It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Interrupts US Congresswoman over NSA to Report...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How utterly ridiculous! I would have been so pissed. Break into my interview to report on a "Pop-Star"!? Crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

OMG this is incredible, how the F they can interup that woman talking about one of the most important thing happened in 2013 (snowden stuff) for Justin B. ???

I don't know if they want it but it's soooo easy to see what they want to do, how someone cannot understand that this type of thing is completely non-sense. They are laughing in our face and All they want is to take over our minds with entertainment with stupid stars like Bieber,Cirrus and TV shows like Jersey Shore.

On average I watch TV about 4 hours/week and I try the most of the time to watch educative tv shows (Discovery Channel for example but except the Crime Scene stuff, ( I don't understand how people can entertain themselves with things talking about murder and sadness)), and it's ok like this, every damn evening my parents are watching the 18h00 NEWS, they watch it like if it was a god who was taling to them and like you know, it's mainly negatives news over and over BUT when they have a postive new they call it ''The good news TVA (news channel)'' and the music start with happiness and hopefull feeling!!!! -_-

To conclude, just think about it: When the first TV appeared on the market, how many channels and how much airtime it was?
About 4-5 channel with maximum 12 hours airtime?! But today it's the MAIN activity of average population and mostly everyone are sit in front of the TV with their brain melting.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Keradith because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misinformation

Lol, I couldn't help but notice how much this guy kept moving around in his chair. He either has a major problem with hemorrhoids or he has to use the bathroom, lol.

<< 1  2   >>

join