It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep having this dream......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wake up in my bed, look around and get up. I notice its raining outside but for some reason the rain is red . This is not enough to wake me up or become "lucid" because I have studied lucid dreaming for years. Your supposed to look for things that can only happen in dreams, and break the rules of reality. So anyway it's raining outside, I get my things together and go to school. I walk between a quarter to half mile to high school or did when I was younger.

I get my headphones and cigarettes and time sorta speeds up. I get to the school and its empty. Looks sorta decayed or abandoned. So I am walking through the rooms. I see a little kid on the ground drawing in one of the rooms. So I go over to him facing his back and say hello, what are you doing here. He doesn't pay attention. I say it's not safe for a little kid here and he doesn't respond. Sometimes the dreams are a little different and I say different things, but it always ends the same way. He turns around and looks like the kid from the Omen and he is bleeding, then yells or screams this horrible shock thing and I wake up in a cold sweat.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have several dream books with what some of the symbols are supposed to mean. I have some dream diaries where I write down my dreams . There are variations of this dream he lets out a sonic yell sometimes and sometimes comes running at me real fast.

Not really sure what this dream might mean.? I have previously tried memory regression in dreams to get back memories that were lost and I am not sure why this dream keeps showing up. Sometimes it goes pretty fast sometimes moves real slow, time I mean.

I usually try to keep things to myself but I guess this could be like therapy for me opening up, I guess. I usually can not get back to sleep. He just reminds me of that kid from the movie cause of his haircut. The almost mushroom top. I used to have that haircut from elementary school. But he doesn't look like me.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

only dreams i have regular are the night terrors where you have that feeling that someone is in the room with you and then you have the feeling of someone sitting on top of you before the feeling of rising up.

don,t get me wrong the first couple of times it happened i was petrified but i know now when it happens i know its just a dream and i seem to be able to control it.

infact i kinda like the fear,weird i know lol

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think I used to get night terrors when I was real young, but not anymore. I write down my dreams and most are pretty lame or stupid.:-) I guess, just normal everyday life things. I always love watching movies where they are really powerful and artistic. I wish I had some of those dreams. My aunt gets premonitions sometimes.:-) most of my dreams are just the normal stuff though. I wish I had like a " vision quest" or really deep dreams, even if they were night terrors.:-)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Maybe you saw what happens after the rapture: bloody rain, empty schools, not a safe place for children. I know of someone who dreamt of Jesus' return in 2023. I often have the recurring dream of the blood moon.

top topics

join