It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Knight Shows up to Cop Plea - Better Late Than Never

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Suge Knight decided to stroll into a courthouse Thursday ... to make things right after a pissed off judge issued an arrest warrant because he blew off court earlier in the week.

Suge appeared to cop a plea for driving with a suspended license. He got 24 months probation and a small fine.

But get this ... Suge was arrested in the license case because they realized he had an outstanding warrant -- for not showing up in court on another case.

Old dog ... new tricks

Suge Knight Shows up to Cop Plea - Better Late Than Never

Whoa, this is way more interesting than Beiber stories, I mean Suge knight was a killer and a thug so what does it mean when he cops a plea? Will the Prison system be fair to him?

Big News folks!

edit on 23-1-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: corrected link

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

If memory serves correct, isn't that the same dude that more than likely had a hand in killing 2pac?
edit on Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:29:03 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yup

2nd line
edit on 23-1-2014 by rangerdanger because: 2nd line

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Whoa, this is way more interesting than Beiber stories, I mean Suge knight was a killer and a thug so what does it mean when he cops a plea? Will the Prison system be fair to him?

Huh?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My post about Suge is one not of content but of protest to lack of content. I used to put up stuff that was thought provoking but it turned out to be a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

join