they can talk about.

Lets make make some people no one ever heard about come out and say they have worked on alien spacecraft, and have seen aliens in captivity and other wierd stuff.

Lets release some video's of wierd lights and put them on Youtube, and tv entworks show stuff that they don't know what could be.

And the result will be tons of internet traffic, experts holding major conferences, unlimited space exploration fundings, jobs, education, new scientist reseach, tv shows.

Money money money MONEY.

No one will ever notice, cause people will be to busy staring at sky, dreaming of some day we will all go out there.

They are smart those TPTB

Edit: Hmmm
Did i just create a conspiracy

edit on 28-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I saw this vid this morning and I guess you are right, some people are just out staring at the sky.

www.liveleak.com...

All I know about it is what is shown.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

All I know about it is what is shown.

Exactly.

I can allready see a conference in Vegas disscusing this video

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

What he says does make sense simply because we don't yet appear to have downed one the these craft yet we have sightings throughout history and all round the world.

Further I expect had 'they' wished to introduce themselves they would have done so. I did see an article years ago that said that since we had made the nuclear bomb, discovered radar and designed rocket engines to start the processs of leaving our planet we have been visited as though we are being watched.

I suspect were they are a danger to us, they would have already attacked as one doesn't let one's enemies become as strong as one is before attacking and destroying them.

We would have evidence were they in communication or any interaction going on with a specific government and perhaps they are looking at the state of our world and clearly don't want our 1%ers elbowing their way into their worlds with their greed and power lust.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

IShotMyLastMuse
Well, glad he spoke out and added nothing of value.
Just speculation.
Here was his chance to name names, facilities, events, to give out precise data, to truly inform the public, but nope, the usual stuff pretty much anyone of us could have said if asked the same question...

Exactly. It could be the same as Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer and former astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

Those two men have certain personal beliefs about UFOs, but neither of them are "whistleblowers". What I mean is that everything Paul Hellyer and Edgar Mitchell talk about is information that they learned through means unrealated to their former positions. It's not like they gathered secret information while they were in their former positions and are now "spilling the beans" about that secret information.

This guy simply sounds like someone who has a strong personal belief in alien visitation, but that belief is not necessarily because he learned secret information about alien visitation from his military position.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Staroth
Do we know for sure this man is who he says he is? Just curious.

This man is who he says he is and more , during his time he became a bit of a thorn in the side of our government by repeatedly tabling questions in the House of Lords about the UFO issue and the knowledge of the British government on the issue .

Admiral Lord Hill-Norton was an advocate for those that wanted to know the truth about this subject and what really happened at Rendlesham Forest

Here are some of the questions raised by Lord Hill-Norton and the answers recieved...
www.publications.parliament.uk...
www.publications.parliament.uk...

edit on 28-1-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree, this is a different article relating to his beliefs concerning Bentwaters:

ufology.wikia.com...

Quote from within the piece:

"It seems to me that the Bentwaters incident is a classic case where an apparent intrusion into our airspace — and indeed, a landing in our country — occurred, which was witnessed by serious-minded people in the military — responsible people, doing a responsible job. And, Bentwaters is, in a sense, a benchmark for how notto deal with these matters in the future"
edit on 28-1-2014 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Just an FYI:

UK citizens do not refer to thier military figures by terms like "five star". You speak the whole rank, or call him by his non-military title.

On the subject of his testimony there, it is not whistle blowing. He is sharing an opinion, albeit a very well informed one, and one which the UK government has consistently failed to take on board or address, but opinion it remains. When the current head of the MoD comes out and starts talking turkey on the UFO front, mentioning all the times when the government here lied to its people about the origins of lights in the sky, and craft on the ground, THAT will be disclosure, THAT will be whistle blowing. Lets get our terminology right around here folks, that way we will all at least know what we are actually talking about!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hill-Norton was a good friend of Timothy Good. Good's books are excellent material on the UFO subject. I genuinely believe that Hill-Norton was serious about disclosure and finding out the truth!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

But I think that there hasn't been disclosure for one reason. There would be no profit in it. Can't have that now could we?

No they don't want us to have the luxery of having free energy , anti gravity , aging beyond eighthundredyears, cure for every decease and so on..

reply to post by TrueBrit

Just an FYI: UK citizens do not refer to thier military figures by terms like "five star". You speak the whole rank, or call him by his non-military title.

Remember that next time..

On the subject of his testimony there, it is not whistle blowing

Well I do think he talks to allot of high ranked officers who are still at service about this subject?
For them I would think that he really blows that whistle very loud?

reply to post by CJCrawley

What a revelation.

What a revelation. Lord Hill-Norton is just another UFO nut who keeps getting wheeled out whenever the subject is broached, along with Tim Good (whom he name drops) and Nick bloody Pope...

And the ones who stuck their head into the a$$e$ of the ones who want to keep this secrecy for ages are the real hero's right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join