It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Industries files for bankruptcy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Freedom Inds. is part of the coal industry that is utterly hated by the current Administration.

The possibility of sabotage is high.

Sabotage could come from;

1. EPA / Environmentalist operatives who infiltrated key areas.

2. Competitors. / recent investor parties.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

amfirst1
reply to post by Kali74

Yea well it's much more dangerous to freedom when u have the executives from the largest biotech, oil, pharma, and energy industry as the chief deputy and czars in the EPA and FDA.

The constitution already gives u a outline to control monopolies, it's called property rights. U can not just pollute water and land with a government that actually follows the constitution.

Totally agree but we need to be careful about how the conversation is navigated don't we? You pinpoint nicely a huge chunk of the problem... sadly, most others just shrug their shoulders and say doesn't matter cuz cronyism. We the People have completely lost control of our government to billionaire corporatists. Throwing the rules out doesn't make sense, throwing out the cronies makes sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

xuenchen
Freedom Inds. is part of the coal industry that is utterly hated by the current Administration.

The possibility of sabotage is high.

Sabotage could come from;

1. EPA / Environmentalist operatives who infiltrated key areas.

2. Competitors. / recent investor parties.

Which saboteur might be responsible for the unpaid federal taxes, the unpaid property taxes, the unpaid unemployment compensation insurance, the unpaid unsecured debts and which one would be capable of causing the freezing cold temperatures to descend on West Virginia?

Documents in the bankruptcy filing allege that a water line break adjacent to the Barlow Drive facility might have contributed to the ground beneath a storage tank freezing during frigid temperatures in the days immediately preceding the incident.

Freedom Industries and/or their legal rep are the ones who brought up frigid temperatures as a possibility in the legal documents.

This unregulated business should have been regulated.
edit on 19-1-2014 by NiteNGale2 because: extra word

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No one, anywhere, has said anything about sabatoge... Except you in your infinite wisdom and lack of facts.

Speculation, Sensationalism and Crap - as ususal.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

FyreByrd

No one, anywhere, has said anything about sabatoge... Except you in your infinite wisdom and lack of facts.

Speculation, Sensationalism and Crap - as ususal.

Well I think it was sabotage.

Probably by the EPA itself and possibly with the aid of radical environmentalist infiltrators.

They more than likely ignored inspections that allowed the problem to continue.

All because Obama LLC hates the coal industry.

That's what I think.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So, this is the destruction of the coal industry? I mean, I hope so by your reasoning. The government changed the weather to freezing that broke the pipe and poisoned babies, pregnant mothers, elderly. Then FEMA goes rushing in there to save the day, just to make it look, I guess. All this is going to cost you and me a lot of money because, once again, we have to save a corporation. And I guess Freedom is going to pay all these accumulation emergency room and doctors. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is all just Obama attacking the coal business, remember he said he would destroy them. What better way then cause a false flag like this. Turn the people against the industry first by poisoning the water supply. So many different things are playing out with this event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join