It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they reading our post?? (another one)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So first let me start by saying right now i have to much time on my hands so please forgive me for the increase in volume of threads i have been starting lately. I hope someone is enjoying them.

Now heres another random abstract through as i like to think of them.

Are they browsing the website looking for certain thought "patterns" that are best equiped to problem solve or deal with situations that suites the needs of whatever group is looking?

So maybe they have thought pattern analysis figured out and they can spot targets by their speach or typing patterns or ways thinking or how they analyse problems and they target these people for expimental purposes?

I'm saying they could be choosing ATS because we have had some seriously deep thinkers who i personally have a lot of respect for and maybe their looking to run highler level experiements that we arent even coming close to in the private world yet?

Im just saying if i was a highly secretive organization id have to think of really creative ways to find new talents and understand whos best for the job.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago3231442014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2231452014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Who's "they"?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

The possibilities are endless.

You tell me?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

expimental purposes

highler level experiements

What are these?
edit on 18-1-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
yes 'they' do scan posts.

they use bots to establish patterns in words and phrases.

they scan for buzzwords that are considered ??

they keep records for future references.

they have specific purposes.

they sell patterns to advertising agencies.

some are used for blackmail and silencing.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I get what you're trying to convey, but I doubt it's something like screening for fresh meat employees and such. If anything, I'm fairly sure some sap would be assigned to monitor these kinds of sites (CT) to keep tabs on the public's level of dissidence. If some kind of movement against a government were to spring forth, it would likely start out in places like here where people can hash out ideas & so forth, not social media like FB where someone gets a "like" click, or glossed over with an eye roll.

So yeah, I'd believe "they're watching" us, but not for recruits.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

For instance, experiments in mind control with subjects that fit predetermined psychological patterns.

Maybe they are testing out new forms of hypnosis.

Hey what do i know?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Right i get that for sure.

Just saying theres another darker side to thise same agencies and maybe their using the same techniques to identify targets.

But yeah its highly speculative. Who knows what the massive black budgets are for?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

hey, great question. watch me send an e-mail to my old buds at the NSA: hey guys, enjoying the coffee and donuts! PREDATOR ECHELON INTRUDER OBAMA CLASSIC TRUMP CLASSIC BULLSEYE CLASSIC OUTBOARD THREADER OPERATION El Dorado Canyon. It's me! you know, the one they use to call "AYM" (Angry Young Man) keep up the good work and i know what your doing. a stellar job! and no, i don't miss the business anymore ! stay frosty, regards argent echo.

Hey presto some REALLY smart people are gonna read your post. don't mention it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Thats not what im talking about.

Im talking about how they create the algorithms that categorize people.

They need basic data to create the algorithm, they need to understand the variables. So in order to understand they variables they have to run predictive programming test on people based off of thought patterns and states of awareness among other things.

Im just saying this is probably happening based on my own intuitive ability to see it as an option.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

So first let me start by saying right now i have to much time on my hands so please forgive me for the increase in volume of threads i have been starting lately. I hope someone is enjoying them.

You have been found guilty of mass threading. You will not be forgiven.

I sentence you to beer and good feelings with the female of your choice.
Sentence to be carried out immediately.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

who are "they" and if they're looking for really intelligent life forms, why would ATS be a good place to look, this question being based on "who" would be reading the posts on this site excpet the people who find it on the net. Not sure which Who your talking about. and i kno what your talking about. I found my way into working with ft meade by an essay question i answered in boot camp !

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Lol. I know randy, but the past few days since my car accident ive been running on high creative forces. I think its an after affect of the adrenaline dump.

Someones probably enjoying them. At least 1/4 of the threads have some solid content in them right? lol

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

who are "they" and if they're looking for really intelligent life forms, why would ATS be a good place to look, this question being based on "who" would be reading the posts on this site excpet the people who find it on the net. Not sure which Who your talking about. and i kno what your talking about. I found my way into working with ft meade by an essay question i answered in boot camp !

Well, intelligent lifeforms, they dont have to be intelligent. What you need a lot of times when solving a problem is to really have a new perspective on it. So maybe rather then intelligence their looking for a certain perspective?

Just saying...

I dont know who im talking about either. Who would have a need for this? Intelligence agencies for sure, maybe some mafia organizations, i mean, use your head and offer me some examples. I bet you can come up with some!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

@Are they reading our minds before "WE" post??
That's is a conspiracy for sure onequestion

@ times 1 wonders do some want others to LEARN from data shared and information discussed?

Are some performing mental psychological observations/operations with science and religious threads?

Are others learning from some here? Further then some may consider?

Was there an Illusion of a normal everyday social media interacting point placed over some unseen lab where many of the metaphoric mice would gather to be observed and assessed by the bigger metaphoric mice also within the illusion being watched by the metaphoric cats who built the mouse trap

1 is not sure, however very interesting OP onequestion

edit on 1/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Someones probably enjoying them. At least 1/4 of the threads have some solid content in them right? lol

You worry to much. This place is here for situations like yours to arise.
So poeple can exploit the hell out of it. You go!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

@Are they reading our minds before "WE" post??

Maybe thats the end result, but that would be really science fictiony.

Randy

Not worried at all trust me. Just bored and postulating odd thoughts to see what everyone else is thinking.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
And after much thought pattern analysis with years and years of hard work, they came to this conclusion. Elouina doesn't like Obama one darn bit.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Based on the idea of the thread i would say that they already have your patterns established and predictable based on your point of view about Obama being the problem.

I mean that with all due respect not to incite some sort of argument or attack you. More as an example.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Not worried at all trust me. Just bored and postulating odd thoughts to see what everyone else is thinking.

K, this is what I'm thinking.
I'm think'n if they can read my thought's and/or what's go'in on in my head?

Then this is the look on their faces.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join