It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Snowden Q&A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Snowden Q&A

Should be fun...
edit on 23-1-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Thanks! Checking it out now!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It must be REALLY busy.

It just loads, loads, loads... been five minuets now!

If anyone can get on, can someone post some of the questions and answers here in this thread for those who can't get into the site?

CdT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Working fine for me.

@wikileaks #AskSnowden The Ecuadorean Consul in London, Fidel Narvaez, lost his job after his helping you to safety was spun. Message for his family?

Fidel is an incredibly brave individual, and he did everything that was possible to ensure that the rights of someone he had never met would be protected. He could have turned away from a tough decision, but instead of letting my situation become someone else’s problem, he did what he thought was right. That kind of commitment to doing the right thing, even knowing it could get you in trouble, is something the world needs more of.

Link
edit on 23-1-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thanks Voidhawk.

I'll try again. Maybe I just need to wait for a window and slip in.

CdT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Really proud of him, he's doing the right thing. I don't think he should return to the US under any circumstances, anything would be a trap. They don't like being exposed, and its more about ego than anything, but with dark siders like that, ego and ranking amongst the dark wings, is important so they would make mincemeat of anyone who was contracted to them. Not signing contracts is important. Not that those contracts are valid. In fact, every code and every contract they make here on earth including their unlawful illegal laws/legislations are null and void.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The people you need to watch out for are the unaccountable senior officials authorizing these unconstitutional programs, and unreliable mechanisms like the secret FISA court, a rubber-stamp authority that approves 99.97% of government requests (which denied only 11 requests out of 33,900 in 33 years www.motherjones.com... They’re the ones that get us into trouble with the Constitution by letting us go too far.

source

I think this says it all. The deck is stacked against the American people. Our government has put in place a system that grants them a green light to do anything they want, even if it's unconstitutional and criminal!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He seems like a true Patriot.

Next, will be the charge this is not him.

It doesn't fit the "mouth breather" offense this administration is shoveling.

top topics

join