It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean McDermott Enters Rehab After Tori Spelling Cheating Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is some big news here folks. Maybe he is an alien?

"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," McDermott tells Us in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves." Read more: www.usmagazine.com... Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Link to BIG STORY!

Is this story as big as the Beib? you decide.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Seems like the complete opposite of big news... In fact it doesn't even seem worthy of mention at the office water cooler, let alone on ATS. Some celebrity cheated on his celebrity wife (as if that doesn't happen all the time).

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Hey now careful there, the admins may get upset, I got a dressing down for the same kinda comment on the Beib Story. Since celebrity news is so big on here I wanted to be certain to contribute as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thats because the admins here don't have a clue.

I agree, this is definitely not news-worthy.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hate to say it but honestly

who cares?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hey now careful. I got a post just like your pulled when I posted up the same thing you just said in the Beiber DUI thread.

To be honest I care not one rats arse about any celebrities at all. My celebrity threads are all protest threads. Looking to see and prove what I think is a clear double standard amongst a mod..... It seems I am on his hit list so the celebrity threads were a little test of my own. Mostly trying to see if similar comments to the ones I made would get pulled.

So far not yet. Shocker!

new topics

top topics

join