It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Size Chart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Walkingsenseless
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Interesting thought. Even more interesting is 2 peoples who ideology is different, yet they both want the same thing. lack of to no government.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Walkingsenseless because: (no reason given)

Indeed comrade ....

Indeed

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

I posted this one earlier in the day, maybe you saw it:

I like your chart too but its still a little off.

The GOP is definitely more freedom leaning than the Democrats but they stop way short of Libertarians and true freedom, leaning more towards fascism.

Maybe it would be more accurate to have the above chart with an arrow pointing downwards towards Libertarians and Constitutional limited government.

edit on 22-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Look where we are and where we came from?

That says a whole lot about the misery index being @14 now highest it's ever been in history.

The bill of rights was the best thing to happen to a vice infested collection of souls.

We are almost to the end of the cycle where it's the worst.

After it all ends some will become living gods, as reptilian immortal consciousnesses.
The rest of the souls will return to the Lord
[a gigantic point of light]
And reincarnate after the golden age cycle of the deities when the divine world comes into being in the silver or copper age based on their spiritual deeds here.

Expect a NWO and chaos. Our sins aka digital programming viruses have progressed to the point of critical overload and will soon need to be reset. We experience a new cycle every 5000 years or so.
There is no perpetual heaven
or even hell for that matter
But getting caught up in the holographic underworld is easy

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

gladtobehere

I posted this one earlier:

edit on 22-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The only problem is they're both fascist aka want to own corporations. Ie the United States is in fact a corporation which means it's job is to make money off all us and use up all our buying power

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Left- and right-wing are just system-immanent concepts ("wings!") of the same old statist paradigm.
Your chart doesn't make sense to me, because libertarianism and even anarchism are outside of said paradigm.
Maybe it is a "true view" in the U.S. regarding government size... I can't tell, you guys have all sorts of weird scales.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The problem with Repubicans especially the establishment. They moved to the left. They used to stand for limited government and the constitution, but they party got hijacked by the neo cons and it pushed them more left leaning to the progressive big government zone.

Now, there are some that still believe in a limited government and that's the Tea Party section of the Republican party. They don't even agree with each other which separates them into two categories.

Over time the chart moves more and more leftwards to a more centralized government, so it makes sense to move the parties further left.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join