It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to find an email from someone aim screen name..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If anyone out there could help me I would greatly appreciate it. You see I want to find out who has been sending me messages under a certain screen name because the person I say it is says tht it isn't them. I want to find out their email address or perhaps the ip address but don't know how. so once i know the ip of the screen name i can find out the ip of this person tht i hate and if they match then i know she is a freaking liar just as i suspected... if anyone can tell me how to do taht or help me out, it would mean so much to me.. please i hope someone has an answer..

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
To find the IP address of somebody on AIM, just Direct Connect with them, and open up a Command Prompt, and type netstat -n, there IP would be the last on the list.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
when i did this, a box popped up but quickly went away..like a ms-dos screen but it was real quick then went away..

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In order to make the command prompt behave correctly and not dissapear right away first go to start -> Run -> type in cmd -> once at the prompt type in netstat -n

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
oh thank you..how much do you know about this stuff and computers??

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've just been around computers a lot. I am also studying for the A+ Exam, and google is a big help for troubleshooting problems.

top topics

join