It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AM too Worried, its not fun being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have been watching the news , watching world events, reading this forums for several years...But I have been really worried recently about the declining society , when i turn on the TV all i see is violence, rape, murder... greedy politicians and Banksters getting away with corruption . How people are sometimes so gullible as to fall for divisive measures...

I increasingly see people hating each other , East against west , Religion against Religion , Race against Race , Family against family , brother against brother .
Its just the sheer helplessness sometimes which worries me.. sometimes it gives me sleepless nights

Or is it just that the media is focusing on the negative issues only ? or is it that there is so much negativity these days ? or did this exist all along but we were not aware of it ....

AM i the only one who is worried and having sleepless nights ? Or should i just go back to ignorance

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

No point in worrying about everything especially stuff out of our control.
The secret to happiness is to only worry about one thing in your life, no point worrying about stuff that may or may not happen or may happen If something happens first.
Care about all the stuff but look for the good in life and you will see it, it may be very small one on one interactions that will make you think "wow that was a decent thing to do" but they happen much more than the bad stuff.
chin up Maddy

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
post deleted
edit on 18-1-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

No close the other one I don't wanna type it again

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's always been this way as long as I can remember. The difference is that the coverups aren't working anymore. The numbers of people doing these things seems to be increasing a little over the years though. I predict that the rate compounds so the increases we are seeing are doubling every year.

Don't fear for society, something will happen soon that will correct this. Keeping out of harms way during this time is critical for survival. Don't fear what will inevitably happen, it may be many years from now. The deceptions are strongly bound to our society and very few actually know how to decode all of them. Except the people who have created these deceptions. Most that utilize these deceptions can't even understand that there are a lot of deceptions from others that they are not seeing. The devil will fight the devil soon as people all over with power and wealth wage war on each other.

I like spreading a little doom....Don't believe a word of what I just said.

So what part of what I said is actually the deception?

top topics

join