It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimension slip - with missing day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Bluesma
Well, I didn't dare talk to anyone about it, I experienced a similar glitch myself that week!! It was not the first of January, but the second or third... since I didn't note it down, I am not sure now.

But I kept thinking about the alternate reality hypotheses, especially when I kept noticing weird little changes- like seeing a house I had never seen before on the road I take many times a day from my home to the village. Yet this house was obviously not new. I drive by it, I walk by it, I ride my horse by it, and had never seen it? The rest of the houses on either side of it, I know by heart!

The view of the alps from our house I know by heart too, and yet there is a new mountain in it I have never seen.

Just weird stuff like that, I've been noticing all week. I feel...different.

In my case, I think it could be a personal transition of some sort, and perhaps we just are blind to some things around us all the time, so breaking out of a particular mind set might allow you to notice things you hadn't before.

Though that wouldn't explain your story.

So maybe a lot of us just did a reality jump.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Who knows. There's a guy, I forget his name, who's often on Coast to Coast AM, might be Dr. Bruce Goldberg or so, and he claims that he can manipulate reality by switching to alternate ones.

I remember one show where he said at one point in his life he was very unhappy and so badly wanted to find a loving relationship, so he did a visualization where he "saw" five doors and opened them all and looked what was behind them. Then he chose the one where he would meet and marry the love of his life and have a happy relationship, and in his visualization walked through that door. Just a few weeks later, he claims, he met his future wife. Happy ending.

Of course I don't know if it's true, but I found that story quite impressive. I'm too scared to try it, though... who knows, I might pick the door where I become a famous fiction author, but suddenly my husband and son are gone. Ugh.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i have lost weeks and months sometimes woken up in strange homes that i do not know you get used to it eventually

just drink harder and you will forget it

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Heh! You know legitimate instances of this usually mean you're an abductee (yes, aliens). Maybe consider hypnotic regression? Not only for you but also for the sake of your kid? If you get abducted it's apparently "usual" for others along your bloodline to be abducted too. Depends how serious you are about your own claims really, and how protective/worried for your child you really are. You'd probably want to know if aliens have been poking your kid on a metal table somewhere, and hypnotic regression can help reveal if that's the case or not. Maybe you wouldn't want to find that out, I don't know...

If this is just a colorful tale then I doubt you'll even give hypnotic regression a second thought, but if you have genuine concern, if you really are worried about it, I think a logical step would be to undertake hypnotic regression, to be on the safe side. I don't think there's much chance you're willy nilly walking in and out of other dimensions, but I do believe there's a chance you're being abducted for whatever reasons. The majority of large, documented time slips are in relation to UFO reports/alien abductions. Just my view

As for the movie thing, ha well, I think most of us back in the late 90's and early 00's saw films well before their release date. It was a common occurrence, DVD's/CD's would come from Bangkok, I remember watching a few films myself before they'd even been advertised on tele back here (let alone reached the cinemas). Unless it was a specific huge blockbuster, then it's pretty common to see a movie (pirated perhaps) well before its cinema release, because a lot of them don't even get a cinema release to begin with, or just take a lot longer (than blockbusters) to reach cinemas.

Anyway, good luck finding your missing day

new topics

<< 1   >>

join