It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there...any people from Prophecies on this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi. my name is Kissyface and I am from the old Prophecies chatroom. I think it might be closed because I can't find it. That is kind of sad because it was fun entertainment plus educational. I used to be "The Original Tin Foil Hat Kid" and am thrilled to find a website that is dedicated to conspiracy....in fact it is just BUBBLING with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Welcome
I haven't been there sorry. Enjoy your stay here!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kissyface

My mother-in-lay once prophesized I no good for her little girl!

Eleven years and two kids later were still going strong!

Of course if I ever did try to slip out on her and the kids, my sweet lovely angel would hunt me down with
Extreme use of deadly force!

Glad you could join us

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Never heard of the Prophecies chatroom.

But Welcome to ATS, Kissyface !!

Enjoy !!!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hello. Welcome.
get ya tin foil ready

Enjoy ya stay here

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thank you all!! I do feel welcome here. Can I put your pix of Bart as my avatar? It is soooo cool. LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Are you talking about prophecies.us??? They've had issues with several different sites in the past few years, they've switched the names and forums and even had different people organizing the site, I don't know what the problem ever was it wasn't ever explained fully in public (maybe it's a conspiracy !!! lol)

The newest site that I know of that they were using is prophecies online (propheciesonline.com)

edit on 28-1-2014 by BellaMente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi there everyone! I am a 40-something woman living in the upper midwest. I am newly married to a really great guy and we live with two cats in a older country victorian home. Favorite hobbies are writing novellas, bead embroidery/bead work, watercolor painting, and making desserts! LOTS of desserts...LOL!

Like my family and friends and living a quiet life. Need to exercise more and make more salads...(maybe less desserts?)

Love being a cashier and working retail. Especially being able to see all the new products and meet new people everyday.

God bless you all.

top topics

join